Things to do on Mother's Day weekend at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa Maldives
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
04 May, 2021
Looking for special and thoughtful things to do this Mother’s Day weekend? Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa Maldives welcomes families to show much appreciation towards their mothers with a treat of specially-curated experiences for this Mother’s Day Weekend 2021.
Sure, chocolates and flowers are lovely, but how about trying something out of the ordinary this year? On your holiday here at Vilamendhoo, show much appreciation to your mom by treating her to specially-curated experiences.
Here are some Mother’s Day Weekend things to do at our family-friendly Maldives resort that are sure to put a smile on her face.
Treat Mom to a Special Dinner
With mouthwatering cuisine to satisfy every taste, palate, and mood, served in exquisite locations, destination dining at Vilamendhoo is excellent for a perfect family get together. Whether it be a family beach dinner under the starry skies or a special dinner just for you and your mom at one of our à la carte restaurants – the overwater Asian Wok or Hot Rock, our talented Food & Beverage team will go above and beyond to make sure that you will cherish the experience forever.
Pamper Mom with a Heavenly Massage
No questions asked – mom has earned some well-deserved pampering, so why not treat her to a rejuvenating spa day? Set her up with a 'Balinese Massage' at our overwater Duniye Spa. This 60-minute gentle and calming massage uses acupressure, skin rolling, and relaxing strokes to soothe, restore and calm the mind and body. Or check Duniye Spa Menu to give mom more ideas for her spa pampering day.
Sign Up Mom for a Maldivian Cooking Class
If your mom enjoys culinary, consider signing her up for a cooking class where she can learn to cook her favourite local dishes in a guided session adjusted to her preferences and skills. This experience will allow her to recreate the dishes and add a touch of the Maldives to your home.
Book a Beach Yoga Session with Mom
Mother's Day celebration at Vilamendhoo could be spent with beginning or concluding the day with a restorative yoga class. The session is performed in a peaceful beachside setting. It is a wonderful opportunity for mom and yourself to optimise your overall health, with an emphasis on balancing mind, body, and spirit.
Schedule a Family Photoshoot
When is the last time your family posed for a group portrait? Vila Memories, our on-site photography studio, offers several packages for family photoshoots. The photography team have the creativity and equipment needed to capture those beautiful family moments in paradise, worth taking back home with you.
With one of the best house reefs in the Maldives, the great strengths of Vilamendhoo have always been snorkeling and diving, and affordable accommodation. View the latest Maldives holiday packages and secure a memorable vacation at Vilamendhoo. From our All-Inclusive Plus package offers to last-minute promotions and one-off deals, take advantage of our exceptional rates and value for money. Starting from USD 227 per double/per night/FB
Complimentary Child Stay Offer Is Available (Applicable for 1 child per room, 2 – 14.99 years of age) for Apr 6, 2021, to Sep 30, 2021, stays.
- Book from now till May 31, 2021 to Save up to 35% for stay from May 1, 2021 - June 30, 2021; Starting from USD 227 per double/per night/FB
- Book from now till May 31, 2021 to get a 30% Discount for stay from Jul 1, 2021 – Oct 31, 2021; Starting from USD 205 per double/night/FB
- Free cancellation up to 3 days to arrival
- Free PCR Test for stays of 7 nights or more for a maximum occupancy of 3 persons per room.
Terms & Conditions*:
- Offer valid on all meal plans and all room categories
- Other T&C apply. Please review at the time of booking
Recent Posts 24.07.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Your Summer Would Be Better with Crown & Champa Resorts Collection
- W Maldives and Cercle to host Livestreamed Concert by Monolink
- Maldives for Food Lovers: A Quick Guide to Dining at Crown & Champa Resorts
- OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli recertified by Green Globe for second year
- Why You Should Start Dreaming About Komandoo
- Russian Superstar to headline Festive season at Amilla Maldives
- UFC Fighter Jacare takes Family break at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo brings the Epitome of Unparalleled Luxury to the World-Renowned Destination
- Maldives nominated in Indian Ocean’s Prestigious Categories at Annual World Travel Awards
- S Hotels to bring Accor’s avant-garde lifestyle brand SO/ to Maldives
- Eat Below and Over-water in Maldives with two Michelin-starred Chef Paco Roncero
- Summer Travel Specials in Maldives
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- After-Dark Activities in Maldives Worth Staying Up For
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More