New executive chef appointed at Dhigali Maldives.
Best All Inclusive Hotels in The Maldives
25 March, 2021
The Dhigali Maldives has announced the appointments of it's new Executive Chef, Bir Yadav and Mohamed Adil as Chef De cuisine.
Chef Bir Yadav – Born and brought up in Mumbai, known for a place where you can find every cuisine present and coming from a family catering business which has played a major role in influencing him to pursue his career in Kitchen. Bir specializes in new world cuisine – A blend of ingredients from different cultures and practices to form a contemporary style cuisine, besides this he loves cooking Italian, French, Japanese, South American and Asian cuisine. After working his way through many multicuisine kitchens in the past 17 years, including Four seasons, The Oberoi, Hyatt, Vakkaru and Faarufushi, he is excited to lead the Dhigali culinary team to offer guests the cuisine comprising Fresh ingredients, seasonal harvests, homemade products with a local touch.
Chef Mohamed Adil – an award-winning chef who has become one of the most accomplished in the Maldives. He has won national and international awards and medals. He was awarded Best Maldivian Chef at FHAM 2016 & 2019, Best Maldivian Chef at Hotel Asia 2018 and in the same year he won a Bronze medal representing the Maldives at the International level in the culinary challenge held in Istanbul, Turkey. He also won gold and silver medals in two different categories at La Cuisine SIAL, held in Abu Dhabi.
As for the future, Mr. Adil wants to be recognized around the world as a chef that represents the essence of the Maldives: “I aspire to be known as a chef who has a magic to turn ingredients into gold through my imagination and art of cooking. I want to do what I love to do. The years do not matter. I love my jacket and would like to see more accolades on them.”
Adil joins Dhigali Maldives as their new Chef De Cuisine.
Located in Raa Atoll, Dhigali Maldives can be reached by a 45-minute seaplane journey from Velana International Airport. The island offers 20 Beach Bungalows and 33 Deluxe Beach Bungalows to the South, and 62 Beach Villas which line the north and southwestern beaches.
Dining experiences at Dhigali are innovative and authentic, with the style and atmosphere of each restaurant reflecting the cuisine. There is a particular focus on fresh Asian dishes, including the specialist Asian restaurant Battuta.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Dhigali Maldives - A Premium All-Inclusive Resort
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, Value, Diving, Activities
Innovation in design and breathtaking landscapes, Dhigali offers a rare island experience in the amazingly distant part of the Maldives. Dhigali is a beautiful island with a romantic atmosphere, green interior and a wide choice of accommodation options. A slender coral cay in the Raa Atoll, the resort is pure Maldivian bliss. Ringed by coral and kissed by the sun, this is a luxury hideaway with a difference.
Dhigali sits in the remote Raa atoll and can be reached by a scenic seaplane journey of just 45 minutes from the main Velana International Airport. Alternatively, guests can take a domestic flight to either Ifuru or Dharavandhoo airport, followed by a speedboat ride to the resort — a journey of about 70 minutes. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More