LUX* North Male Atoll in All-Inclusive Offer, at rates never seen before!
Best Exclusive Resorts in The Maldives
14 October, 2020
There has never been a better time to stay in one of the most exclusive resorts in the world. The LUX* Penthouse Paradise offers total privacy, supersize villas, and your very own private beach and pool in an idyllic setting. Booking today will give you the lowest rates on offer this year, ultra-flexible booking conditions and access to a special all-inclusive rate.
Check-in to your gorgeous beach villa facing the warm Maldivian waters. Slip into your hotel robe and retreat to the rooftop overlooking the iconic pink-rimmed infinity pool below, and beyond, the expanse of blue. It feels good to be home, don’t you think?
Stay for two guests on All Inclusive basis as from USD 1, 682 per night Book Now
Sleeping in a water villa never gets old! Perched on stilts above the lagoon, our double-storey overwater is the textbook definition of pure luxury.
Stay for two guests on All Inclusive basis as from USD 2, 035 per night Book Now
2 Bedroom Residence
These breezy, spacious Residences host a choice of spaces to eat, drink, relax – from the Sky Lounge rooftops to the sun terraces – treating you to continuous turquoise panoramas of the Indian Ocean.
Stay for four guests on All Inclusive basis as from USD 4, 230 per night Book Now
3 Bedroom Retreat
Theses magnificently luxurious retreats is a place to wake to the sound of waves and watch turtles swim beneath your feet. The views and experiences are truly unmatched, and the opulence and attention to detail, unparalleled.
Stay for six guests on All Inclusive basis as from USD 11, 784 per night Book Now
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
LUX* North Male Atoll
LUX* North Male Atoll, the second resort in the Maldives by Mauritius based hotel group LUX* Resorts, has officially opened on February 1, 2019. LUX * Resorts & Hotels promises to demonstrate the transformation of Olhahali Island with an area of six hectares, into the most innovative luxury resort in the Maldives. Accessible by luxury speedboat or a short 15 minute seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport, this intimate resort is ripe with eye-catching architecture and ocean-inspired interiors.
A visual banquet of nautical shapes and colors, the resort is elegantly decorated by the Singapore design group Miaja, a project that combines superyachts with the energetic spirit of southern beaches. Each of the 67 two-story residences is located either on the beach or above the water, whose guests will enjoy a minimum living area of 350 m2. Whether set on the beach or stilted over the crystal blue lagoon, every penthouse villa takes indoor-outdoor living to a new level of breezy sophistication. Big Green Egg Barbecue, Rooftop Bar, Cinema and SONOS, Yoga Pavilion, Star-lit Jacuzzi and Outdoor Games help create an unforgettable paradise lounge for people who love to enjoy life. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More