LUX* North Malé Atoll Appoints Tatiana Kozlova as Director Of Sales & Marketing
Best Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
24 June, 2020
LUX* North Male Atoll Resort & Villas has welcomed Tatiana Kozlova as Director of Sales & Marketing, overseeing the sales, marketing, public relations and communications functions of the resort.
Responsible for driving sales revenue targets and streamlining business development efforts, Tatiana had amassed over 15 years of luxury hospitality experience from working with several five-star luxury brands that includes One&Only and Marriott International in the Maldives, Dubai and Belarus.
The Belarusian native is no stranger to the Maldivian hospitality sector, Tatiana worked at Cheval Blanc Randheli, the flagship resort of the Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy Hotel Management, for 2 years prior to her appointment.
“Tatiana’s extensive network and knowledge of our key markets, especially in the Middle East and Russia, will no doubt elevate the property further in the ultra-luxury segment,” added John Rogers, General Manager at LUX* North Malé Atoll Resort & Villas, Maldives.
With a Master’s degree in Art and Languages from Belarusian State University, Tatiana is fluent in English and Russian, and enjoys working out, playing tennis or scuba diving during her free time.
Recent Posts 20.09.2020
- Reethi Beach Resort reopens with a new room category
- Reethi Faru Resort Opens new Deluxe Beach Pool Villas
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Falaaz Ismail as sales director
- 'Work smart' from Paradise at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
LUX* Resorts in The Maldives
Mauritius-based LUX* operates two resorts in the Maldives: LUX* South Ari Atoll and the recently opened LUX* North Male Atoll.
LUX* Resorts & Hotels is growing at a very fast pace, the sky is the limit to what can be achieved thanks to the group’s progressive and forward-thinking approach to the industry as a whole. Cutting-edge designer villas and world-class dining can be found only a short ride away from the main Velana International Airport, making LUX* Resorts & Hotels one of the most exciting resorts in the Maldives. A uniquely exclusive paradise retreats — where breezy island living meets jet-set chic — LUX* hotels are luxury beyond boundaries. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More