Maniya Faru Resort to Open in Q1 2021
Best New Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
24 June, 2020
Maniya Faru Resort is sсhedule to open in early 2021.
Maniya Faru is being developed by Mahogany Pvt Ltd, which owns and operates Reethi Faru Resort in the northern Raa atoll. The company also operated Reethi Beach Resort in the central Baa atoll for 20 years until its management agreement expired in April.
Located in South Male Atoll, the island of Maniya Faru has roughly the same size as Reethi Beach, and will accommodate 110 villas along with all well-known services and facilities.
Spacious seafront villas, the renowned a-la-carte lagoon restaurant set up as on Reethi Beach and Reethi Faru, and a stunning overwater spa are just a few of the features worth looking out for.
“All just a mere 20-minute boat ride from the international airport (far enough to not have to notice any of it!) and of course with a number of your favourite members of the Reethi Beach team to welcome you,” an announcement read.
In the meantime, guests can enjoy the services and facilities offered by Reethi Faru Resort, accessible either by a scenic 45-minute seaplane flight from the main Velana International Airport or a 20-minute domestic flight to Dharavandhoo domestic airport followed by a 30-minute speedboat ride.
Reethi Faru Resort is currently closed due to the coronavirus pandemic but is preparing to reopen soon.
Recent Posts 26.09.2020
- Enjoy the Astonishing Seclusion at Veligandu Island Resort & Spa
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo partners with Vertis Aviation luxury jets
- Experience Komandoo Resort Maldives this Christmas
- Win Year-long Dream Holiday at Kandima Maldives
- Anantara Kihavah Maldives reopens Sept 27 with redesigned Villas
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli and Sun Siyam Vilu Reef, Maldives reopen on the 1st October, with 40% OFF
- Baros Maldives to Reopen with brand new Residence
- InterContinental Maldives is multiple Winner at Haute Grandeur Global Awards
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Maldives New Resorts 2018-21
The new is always the best, and the wave of new hotels in the Maldives proves once again that nowhere else in the world is the ideal combination of sea, sand and luxury, as on these islands in the Indian Ocean. Just imagine new water villas over the turquoise lagoon, pristine house reef, clean white beaches, innovations in dining, facilities and service, from underwater restaurants to overwater spas and attractive prices for the first visitors.
In 2017-2019, a number of new resorts have opened in the Maldives - from the Lhaviyani atoll in the north to Dhaalu in the south, each with its own look to the luxury castaway that makes the Maldives so world famous.
Below is a list of the 10 best resorts whose young age will serve as a perfect addition to the ageless spirit of the Maldives. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More