Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives unveils Christmas and New Year programme
Best Family-friendly resorts in The Maldives
23 November, 2021
Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives, a 5-star resort in the Noonu atoll, is ready to rock n’ roll with an array of retro-themed celebrations over Christmas and New Year.
From the world’s best festive-themed cocktails, glamorous spa treatments and lifestyle activities for the whole family to the most romantic moments for just two of you!
Think ‘Glamorous 70s’ as the resort will decorate its restaurants and bars with the groovy decorations.
The celebrations start on 20th December with the Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony, accompanied by delicious festive treats, mulled wine, punch and carol singers.
Later, International Christmas Market at ONU Marché all-day dining restaurant will invite everybody for an early evening stroll across its festive halls offering a bountiful island feast and live entertainment by DJ Paul Rees and StaySee Band.
Prepare for the special celebrations this festive season with the Mövenpick ultimate beauty well-being checklist which will not only make you look good on the outside but also shine from the inside. V
Visit award-winning Sun Spa by Healing Earth for the Glitz Glam Hollywood Pampering session featuring nails, hair, make-up and other beauty procedures by our professional team of spa therapists, hairstylists and make-up artists, who will get you ready and dazzling for the party to come.
On 23rd December, children are invited to write letters to Santa while adults can enjoy the magical sunset cruise around the Noonu atoll.
On Christmas Eve, families and friends can come together to participate at Candy Cane Hunt around the Kuredhivaru island, or the famous Mövenpick Chocolate Hour, which will be followed by the tropical Christmas Cocktail Party on the powdery white-sand beach and White Christmas Eve Gala Dinner at ONU Marché. There is also
On Christmas Day, jungle all the way to the breakfast with DJ Paul Rees, where lush buffet featuring Champagne, seafood and waffle stations, holiday desserts and many more await.
In the evening, relax barefoot at the Beach BBQ Dinner at Latitude 5.5, the poolside grill restaurant offering the best sunset views on the island.
On Boxing Day, pamper yourself with the luxurious Surf & Turf 5-Course Dinner at Bodumas, the resort’s signature overwater restaurant. Enjoy an extensive spread of prime cut meat, seafood and lobster dishes topped up with the best wines from the restaurant’s cellar. The main course features the pan-seared 350 days grain fed wagyu beef Mb 4/5, Maldivian lobster fricassee, potato braised leek strudel, roasted tomato, ginger and lemon balm reduction.
Ring in the New Year with all things groovy, where a sumptuous Gala Dinner at ONU Marché will tickle your tastebuds. The whole island will be decorated in the retro glamorous style while the world-class performers, Electric Girls, DJ Paul Rees and StaySee Band, will entertain you with their top tunes into early hours of 2022.
Finally, the Countdown Party finishes with spectacular fireworks show and the crowd is invited for the tropical party by the Latitude 5.5 pool until morning.
The season’s celebrations conclude on 6 January with the Orthodox Christmas Eve Cocktail Party and Gala Dinner, where ample lobster, seafood, Champagne and entertainment delights will offer an overdose of fun for the whole family.
For bookings, please visit resort's website or contact Reservations team by email Resort.Kuredhivaru.Reservations@movenpick.com or phone +960 656 3000.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives
Best Experience: for Couples, Families, Diving, Spa, Value
Сombining comfort and style, Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives offers discerning guests the ultimate beach holiday. Opened in Nov 2018 and designed as a destination for relaxing and rejuvenating escapes, Movenpick Kuredhivaru promises serene seclusion and tropical tranquillity. Both thrill seekers and leisure lovers will find everything they need along the resort’s white sand beaches, where picture-postcard scenes present themselves at every moment.
With a series of unique architectural features and distinctive design touches that complement the soothing natural surroundings, the resort is located on Noonu Atoll, in the northern part of the Maldives, which remains the least developed area of the Maldives, offering guests untouched natural beauty, abundant sea life and endless views across the Indian Ocean. Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives offers 105 luxury beach and overwater villas, all with their own private swimming pool. Exquisite culinary experiences are a cornerstone of the Mövenpick experience and the new Maldivian resort offers five unique dining venues. Unwind at Sun Spa by Esthederm, while your youngsters play at the Little Birds Club. Other features include a tranquil yoga pavilion, a state of the art gym, water sports centre, volleyball and tennis courts. The resort also has a business centre, library and retail boutique to further ensure guests enjoy a convenient and carefree stay. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More