Advance Purchase Savings with Niyama Maldives
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
17 June, 2021
Trendsetters are once again ahead of the curve. Those who know what they want and can book in advance enjoy up to 25% saving on stays of one night or more.
Niyama Maldives offers a range of family friendly activities coupled with the white sand beaches and crystal clear waters ensuring guests can indulge in as little or as much as they want.
The advance rates include daily breakfast, dinner and offer greater savings, providing you with more opportunity to explore the spa, design and cuisine of the property. Experience the naturally modern elements of the destination with dinner under the stars, a tailored massage in Niyama Spa, family activities in the games simulator room or a day by the pool with a good book. From $487 USD
- Up to 25% savings on accommodation when booking 7 days in advance
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Children dine with our compliments
- Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- All rates quoted are per night including promotions, subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Spa treatment is redeemable on arrival date for minimum of five-night stays and for two persons per room.
- The daily dinner and the book direct benefits of spa treatments, Movie Under the Stars and bespoke picnic baskets are subject to blackout period.
- Children may dine with compliments on restaurant kids menus only; valid for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other offers or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- Cancellation and deposit fees vary according to the season.
- Flight details must be provided at least 3 days in advance for seaplane transfer arrangements to be made
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Niyama Private Islands Maldives
Best Experience: Watersports, Two Pristine Islands perfect for Family & Couples, Luxury Surfing, Underwater night club
Developed by Per Aquum (Huvafenfushi) and co-owned by Anantara, Niyama Maldives is a resort with a rich ancestry. Proclaiming itself "Nature's playground", Niyama Private Islands Maldives takes barefoot luxury to an exotic new level. Its two islands Chill and Play, one with a family focus and the other dedicated to couples are a tropical paradise with lush vegetation, ivory white beaches, crystal clear waters and endless views out over the Indian Ocean. A total of 134 villas, suites, and pavilions dot both islands or extend out over the azure lagoon. Right on the beach at Surf Corner, surfers can chill out in customised Beach Villas, Beach Pool Villas, or a Family Beach Pool Villa, ranging from 135 to 255 square metres. Each room is equipped with a king bed and Deli-In with full-size refrigerator overflowing with gourmet treats, as well as Thakuru (butler) service. The resort is a mix of modern and traditional Maldivian design and facilities, with a distinctive edgy feel, where guests are wonderfully looked after, choosing between total privacy and an extraordinary range of activities. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More