Rediscover Fushifaru Maldives Dining Experience
Best Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
20 May, 2021
Fushifaru Maldives elevates its culinary experience offering to its guests through embellished dishes, increased variety of international fare and exclusive fine-dining menu items and premium ingredients.
Thanks to the passion and dedication and of Executive Chef, Kadrianta Sinulingga, and Food & Beverage Manager, Ali Sameer. Their teamwork has been successful and created refreshing concepts and unique dining experiences for guests across the world.
Fushifaru’s main all-day dining restaurant, Korakali, has been redesigned and offers regional and international flavours throughout breakfast, lunch and dinner.
With the newly added Vegan Corner, Korakali welcomes guests with all dietary requirements to sit back and relax whilst enjoying incredible food with unparalleled views of the Indian Ocean.
There are also gluten-free, kosher and jainese food options on request. In the evenings, the dinner theme-nights vary, from Arabian Night with Arabic Shawarma, to Italian Night with homemade pasta… the variety of international dishes throughout the week will keep your tastebuds excited for more! Why not savour these meals with the Wine Menu containing over 110 labels of the world’s best wines.
Fushifaru’s fine-dining outlet, Raakani, named after the Spider Conch Shell, exudes elegance and exquisite ‘surf and turf’ cuisine, with premium ingredients. Sit back and unwind with the subtle use of local materials such as palm-thatched dining platforms with panoramic views of the crystal clear seas and white beaches of Lhaviyani atoll.
An à la carte lunch and dinner is served here, and there are special nights with live music such as Lobster Night and BBQ Night available to book too. You can also enjoy an interactive Teppanyaki experience here, with homemade sushi and Wagyu beef.
Signature cocktails, such as the Maldivian Daiquiri, are complemented by the best sunset views on the island whilst lounging by the pool at Fanihandhi Bar. Have a light lunch from the snack menu here, or grab some homemade ice cream at the Ice Cream Bar. In the evenings, enjoy quality entertainment such as Live Music, Cocktail Show, Disco and Boduberu.
There are plans to release a new outlet very soon, called Thundi, which will serve healthy salads, smoothies, fresh fruits and manual brew coffee during the day. Additionally, a range of light snacks, including Halal and Vegetarian dishes, can be served straight to the privacy of Villa, 24 hours of the day, with In-Villa Dining.
Recent Posts 03.07.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- SUPER DEAL is back! Save Up to 35% with Eid Eskape at Kandima - Hurry up!
- Hilton Expands Maldives Portfolio with with Debut of Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Chocoholic? Good Thing There’s Chocolate Scene at Heritance Aarah
- Latest News from Kandima, July 2022
- Sun Island Maldives Resort unveils New Beach villas
- Bulgari Hotels announces Its debut in Maldives in 2025
- Ask Furaveri: What is the SUNsational Summer Vacation?
- Amilla Maldives resort welcomes disabled guests from across the globe
- Maafushivaru Earns ‘Best Luxury Hideaway Resort in Maldives’ Award
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, June
- LUX* South Ari Atoll Welcomes The World’s First Solar-powered Vessel
- 5 Reasons Why Kandolhu Maldives resort is the number One for Romantic Getaway
- Patina Maldives Appoints Antonio Saponara as General Manager
- Carnival Cruise Line to Bring Costa Venezia to the U.S. in 2023
- Indulgent Maldives: Elevate Your Experience at OZEN Reserve Bolifushi
- Pulse Hotels & Resorts expand Maldives Portfolio With new Nova Maldives
- Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort appoints Gaurav Thakur as General Manager
- Please Don’t Tell: SECRET DEAL OFFER – Extra 10% at Heritance Aarah
- OBLU SELECT Sangeli opens JUSTWOK — an Exciting Pan Asian restaurant
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Beach, Diving, Quiet and Private
An idyllic island retreat with a powder soft sands, Fushifaru Maldives is a new 5-star resort located in Lhaviyani Atoll. Opened in October 2017, the beautiful island of Fushifaru is a home for an unusual landscape above and below the waterline. With "Fushi", that means "island" and "Faru", which means "reef" in Dhivehi, Fushifaru is an ideal reflection of its name. If you need little more than a sensational beach and a comfortable bed, this little laid-back resort might be the one for you. Facilities are few, although there is a watersports centre, swimming pool and spa – but really it's all about the beach. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More