Niyama Private Islands Maldives Offers Surf Therapy
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
28 August, 2019
Niyama Private Islands is one of the favorite Surf Resorts in the Maldives. Niyama, with uncrowded waves and high quality breaks, has introduced a series of surf options and tailored services that invite wave riders to revel in their own version of luxury by enjoying adrenaline-charged activities right on their doorstep.
This summer, sports therapist Richard Inskip jets into Niyama, offering pre- and post-surf training and treatment to professional and novice surfers alike.
Richard is a passionate surfer from the UK. With a BSc in Applied Sport and Exercise Science and as founder of MSD Pro Sport Therapy, he offers both pre-and post-surf training and treatment to improve physical performance and wellbeing.
Engage in group sessions as well as one-on-one training, with the latest techniques used in the surf world this August at ‘Nature’s Playground’. Stick Mobility improves mobility, stability and strength, whilst Ginastica Natural – endorsed by the World Surf League and practised by John John Florence, Owen Wright and co. – draws from Hatha Yoga, Capoeira and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to increase core power and balance.
Richard’s unique post-surf treatments aid recovery, improves rehabilitation and reduces the risk of injury. Massage techniques including Gratson (IASTM) with hand-held medical steel instruments to improve tissue function, traditional cupping to increase blood flow, and myofascial release to restore mobility.
Guru to surf stars from around the world, from South Africa’s Jordy Smith to Australia’s Mark Mathews and Bryce Young, Richard will also offer daily group sessions at sundown with stretching and meditation to unwind.
Surfers Massage, Sports Massage and Advanced Deep Tissue Therapy with Richard starts from USD 190++ per person and Stickmobility starts from USD 100++ per couple.
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Niyama Private Islands Maldives
Best Experience: Watersports, Two Pristine Islands perfect for Family & Couples, Luxury Surfing, Underwater night club
Developed by Per Aquum (Huvafenfushi) and co-owned by Anantara, Niyama Maldives is a resort with a rich ancestry. Proclaiming itself "Nature's playground", Niyama Private Islands Maldives takes barefoot luxury to an exotic new level. Its two islands Chill and Play, one with a family focus and the other dedicated to couples are a tropical paradise with lush vegetation, ivory white beaches, crystal clear waters and endless views out over the Indian Ocean. A total of 134 villas, suites, and pavilions dot both islands or extend out over the azure lagoon. Right on the beach at Surf Corner, surfers can chill out in customised Beach Villas, Beach Pool Villas, or a Family Beach Pool Villa, ranging from 135 to 255 square metres. Each room is equipped with a king bed and Deli-In with full-size refrigerator overflowing with gourmet treats, as well as Thakuru (butler) service. The resort is a mix of modern and traditional Maldivian design and facilities, with a distinctive edgy feel, where guests are wonderfully looked after, choosing between total privacy and an extraordinary range of activities. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More