Reasons to Choose Hurawalhi Maldives above Other Tropical Destinations
Best Adults Only resorts in the Maldives
15 April, 2022
When the world is your oyster, it can be tricky to know where to start when it comes to choosing a holiday destination. If you’ve already narrowed your choices down to ‘somewhere tropical’ we’re sure the Maldives features on your list, along with quite a few other sought-after destinations, so what sets the Maldives apart?
Aside from being quite simply idyllic and even more picturesque in real life than in glossy coffee table books, the Maldives has all you need from a tropical holiday in one place, while still offering plenty of opportunities for adventure and freedom
The real benefit of the ‘one island one resort’ set up of the Maldives is that everything you need is accessible from the resort so there’s no wasted time travelling to different areas for excursion start points, great restaurants, beautiful beaches or first-class scuba diving – they are all literally on your doorstep.
At Hurawalhi Maldives we go even further, our resort is a luxurious hideaway where nothing is too much trouble. During a holiday here you can indulge in treatments at award-winning Duniye Spa, dine at the world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant, 5.8, and charter our luxury yacht Bella for adventures that will take your breath away.
Bucket list dreams will be realised as you dive with sharks and eagle rays, come face to face with mantas and turtles while snorkelling and watch dolphins jumping at sunset. Exquisite dining comes as standard and champagne moments are yours to be savoured.
Hurawalhi Maldives is the perfect match of serenity and excitement, comfort and adventure – check our special offers to get your tropical holiday off to a great start!
Discover a Maldivian paradise at a fantastic price with Hurawalhi’s latest special offer for 2022. Take advantage of this offer and book your next dream holiday to one of the Maldives top 5* resorts at a great price-saving 15%!
We understand that this is an uncertain time for many travellers that’s why as part of this special we are also offering the below conditions:
- Free cancellation up to 3 days to arrival
- Free PCR Test for stays of 7 days or more
- Should you find a cheaper rate online, we are happy to rate match them for you!
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More