Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Brews Up Aromatic Coffee Cuisine
Best Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
09 March, 2020
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, a leading brand within the Accor portfolio, has brewed up an imaginative menu of coffee-infused dishes with the launch of its latest global culinary initiative: Coffee Cuisine, a dash of barista magic.
The brand, which has been roasting its own premium coffees for more than 50 years, has taken its blending expertise to new aromatic heights. Mövenpick is conjuring up culinary creations that are literally ‘full of beans’, available at select Mövenpick restaurants worldwide starting in March.
From smoked salmon tartare imbued with fragrant coffee oil and tuna poke enlivened with caramel and an indulgent avocado coffee cream, to an espresso-enhanced aromatic beef mignon, every dish has an ingenious touch of coffee sparkle, thanks to the expertise of Mövenpick’s Chief Barista, Kevin Mohler.
Mövenpick and great coffee are synonymous. The brand’s classic ‘Der Himmlische’ (the heavenly’) blend is made from 100% Arabica beans and has a perfectly balanced, rich flavour with a full-bodied aroma, and has been a household name for over five decades.
Today, an extensive range of blends and roasts are available to purchase as beans, grounds or coffee capsules. Guests at Mövenpick restaurants around the world can enjoy the variety in the form of a cappuccino, espresso, latte, or any coffee beverage they choose.
The exciting new Coffee Cuisine menu uses several Mövenpick coffee varieties as exceptional flavour-enhancing ingredients in delectable dishes, including:
• Smoked salmon tartare: with coffee oil and a mini baked potato;
• Fresh spring rolls: with scampi, vegetables and cold-brew espresso dressing;
• Salmon sashimi: with flamed-off coffee beans and blackberry soy sauce;
• Tuna poke: with avocado coffee cream, sweet potato cakes and sprout salad;
• Lamb loin: with coffee and herb rub, chili new potatoes, tarragon mustard and salad;
• Duo of beef: beef mignon with espresso, celery and edelweiss purée;
• Spring cassoulet: chicken, cappuccino emulsion, couscous, Meaux mustard and vegetables;
And for dessert…
• Small puff-pastry slice ‘opéra’ style: puff pastry, Mövenpick Ice Cream Espresso Croquant and espresso.
The barista magic reaches the Maldives as guests of Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives indulge into the coffee infusion at the resort’s Bodumas restaurant.
Recent Posts 04.03.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Enjoy Fantastic Vacation in Maldives 2021 with Crown & Champa Resorts special offers
- Anantara Kihavah unveils collection of Luxury Private Pool Residences
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives has announced its partnership with Jean-Michel Cousteau
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO hosts Indian Celebrity wedding
- LUX* Maldives Luxury Resorts announces new appointments
- Amilla Maldives celebrates Easter in collaboration with Ministry of Crabs
- 5 Romantic Ways to enjoy Mirihi Island
- 10 Luxury Hotels in Maldives for Solo Travelers
- Discover an Unique places to Stay in the Maldives
- Maldives named world’s most Instagrammed tourist location
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives
Best Experience: for Couples, Families, Diving, Spa, Value
Сombining comfort and style, Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives offers discerning guests the ultimate beach holiday. Opened in Nov 2018 and designed as a destination for relaxing and rejuvenating escapes, Movenpick Kuredhivaru promises serene seclusion and tropical tranquillity. Both thrill seekers and leisure lovers will find everything they need along the resort’s white sand beaches, where picture-postcard scenes present themselves at every moment.
With a series of unique architectural features and distinctive design touches that complement the soothing natural surroundings, the resort is located on Noonu Atoll, in the northern part of the Maldives, which remains the least developed area of the Maldives, offering guests untouched natural beauty, abundant sea life and endless views across the Indian Ocean. Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives offers 105 luxury beach and overwater villas, all with their own private swimming pool. Exquisite culinary experiences are a cornerstone of the Mövenpick experience and the new Maldivian resort offers five unique dining venues. Unwind at Sun Spa by Esthederm, while your youngsters play at the Little Birds Club. Other features include a tranquil yoga pavilion, a state of the art gym, water sports centre, volleyball and tennis courts. The resort also has a business centre, library and retail boutique to further ensure guests enjoy a convenient and carefree stay. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More