Magical Art of Festivities at InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau Resort
Best Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
10 December, 2019
To escape the cold winter and celebrate this Christmas and New Year come to the sunny Maldives in the recently-opened InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau Resort. Set in the heart of the Indian Ocean and a stone’s throw away from a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, celebrate your magical festivities this year amongst the unique and rich marine life of manta rays and dolphins.
With an exotic spirit of Gypsy Bohemian theme, be prepared to be transported to a magical place this festive season. The resort's team invites you to come and experience a myriad of activities, entertainment and a whole host of special events happening just for you.
The InterContinental Maldives has a range of delectable dining and party spaces to choose from, including the adults-only enclave The Retreat, or the fun family cluster of Café Umi. Whether it is dining with handpicked festive menus in a stunning manta-sanctuary lagoon or the rip-roaring fun of DJ festive party nights, there really is something for everyone.
The InterContinental Maldives will also be hosting a range of exclusive events, including a fire show, international artistes and performances.
If you are counting down to the New Year with a special someone, the resort has got you covered. You will be romancing the celebrations with dozens of unique experiences such as three-tier afternoon teas, Dining by Design or a wine masterclasses. DOWNLOAD FESTIVE PROGRAMM
Recent Posts 13.01.2021
- Unforgettable Experiences complimented by Exclusive Hospitality in the Maldives: Waldorf Astoria launches Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa To Debut In September 2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Newly awarded Wine Spectator, Vakkaru Maldives’ wine cellar Vakkaru Reserve welcomes its Head Sommelier
- Reethi Faru Resort takes Environmental initiatives a next level
- Kanuhura gets Health Security Verification from Sharecare, Forbes Travel Guide
- Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi kick start in 2021 with Special Offer
- Maldives Padel Tennis Opens at Kudadoo Private Island and Hurawalhi
- German celebrity Dieter Bohlen vacations in the Maldivess
- The Nautilus Maldives launches Full Moon Crystal Singing Bowl meditation
- Wreck Diving in Addu atoll
- 10 Excursions You Must Take Your Kids at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
- 10 Things to consider when Booking a Hotel in the Maldives
- Fresh start: Vakkaru Maldives offers bespoke Ayurveda programmes to balance Mind, Body and Soul
- Hurawalhi Island's 5.8 Undersea Restaurant to host Two Michelin-starred Chef Stefan Heilemann
- Baros Maldives celebrates Fifteen Years of Fine Dining
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives opens Sangu Stories podcast channel
- Patina Maldives beautifies horizon with biophilic Design concept
- 10 Best All Inclusive Resorts for Honeymoon in Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau Resort
Best Experience: Couples and Family, Beach, Diving, spa
InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau is the first InterContinental Resort in the Maldives and one of the most exclusive InterContinental hotels in the world, welcomed its first guests in september 2019. Situated on the picturesque island of Maamunagau at the southern tip of Raa atoll, the InterContinental Maldives is surrounded by a stunning natural lagoon and is a 35-minute seaplane flight from Male International Airport. Nestled close to the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, prepare to be amazed by the myriad of marine life in the island's lagoon including The Hanifaru Bay that is home to manta ray sanctuary.
The InterContinental Maldives Maamanugau has 81 Villas and Residences designed to seamlessly blend with the breath-taking natural environment with a unique emphasis on sustainability and wellness. Unique and tempting dining experiences where culinary artistry is complemented by endless views of the Indian Ocean, will be found at each of the six restaurants and bars. The luxurious resort promises delights of all kinds, with detailed interiors, chic vibes and moments to cherish including exclusive and personalised butler services as well as many aqua and thrilling adventures. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More