Milaidhoo Island Maldives wins 2021 Condé Nast Johansens Award for Excellence
Best Sustainable Resorts in The Maldives
22 November, 2021
Milaidhoo Islamd has been recognised by the annual Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence 2021.
This November the boutique luxury resort was honoured by being named “Best for Green Practices & Sustainability”, resulting from Milaidhoo’s efforts to protect and nurture the fragile environment and natural beauty of the island and the surrounding underwater world.
Milaidhoo is a small island in the renowned UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Baa Atoll. The resort which is surrounded by a lively house reef and close to world-famous Hanitaru Bay does not only promote awareness for sustainability practices but also arranges coral propagation and educational programmes for guests to join in the sustainability efforts.
The Green Globe certified resort supports Maldives- based organisations such as Manta Trust and related projects, to help the local wildlife and communities.
Milaidhoo is a pristine island paradise proudly rooted in local island traditions.
The boutique luxury resort features 50 contemporary Maldivian style pool villas, custom-made and made for comfort designed by a renowned Maldivian architect.
Every guest is assigned an Island Host to help create meaningful experiences and cater to their every need.
Activities include overwater spa treatments, sunrise yoga classes and snorkelling excursions to view the incredible house reef.
As an adults-only resort, Milaidhoo is child-free and tranquil where
any dream can become a reality, from sunset dolphin cruises to sailing to a deserted sandbank for a private beach picnic.
Start writing your Maldives holiday chapter with this special offer with up to 45% off on the best available rate. With a host of complimentary inclusions, this Milaidhoo Story is one of the best Maldives offers that you would ever receive.
- Up to 50% off on best available rate
- Daily breakfast at beachside Ocean Restaurant
- A bottle of champagne and fruits in your villa to greet you on arrival
- Use of our airport lounges for arrivals and departures
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Dedicated island host service 24/7
- Wi-Fi in all villas and public areas
- Laundry: two pieces daily per guest per villa (excluding dry cleaning)
- A personalised welcome gift
- 100 on-demand movies via your villa’s television
- Conducted yoga session every morning
- Non-motorised water sports
- Free use of snorkelling equipment during your stay
- Premium teas and coffees, fresh fruits and bottled water supplied daily
- In-villa turndown service every evening with gourmet treat surprise
Terms & Conditions
- Applicable for stays from 1st December 2020
- Meal plan includes food only – beverages and spirits are not included
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes
- Applicable for stays in all room types
- Above offer is non-combinable with any other offers
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Milaidhoo Island Maldives
Best Experience: honeymoon, beach, diving, swimming with mantas
Intimate and stylish, at Milaidhoo it’s about enjoying the natural environment in understated luxury. Tucked in the heart of a UNESCO biosphere reserve, surrounded by powdery white sands and nestled beside a colourful coral reef, Milaidhoo Maldives is a luxurious natural wonder. Envisage upscale delights with a ‘Reinvented Luxury’ twist, where guests will experience an indulgent escape in the Maldives’s most unique getaway. Committed to offering a unique and authentic Maldivian experience, this new child in the best Baa Atoll hotels collection that making waves with its refreshing contemporary twist on classic Maldivian style. Created for couples and romance only, Milaidhoo welcomes children above the age of 9 years only. What's more, it is only 30 minutes by seaplane from Male or a 15 minute domestic flight followed by a short speedboat ride. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More