Let the Festive Cheer Flow & Say Bon Voyage to 2021 at Lily Beach Resort & Spa
Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
07 Dec, 2021
The countdown is on, it’s that wonderful time of year again when everything sparkles, the Champagne flows and gifts are exchanged.
If you’ve planned to spend your festive season with your home away from home at Lily Beach Resort & Spa Maldives you will be delighted to hear that their Christmas and New Year program is jam-packed full of fun and exciting activities, sumptuous gala dinners, and all wrapped up in this beautifully decorated tropical paradise.
The festivities begin on 23rd December for younger guests who can get creative with Christmas crafts, fun and a movie; the activities for kids continue throughout the entire festive season filled with ice-cream parties, Christmas games and making Christmas cards, learning to create some great mocktails, and even complimentary banana boat rides, and more, making it a Festive season to remember for the young ones.
The main celebrations start in style on 24th December with the arrival of Santa as he finds time in his busy schedule to stop by at Lily Beach and afterwards, the Christmas Eve Gala Buffet at Lily Maa where the Executive Chef, Olivier Portret, invites you for an exquisite selection of seasonal specialties. The new weekly entertainment program plus a generous helping of magical ‘must-do’s’ will keep you busy through the festive season.
On New Year’s Eve, Executive Chef Olivier will prepare another spectacular gala dinner culinary explosion of mouthwatering treats in a Circus De Lily atmosphere. After dinner, head to the Bon Voyage Bonfire to cast your 2021 regrets onto the flames and make yourself ready to start 2022 refreshed and free. Then it’s time to party – be prepared to dance your way into New Year’s Day!
So, while everyone at home is busy making plans and dealing with the stress that inevitably goes with it, sit back, relax and be happy in the knowledge that at Lily Beach they have taken care of everything needed to make a perfect festive celebration for the whole family. Preparations for the festivities are already underway with many areas of the resort getting the magical festive treatment. Keep up to date with changes as they happen on their Facebook and Instagram stories.
To inquire about Lily Beach or book a stay at this resort, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and checkout their Festive Brochure here.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Lily Beach Resort and Spa - All Inclusive
The five-star Lily Beach Resort is located on the 600-metre-long and 110-metre-wide island of Huvahendhoo in South Ari Atoll. Today, Lily Beach Resort and Spa ranks among the leading resorts in the country with Premium All Inclusive, which was the result of an excellent redesign and reconstruction of the hotel. With its Platinum Plan, which includes far more than the traditional package of cocktails, premium brands, champagne and international culinary delights, Lily Beach offers luxury all-inclusive holidays at the highest level. These include two excursions, which can be selected from a wide range of activities, including sunset fishing, snorkelling trips or a visit to a local island.
At your disposal are 125 luxurious villas in five categories. Add to this, the Tamara Spa, Prodivers Diving School, a specialty and main restaurant featuring fine dining, three bars, a shisha lounge, Turtles Kids’ Club, and one of South Ari Atoll’s best house reefs. Guests can also enjoy a diverse entertainment programme with live music and DJs, traditional cultural performances, fish feeding and much more. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More