This Year, We Deserve to Be Pampered: Indulge in These Gift Ideas for Komandoo Experiences
The Best Adults Only Resorts in Maldives
13 December, 2021
The traditional festive gift giving gets a little complicated when you’re away on holiday – no one wants to pack presents when space is limited, and a bag search at the airport could easily ruin any surprises!
Komandoo Gifts provides an easy solution and allows you to browse and purchase meaningful gifts for someone special to enjoy during the holiday at Komandoo.
The gift facility can even be used by friends and family at home who won’t be spending the festive season with you.
Browse through snorkelling and diving, dining, spa treatments and value vouchers to find the perfect gift for your friends, family or holiday companion.
Aqua Restaurant Dinner Voucher
Did you know you can snorkel with the majestic whale shark while holidaying in Veligandu. Several times a week, the excursions team takes guests searching for these gentle giants.
Aqua Restaurant Dinner Voucher
Resting on stilts over the turquoise lagoon at Komandoo Maldives is Aqua, the resort’s over-the-water a la carte restaurant, where guests have the opportunity to dine under a blanket of stars, glimpse the spectacular marine life while enjoying an exquisite menu of international favourites inspired by the flavours of the Maldives.
Champagne Moët & Chandon Brut
Have the fine Moët & Chandon Champagne delivered to your villa at Komandoo. This summer essential makes a wonderful gift to celebrate a special occasion with. Sip on some bubbly in the comfort of your Beach or Water Villa and make special memories.
Candlelight Beach Dinner
Komandoo’s signature culinary event, the Candlelight Beach Dinner, is the ultimate romantic dining occasion. Unwind underneath the stars, with your toes in the sand, and indulge in a sensory delight that pairs exquisite food, great wine and a celebration of your choice.
While Komandoo may be a small island, the variety of activities and indulgences guests can revel in is big. From spa treatments and underwater exploration to dining and excursions, there is something for everyone. This is the perfect option when buying a gift for loved ones visiting Komandoo without you, they can enjoy a treat of their choice, on you!
Here are some suggestions that are bound to bring festive cheer:Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More