Naladhu Private Island Maldives Opens With New look
Best Private Islands in the Maldives
17 Dec, 2021
Naladhu Private Island in the Maldives has reopened its doors with a new look after a complete redesign by New York-based designer Yuji Yamazaki.
The public areas and all 20 Houses at the resort were refurbished during a six-month closure. Among the updates, the resort’s top suite, the Two Bedroom Beach Pool Residence, now has a 68-foot private beach.
Additionally, the island’s restaurant, bar, wine cellar and gym have been transformed and the new Coconut Grove offers a secluded area for private experiences such as cinema under the stars or private yoga and fitness classes.
Each of the resort’s two categories of Houses offers 3,230 square feet of living space. The Beach House with Pool has direct access to the white sands and lagoon, while the Ocean House with Pool and Private Beach Cabana has a large terrace, besides a cabana, where guests can relax on their oversized day bed attended by their butler, known as a Kuwaanu, who is available 24 hours a day.
The Two Bedroom Beach Pool Residence, spanning 6,458 square feet, benefits from both sunrise and sunset views, with its pool and large deck facing the ocean, along with loungers, al fresco dining area and swing. Its new private beach, also with a beach cabana, offers direct access to the lagoon.
Dining is completely bespoke with guests curating a daily menu and choosing their favorite dishes and locations around the clock. Popular dining spots include The Living Room with views over the lagoon, a Champagne floating breakfast in the pool and midnight snacks on the beach.
Educating guests about the locale and ecosystem of the Maldives is top priority. The resort has introduced new experiences, including a snorkeling trail with in-house marine biologist and sustainability manager, Emilia Fulgido, to observe some of the 2,000 species of tropical fish and corals and to understand more about the resort’s reef restoration program.
Guests can go for guided walks on the island or participate in a coral adoption program and learn more about coral planting, fish identification and marine life alongside the recycling of micro-plastics.
The resort also has a new spa treatment area with a double treatment room with a private bathing and changing area. A naturopath and nutritional therapist is in residence and guests can arrange a consultation to focus on their nutrition to help overcome specific issues including stress, sleep, digestion, immunity, weight management, hormones, skin and blood sugar balance. A new health program, RESET, focuses on the crucial role the gut plays in health and overall wellbeing. The five- or seven-night personalized program combines detoxifying treatments such as colon hydrotherapy, IV therapy, yoga and core exercises.
Located on the edge of a lagoon in the South Malé Atoll, Naladhu Private Island is 30 minutes by luxury speedboat from Velana International Airport in Malé.
Exclusive Offers at Naladhu Private Island
Escape to your tropical paradise at Naladhu Private Island Maldives, where you leave the worries of the world behind. Our exclusive private sanctuary in South Male Atoll allows you to hide away in one of the luxurious houses in the middle of this spectacular natural archipelago.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More