Let the Festive Cheer Flow & Say Bon Voyage to 2021 at Lily Beach Resort & Spa
Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
07 Dec, 2021
The countdown is on, it’s that wonderful time of year again when everything sparkles, the Champagne flows and gifts are exchanged.
If you’ve planned to spend your festive season with your home away from home at Lily Beach Resort & Spa Maldives you will be delighted to hear that their Christmas and New Year program is jam-packed full of fun and exciting activities, sumptuous gala dinners, and all wrapped up in this beautifully decorated tropical paradise.
The festivities begin on 23rd December for younger guests who can get creative with Christmas crafts, fun and a movie; the activities for kids continue throughout the entire festive season filled with ice-cream parties, Christmas games and making Christmas cards, learning to create some great mocktails, and even complimentary banana boat rides, and more, making it a Festive season to remember for the young ones.
The main celebrations start in style on 24th December with the arrival of Santa as he finds time in his busy schedule to stop by at Lily Beach and afterwards, the Christmas Eve Gala Buffet at Lily Maa where the Executive Chef, Olivier Portret, invites you for an exquisite selection of seasonal specialties. The new weekly entertainment program plus a generous helping of magical ‘must-do’s’ will keep you busy through the festive season.
On New Year’s Eve, Executive Chef Olivier will prepare another spectacular gala dinner culinary explosion of mouthwatering treats in a Circus De Lily atmosphere. After dinner, head to the Bon Voyage Bonfire to cast your 2021 regrets onto the flames and make yourself ready to start 2022 refreshed and free. Then it’s time to party – be prepared to dance your way into New Year’s Day!
So, while everyone at home is busy making plans and dealing with the stress that inevitably goes with it, sit back, relax and be happy in the knowledge that at Lily Beach they have taken care of everything needed to make a perfect festive celebration for the whole family. Preparations for the festivities are already underway with many areas of the resort getting the magical festive treatment. Keep up to date with changes as they happen on their Facebook and Instagram stories.
To inquire about Lily Beach or book a stay at this resort, please email to: email@example.com and checkout their Festive Brochure here.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Lily Beach Resort and Spa - All Inclusive
The five-star Lily Beach Resort is located on the 600-metre-long and 110-metre-wide island of Huvahendhoo in South Ari Atoll. Today, Lily Beach Resort and Spa ranks among the leading resorts in the country with Premium All Inclusive, which was the result of an excellent redesign and reconstruction of the hotel. With its Platinum Plan, which includes far more than the traditional package of cocktails, premium brands, champagne and international culinary delights, Lily Beach offers luxury all-inclusive holidays at the highest level. These include two excursions, which can be selected from a wide range of activities, including sunset fishing, snorkelling trips or a visit to a local island.
At your disposal are 125 luxurious villas in five categories. Add to this, the Tamara Spa, Prodivers Diving School, a specialty and main restaurant featuring fine dining, three bars, a shisha lounge, Turtles Kids’ Club, and one of South Ari Atoll’s best house reefs. Guests can also enjoy a diverse entertainment programme with live music and DJs, traditional cultural performances, fish feeding and much more. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More