Neelam & Samir’s Family Vacay at Lily Beach
Where to Spot Celebs in Maldives
16 Feb, 2021
Famous Indian actors Neelam Kothari and Samir Soni, with their daughter Ahana, are currently holidaying at the best all-inclusive resort in the Maldives – Lily Beach Resort & Spa.
The Beach Residence will provide guests with a large bedroom, a living room and a large private swimming pool (6.4 x 6m) – a proper home away from home.
Neelam is an actress and Indian jewellery designer who has worked with high-profile movie stars in many popular Bollywood movies.
Samir is an Indian movie and television actor, director, writer, and former fashion model who is also well known in the industry.
These two make a power couple where both are considered great actors who have created some phenomenal content in the Indian movie and TV industry.
For artists of such calibre, they deserve vacation time as a family to unwind at top-notch destinations.
Rightly so, Neelam and Samir decided to have their holiday at the best all-inclusive resort in the Maldives, which is one of the few local owner-operated resorts in the country. Check out their social media profiles (@neelamkotharisoni, @samirsoni123) to see what life is like at the ultimate tropical family vacay experience in the Maldives.
Just recently, Neelam shared an exquisite photo on social media that has got everyone talking. In the image, she is posing near her in-villa pool at the highly desired Beach Residence giving away many hues of blue. Neelam encapsulates the Maldives’ experience as she writes, “When you wake up to this view… it’s like heaven on Earth”.
Fans quickly took to social media to encourage the star to have an amazing vacation and to also get back to creating some great content.
Many are surely referring to the popular Netflix reality TV show “Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives”, where Neelam stars as herself along with three other women who all give rare insight and glimpses into their star-filled lives.
One important plot in that series regarding her life is that she is considering making her return to acting, which many of her fans are eagerly anticipating.
Neelam and Samir are vacationing at Lily Beach, an award-winning, five-star resort in the Maldives which was named “The Best All-Inclusive Resort in Asia” by Tripadvisor in 2020 and the best resort in that category in the Maldives by World Travel Awards in 2020.
Lily Beach is considered the country’s pioneer in all-inclusive tourism.
With its world-famous Platinum Plan, covering everything from food and drink, snorkelling equipment, fitness classes, multiple excursions, and more, Lily Beach offers the most value-for-money among the country’s resort offerings.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Lily Beach Resort and Spa - All Inclusive
The five-star Lily Beach Resort is located on the 600-metre-long and 110-metre-wide island of Huvahendhoo in South Ari Atoll. Today, Lily Beach Resort and Spa ranks among the leading resorts in the country with Premium All Inclusive, which was the result of an excellent redesign and reconstruction of the hotel. With its Platinum Plan, which includes far more than the traditional package of cocktails, premium brands, champagne and international culinary delights, Lily Beach offers luxury all-inclusive holidays at the highest level. These include two excursions, which can be selected from a wide range of activities, including sunset fishing, snorkelling trips or a visit to a local island.
At your disposal are 125 luxurious villas in five categories. Add to this, the Tamara Spa, Prodivers Diving School, a specialty and main restaurant featuring fine dining, three bars, a shisha lounge, Turtles Kids’ Club, and one of South Ari Atoll’s best house reefs. Guests can also enjoy a diverse entertainment programme with live music and DJs, traditional cultural performances, fish feeding and much more. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More