Maniya Faru Resort to Open in Q1 2021
Best New Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
24 June, 2020
Maniya Faru Resort is sсhedule to open in early 2021.
Maniya Faru is being developed by Mahogany Pvt Ltd, which owns and operates Reethi Faru Resort in the northern Raa atoll. The company also operated Reethi Beach Resort in the central Baa atoll for 20 years until its management agreement expired in April.
Located in South Male Atoll, the island of Maniya Faru has roughly the same size as Reethi Beach, and will accommodate 110 villas along with all well-known services and facilities.
Spacious seafront villas, the renowned a-la-carte lagoon restaurant set up as on Reethi Beach and Reethi Faru, and a stunning overwater spa are just a few of the features worth looking out for.
“All just a mere 20-minute boat ride from the international airport (far enough to not have to notice any of it!) and of course with a number of your favourite members of the Reethi Beach team to welcome you,” an announcement read.
In the meantime, guests can enjoy the services and facilities offered by Reethi Faru Resort, accessible either by a scenic 45-minute seaplane flight from the main Velana International Airport or a 20-minute domestic flight to Dharavandhoo domestic airport followed by a 30-minute speedboat ride.
Reethi Faru Resort is currently closed due to the coronavirus pandemic but is preparing to reopen soon.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Maldives New Resorts 2018-21
The new is always the best, and the wave of new hotels in the Maldives proves once again that nowhere else in the world is the ideal combination of sea, sand and luxury, as on these islands in the Indian Ocean. Just imagine new water villas over the turquoise lagoon, pristine house reef, clean white beaches, innovations in dining, facilities and service, from underwater restaurants to overwater spas and attractive prices for the first visitors.
In 2017-2019, a number of new resorts have opened in the Maldives - from the Lhaviyani atoll in the north to Dhaalu in the south, each with its own look to the luxury castaway that makes the Maldives so world famous.
Below is a list of the 10 best resorts whose young age will serve as a perfect addition to the ageless spirit of the Maldives. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More