Rediscover Fushifaru Maldives Dining Experience
Best Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
20 May, 2021
Fushifaru Maldives elevates its culinary experience offering to its guests through embellished dishes, increased variety of international fare and exclusive fine-dining menu items and premium ingredients.
Thanks to the passion and dedication and of Executive Chef, Kadrianta Sinulingga, and Food & Beverage Manager, Ali Sameer. Their teamwork has been successful and created refreshing concepts and unique dining experiences for guests across the world.
Fushifaru’s main all-day dining restaurant, Korakali, has been redesigned and offers regional and international flavours throughout breakfast, lunch and dinner.
With the newly added Vegan Corner, Korakali welcomes guests with all dietary requirements to sit back and relax whilst enjoying incredible food with unparalleled views of the Indian Ocean.
There are also gluten-free, kosher and jainese food options on request. In the evenings, the dinner theme-nights vary, from Arabian Night with Arabic Shawarma, to Italian Night with homemade pasta… the variety of international dishes throughout the week will keep your tastebuds excited for more! Why not savour these meals with the Wine Menu containing over 110 labels of the world’s best wines.
Fushifaru’s fine-dining outlet, Raakani, named after the Spider Conch Shell, exudes elegance and exquisite ‘surf and turf’ cuisine, with premium ingredients. Sit back and unwind with the subtle use of local materials such as palm-thatched dining platforms with panoramic views of the crystal clear seas and white beaches of Lhaviyani atoll.
An à la carte lunch and dinner is served here, and there are special nights with live music such as Lobster Night and BBQ Night available to book too. You can also enjoy an interactive Teppanyaki experience here, with homemade sushi and Wagyu beef.
Signature cocktails, such as the Maldivian Daiquiri, are complemented by the best sunset views on the island whilst lounging by the pool at Fanihandhi Bar. Have a light lunch from the snack menu here, or grab some homemade ice cream at the Ice Cream Bar. In the evenings, enjoy quality entertainment such as Live Music, Cocktail Show, Disco and Boduberu.
There are plans to release a new outlet very soon, called Thundi, which will serve healthy salads, smoothies, fresh fruits and manual brew coffee during the day. Additionally, a range of light snacks, including Halal and Vegetarian dishes, can be served straight to the privacy of Villa, 24 hours of the day, with In-Villa Dining.
Recent Posts 12.06.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Dine Sustainably at Amilla Maldives
- Komandoo Maldives welcomes back Christian Wiedenmann as Executive chef
- 10 Maldives All-Inclusive resorts with Food Worth Traveling for
- InterContinental Maldives crowned as “Best Hotel Architecture, Maldives” at the Asia Pacific Property Awards
- Atmosphere Hotels works up sustainable tourism initiatives
- Rejuvenate Body and Spirit on a Wellness Staycation at Fairmont Maldives
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli celebrates a double win on TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards
- Qatar Airways to Resume Flights to Sharjah, United Arab of Emirates with a Daily Flight
- LUX* South Ari Atoll appoints Patrice Aira as General Manager
- Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Angsana Ihuru appoints Kanruethai Roongruang as New General Manager
- Boost Your Well-Being on Vacation at Marriott Bonvoy resorts in Maldives
- Experience Good Travel with debut of The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands
- CROSSROADS Maldives crowned at Asia Pacific Property Awards 2021-22
- Meet the new face of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Enjoy Family Camp-Cation at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Mövenpick Maldives towards resort for a Sustainable Escape
- LUX* Resorts Collection celebrates Global Wellness Day
- Your Freedom Awaits : Adaaran Prestige Vadoo Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Beach, Diving, Quiet and Private
An idyllic island retreat with a powder soft sands, Fushifaru Maldives is a new 5-star resort located in Lhaviyani Atoll. Opened in October 2017, the beautiful island of Fushifaru is a home for an unusual landscape above and below the waterline. With "Fushi", that means "island" and "Faru", which means "reef" in Dhivehi, Fushifaru is an ideal reflection of its name. If you need little more than a sensational beach and a comfortable bed, this little laid-back resort might be the one for you. Facilities are few, although there is a watersports centre, swimming pool and spa – but really it's all about the beach. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More