Rediscover Fushifaru Maldives Dining Experience
Best Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
20 May, 2021
Fushifaru Maldives elevates its culinary experience offering to its guests through embellished dishes, increased variety of international fare and exclusive fine-dining menu items and premium ingredients.
Thanks to the passion and dedication and of Executive Chef, Kadrianta Sinulingga, and Food & Beverage Manager, Ali Sameer. Their teamwork has been successful and created refreshing concepts and unique dining experiences for guests across the world.
Fushifaru’s main all-day dining restaurant, Korakali, has been redesigned and offers regional and international flavours throughout breakfast, lunch and dinner.
With the newly added Vegan Corner, Korakali welcomes guests with all dietary requirements to sit back and relax whilst enjoying incredible food with unparalleled views of the Indian Ocean.
There are also gluten-free, kosher and jainese food options on request. In the evenings, the dinner theme-nights vary, from Arabian Night with Arabic Shawarma, to Italian Night with homemade pasta… the variety of international dishes throughout the week will keep your tastebuds excited for more! Why not savour these meals with the Wine Menu containing over 110 labels of the world’s best wines.
Fushifaru’s fine-dining outlet, Raakani, named after the Spider Conch Shell, exudes elegance and exquisite ‘surf and turf’ cuisine, with premium ingredients. Sit back and unwind with the subtle use of local materials such as palm-thatched dining platforms with panoramic views of the crystal clear seas and white beaches of Lhaviyani atoll.
An à la carte lunch and dinner is served here, and there are special nights with live music such as Lobster Night and BBQ Night available to book too. You can also enjoy an interactive Teppanyaki experience here, with homemade sushi and Wagyu beef.
Signature cocktails, such as the Maldivian Daiquiri, are complemented by the best sunset views on the island whilst lounging by the pool at Fanihandhi Bar. Have a light lunch from the snack menu here, or grab some homemade ice cream at the Ice Cream Bar. In the evenings, enjoy quality entertainment such as Live Music, Cocktail Show, Disco and Boduberu.
There are plans to release a new outlet very soon, called Thundi, which will serve healthy salads, smoothies, fresh fruits and manual brew coffee during the day. Additionally, a range of light snacks, including Halal and Vegetarian dishes, can be served straight to the privacy of Villa, 24 hours of the day, with In-Villa Dining.
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Beach, Diving, Quiet and Private
An idyllic island retreat with a powder soft sands, Fushifaru Maldives is a new 5-star resort located in Lhaviyani Atoll. Opened in October 2017, the beautiful island of Fushifaru is a home for an unusual landscape above and below the waterline. With "Fushi", that means "island" and "Faru", which means "reef" in Dhivehi, Fushifaru is an ideal reflection of its name. If you need little more than a sensational beach and a comfortable bed, this little laid-back resort might be the one for you. Facilities are few, although there is a watersports centre, swimming pool and spa – but really it's all about the beach. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More