Maldives Among Top Travel Destinations Celebrities Will Book Post Lockdown
Best Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
04 May, 2020
The Maldives is among the 8 travel destinations celebrities will likely to book post lockdown as reported by a leading british news site Hello Magazine.
An estimated 96% of the worldwide destinations has been stranded at home with travel restrictions and lockdowns. Travel industry has ceased indefinitely. However while countries are on a bid to flatten the curve and get out of the COVID-19 pandemic, jet-setting celebs will surely be heading off on holidays to work on their tans.
“Back in January, Amanda Holden stunned her Instagram fans by sharing several gorgeous snaps of her sun-soaked break in the Maldives. Vacationing alongside her husband Chris Hughes and their two daughters Hollie, 7, and Lexi, 14, the BGT judge clearly enjoyed her stay at the luxury five-star hotel Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa which is located on Fasmendhoo Island. We have a sneaking suspicion that the radio and TV star will be eager to return to the stunning destination,” the list by Hello Magazine read about Maldives.
Hellomagazine.com is the official website of the weekly celebrity news magazine Hello!, and the UK’s leading celebrity news site. Started in 2001 to complement the magazine, the site is updated throughout the day, seven days a week.
Other destinations in the list includes Cyprus and Mallorca from Spain, Lake Como and Nice in Italy, Aberdeenshire in Scotland, Malibu in US and British Virgin Islands from the Caribbean.
Recent Posts 24.07.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Your Summer Would Be Better with Crown & Champa Resorts Collection
- W Maldives and Cercle to host Livestreamed Concert by Monolink
- Maldives for Food Lovers: A Quick Guide to Dining at Crown & Champa Resorts
- OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli recertified by Green Globe for second year
- Why You Should Start Dreaming About Komandoo
- Russian Superstar to headline Festive season at Amilla Maldives
- UFC Fighter Jacare takes Family break at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo brings the Epitome of Unparalleled Luxury to the World-Renowned Destination
- Maldives nominated in Indian Ocean’s Prestigious Categories at Annual World Travel Awards
- S Hotels to bring Accor’s avant-garde lifestyle brand SO/ to Maldives
- Eat Below and Over-water in Maldives with two Michelin-starred Chef Paco Roncero
- Summer Travel Specials in Maldives
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- After-Dark Activities in Maldives Worth Staying Up For
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
The Maldives is famous for their picture-perfect beaches, crystal-clear waters and of course the most luxurious resorts in the world. Maldives is a regular hot spot for the rich and the famous. From Hollywood celebrities to world famous athletes to the Bollywood stars, all head to the Maldives, for a romantic or family vacation. Nothing says luxury travel quite like a trip to the Maldives and it’s little wonder that the A-list seem to flock to these islands on the daily. With stars' social media feeds filled with those perfect beach shots and beautiful backdrops, it's almost impossible not to get wanderlust. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More