Fall in Love with three private getaways you can takeover in Maldives
Maldives Luxury Holidays
15 May, 2021
With social distancing these tough times, settle for nothing less than a full buyout for your next trip to the Maldives!
With exclusivity taking on a whole new meaning, so choose from W Maldives, Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa or The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort for an adventure packed, family or wellness-focussed getaway.
Each of the resorts are accessible by speedboat or seaplane from Velana International Airport, Male, and each is located on their own private island with an uninterrupted view of the Indian Ocean.
The bespoke buyout experience is exclusively crafted for travellers looking for elevated privacy, exceptionality, and personalised service and amenities.
From dinner by the beach with live music to fireworks displays, a sunset cruise, a luxurious massage accompanied by nothing but the sound of the ocean, and even an open-air movie night, guests are catered to their every whim.
Stay in Style at W Maldives: for design, music and fashion lovers
Located in North Ari Atoll, W Maldives is a luxury private island resort, setting the stage to fuel the guests’ lust for life.
The five-star resort is available for complete island buyout, allowing a group total use of the 77 private Escapes (Villas) located both on the beach and overwater – each with its own plunge pool and sundeck; six creative gourmet dining venues and lounge bars, overwater treatment rooms of AWAY ®️ Spa, and the world beneath the waves at DOWN UNDER with reef sharks, in the best house reef of the Maldives for a quintessential escape.
- Island buyout of all 77 Escapes
- Daily breakfast at KITCHEN Restaurant
- Accommodation for up to 150 guests
- Select non-motorised watersports activities
- Rate starts from $199,000 per night (excluding tax and service charge)
- Minimum stay of three nights
A Heavenly Island Buyout at The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort
Nestled on a beautiful coral island of the Baa Atoll, a designated UNESCO Biosphere Reserve site, guests of The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort can experience a tranquil wellness escape with uninterrupted ocean and pristine turquoise lagoon views.
As part of the buyout package, the resort invites guests to emerge, deepen their breath, nourish and calm their senses, and remember what it is like to delight in the rising sun.
One can prepare to embrace the goodness of nature, nutrition, mindfulness, yoga, functional movement and much more, through various wellness activities available for all ages, moods and fitness levels.
- 41 beach and 29 overwater villas, including two bedroom villa and residence
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at Island Kitchen
- Daily two hours of sunset cocktail/snacks at Sunset Bar
- Unlimited watersports activities (motorised activities and diving not included)
- One combined excursion, per person, per stay
- One 45-minute spa treatment at the Heavenly Spa, per person, per stay
- Daily group wellness activity at the Westin WorkOut
- Return seaplane or domestic transfers
- Save 20 per cent on additional motorised watersports, diving, destination dining, sandbank picnics, spa etc.
- Rate starts from $360,000 (excluding tax and service charge)
- Minimum stay of three nights
Beach Break at Sheraton Maldives
Located in North Male Atoll on the private Furanafushi Island, Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa plays tribute to the island’s opulent and lush vegetation.
The island is a haven, a hideout, enriched by private nooks, enchanting views, and manicured gardens.
Easily accessible by a 15-minute scenic speedboat journey from Velana International Airport in Male, the resort is a preferred choice by those who favor convenient travel.
On the island, guests will have access to all 176 guest rooms as well as Jalsaa, the resort’s private indoor and outdoor venue; complete with a private garden and outdoor pool – most ideal for hosting of cocktail receptions or private dinners.
- Expert planning by a dedicated team
- Accommodation for up to 352 guests
- Unlimited use of Jalsaa, a multi-faceted private venue
- Daily $150 dining credit per person
- 20 per cent off on spa services at Shine Spa for Sheraton
- Complimentary speedboat transfers from/to Velana International Airport
- Daily buffet breakfast at Feast
- Rate starts from $130,000 per night (excluding tax and service charge)
- Minimum stay of three nights
To explore more about Marriott Bonvoy Portfolio of luxury resorts in the Maldives click here. Marriott Bonvoy members can also enjoy a variety of benefits across resort facilities like food and beverage as well as spa savings. For more information, please visit www.marriott.com.
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives Ultra-Luxury Guide
Over a million tourists visit these islands every year for once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Now it's your turn to experience Maldives, the gem of the Indian ocean to discover plenty of hidden treasures. You can experience different experiences of luxury in Maldives best resorts, mingling with celebs in your best beachwear, dining in style, and falling in love with the underwater world. For those seeking romance, the Maldives offers enviably luxurious private accommodation and indulgent spas. Maldives makes the best holiday experiences year after year after year. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More