Dive with Saudi Arabian master trainer Nouf Alosaimi on Women’s Day at The Standard Maldives Resort
Maldives Scuba Diving Guide
22 February, 2022
Want to spoil mom with a memorable Mother’s Day weekend that doesn’t involve a spa? In celebration of International Women’s Day 2022, The Standard, Huruvalhi Maldives has announced their new Dive & Seek package, a week-long unique residency with Saudi Arabian PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer Nouf Alosaimi.
Known for holding the record for the deepest technical dive by a Saudi woman, Nouf Alosaimi joins the island from Monday 7th March until Friday 11th March, for a week of programming to honour women empowerment and lead exhilarating underwater exploration with some of the world’s most diverse marine life.
Born and raised in Taif, Saudi Arabia, Nouf Alosaimi completed her PADI Divemaster course in Jeddah before moving to Sharm El Sheikh Egypt, where she spent three years as an underwater photographer and diving guide. She proudly became an instructor in 2013 and has been training other scuba diving enthusiasts since. Nouf Alosaimi joins The Standard, Huruvalhi Maldives to demonstrate how diving changed her life and how it can change others too.
Attendees can dive into several events throughout the week, starting with The Standard Talks: Meet Nouf Alosaimi at the Todis Bar, where Nouf will open on her incredible journey as a female diver. Nouf will also host two separate Standard Talks throughout the week both with Special Marine Trivia and Ocean Discovery. All talks will give guests important information on The Maldives as a premier dive destination and open discussions on what creatures can be seen within the oceans and the important awareness of coral reefs.
The next morning, certified divers can join Nouf as she guides the International Women’s Day Dive (all genders welcome) to see the spectacular marine life and explore the wonders of the ocean. Divers can expect to witness and swim alongside over 220 species of aquatic life, including grey sharks, eagle rays, tropical fish, turtles in the pristine house reef which is also home to 98 different types of magnificent coral. Guided dives with Nouf will also be available both Wednesday 9th and Thursday 10th March. The residency will finish with an exclusive Coral Planting Activity, a day of collecting broken pieces of coral, which will be carefully placed into coral frames and be placed in The Standard, Huruvalhi Maldives’ Coral Garden.
The Standard, Huruvalhi Maldives Dive & Seek package will also ensure both guests receive dinner at Guduguda, their traditional Maldivian restaurant and a 60-minute DIY Hamman spa experience and 60-minute stress-relief diver’s massage with access to the spa and sauna, before heading home from the island of paradise.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Standard, Huruvalhi Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, House Reef snorkelling, Diving
A short sea plane ride away from Malé, The Standard, Huruvalhi Maldives offers a unique blend of relaxation and social life, perfect for a romantic escape or a getaway with everyone you know. . A new addition to the world of Maldives luxurious over-water resorts, The Standard, Huruvalhi stands out for its accommodation, which is specially designed for different types of travelers. Bespoke and signature dining choices, a contemporary Spa, and an overwater tapas and sunset club with a transparent dance floor combine with a myriad water sports experiences to create a truly unique, forward-thinking resort. Regardless of whether you travel a romantic duet, alone or with a family, you will find here an experience that suits your needs. With the emphasis on an activity-driven atmosphere, the resort’s tagline ‘Social by Nature’ reflects an easy-going travellers’ finesse against the backdrop of a healthy house reef and a significantly large lagoon. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More