lti Maafushivaru to Reopen on July 1 with New Enhanced Safety Program
Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
13 June, 2020
The Maldives luxury resort lti Maafushivaru will open again on July 1 after a year of renovation.
Renovated and refreshed, but losing none of its tropical island’s charm, lti Maafushivaru is back and ready to reclaim her place in the Maldives luxury scene.
Having joined Europe’s DER Touristik Hotels & Resorts’ lti brand, Maafushivaru is the first long-haul lti hotel to launch in 16 years and will do so across Germany, Switzerland, Austria and the UK. Maafushivaru will be exclusive to DER Touristik’s tour operator brands (DERTOUR, Meiers Weltreisen, ITS Reisen, JAHN Reisen, Kuoni UK and Switzerland as well as Manta Reisen in Switzerland).
The continued health and safety of guests, employees and business partners has been a high priority for the management of lti Maafushivaru.
The resort will be opening with enhanced health and safety guidelines to combat the challenges bought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. These enhanced guidelines will be implemented strictly throughout the resort in addition to the resorts current existing extensive cleaning protocols.
The resort will be following an extensive guide of protocols set by the lti brand as well as government-recommended protocols to ensure compliance with the Maldives Safe Tourism regulations.
Highlights of the newly implemented protocols include:
- Introduction of a healthcare management team within the resort and thorough hygiene protocols and checks of the resort premises including a routine disinfection process of all resort premises and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Social distancing protocols to be encouraged by all team members and guests
- Implementation of contactless techniques throughout the resort operation including check ins and check outs
- Hand sanitiser deployers to be placed all around the resort and face masks to be available for guests and team members
- New and enhanced food and beverage production and service standards
- Educational seminars for all team members to increase their awareness of Covid-19 and best practices
Recent Posts 03.07.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- SUPER DEAL is back! Save Up to 35% with Eid Eskape at Kandima - Hurry up!
- Hilton Expands Maldives Portfolio with with Debut of Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Chocoholic? Good Thing There’s Chocolate Scene at Heritance Aarah
- Latest News from Kandima, July 2022
- Sun Island Maldives Resort unveils New Beach villas
- Bulgari Hotels announces Its debut in Maldives in 2025
- Ask Furaveri: What is the SUNsational Summer Vacation?
- Amilla Maldives resort welcomes disabled guests from across the globe
- Maafushivaru Earns ‘Best Luxury Hideaway Resort in Maldives’ Award
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, June
- LUX* South Ari Atoll Welcomes The World’s First Solar-powered Vessel
- 5 Reasons Why Kandolhu Maldives resort is the number One for Romantic Getaway
- Patina Maldives Appoints Antonio Saponara as General Manager
- Carnival Cruise Line to Bring Costa Venezia to the U.S. in 2023
- Indulgent Maldives: Elevate Your Experience at OZEN Reserve Bolifushi
- Pulse Hotels & Resorts expand Maldives Portfolio With new Nova Maldives
- Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort appoints Gaurav Thakur as General Manager
- Please Don’t Tell: SECRET DEAL OFFER – Extra 10% at Heritance Aarah
- OBLU SELECT Sangeli opens JUSTWOK — an Exciting Pan Asian restaurant
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
lti Maafushivaru Maldives
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Swimming with Whale Sharks, Diving
A very special place, Maafushivaru is a unique island getaway that epitomizes all that one dreams of when thinking of the Maldives. Located in the pristine South Ari Atoll, Maafushivaru is just a 25-minute seaplane journey from the main Velana International Airport and offers guests the idyllic island experience epitomising all that one dreams of when thinking of the Maldives. This is not a fully all-inclusive resort, and a truly all-inclusive package is fairly standard, but a vote gives you an idea of how good this hotel has become in recent years. All thatch-roofed 81 villas inspired by local architecture are either set amidst verdant gardens or poised over the turquoise lagoon and have an exquisite design, an espresso coffee maker, a mini bar, a private terrace, an outdoor shower, an iPod docking station, and comfortable double beds; some rooms have semi-private pools.
A new dining option, Half Board Plus, includes breakfast and dinner at the Cuisine Gallery, as well as daily high tea served at the Library Lounge from 3-5pm. It is served alongside a wide range of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including selected soft drinks, juices, international branded spirits, an extensive cocktail list, draught beer, a selection of bottled wines, specialty coffees and teas, and house mineral water. Other benefits offered in the plan include complimentary snorkelling equipment and non-motorised water sports. Half Board and Dine Around All-Inclusive options are also available. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More