Advance Purchase Savings with Niyama Maldives
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
17 June, 2021
Trendsetters are once again ahead of the curve. Those who know what they want and can book in advance enjoy up to 25% saving on stays of one night or more.
Niyama Maldives offers a range of family friendly activities coupled with the white sand beaches and crystal clear waters ensuring guests can indulge in as little or as much as they want.
The advance rates include daily breakfast, dinner and offer greater savings, providing you with more opportunity to explore the spa, design and cuisine of the property. Experience the naturally modern elements of the destination with dinner under the stars, a tailored massage in Niyama Spa, family activities in the games simulator room or a day by the pool with a good book. From $487 USD
- Up to 25% savings on accommodation when booking 7 days in advance
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Children dine with our compliments
- Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- All rates quoted are per night including promotions, subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Spa treatment is redeemable on arrival date for minimum of five-night stays and for two persons per room.
- The daily dinner and the book direct benefits of spa treatments, Movie Under the Stars and bespoke picnic baskets are subject to blackout period.
- Children may dine with compliments on restaurant kids menus only; valid for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other offers or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- Cancellation and deposit fees vary according to the season.
- Flight details must be provided at least 3 days in advance for seaplane transfer arrangements to be made
Recent Posts 16.07.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- 10 Best Group Vacation Getaways in the Maldives
- S Hotels to bring Accor’s avant-garde lifestyle brand SO/ to Maldives
- Meeru Island celebrates Maldives Independence Day in Style
- Eat Below and Over-water in Maldives with two Michelin-starred Chef Paco Roncero
- Meet The Manta Rays on an All-Inclusive Summer getaway
- The Beach Break Everyone Needs This Summer at Innahura Maldives Resort
- Adaaran Resorts enhances guest safety in Maldives
- 5 Ways to See Dolphins in the Maldives
- Making Your return to COCO More Peacefull
- Summer Travel Specials in Maldives
- Foraging, Cookery and Lunch for Two at Amilla Maldives
- Maldives announces Easing of Travel Restrictions for Fully Vaccinated Asian visitor
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- After-Dark Activities in Maldives Worth Staying Up For
- Iberia launches Spain to the Maldives direct Flights
- Magical Eid Al-Adha Getaways in Maldives by Marriott Bonvoy resort
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Niyama Private Islands Maldives
Best Experience: Watersports, Two Pristine Islands perfect for Family & Couples, Luxury Surfing, Underwater night club
Developed by Per Aquum (Huvafenfushi) and co-owned by Anantara, Niyama Maldives is a resort with a rich ancestry. Proclaiming itself "Nature's playground", Niyama Private Islands Maldives takes barefoot luxury to an exotic new level. Its two islands Chill and Play, one with a family focus and the other dedicated to couples are a tropical paradise with lush vegetation, ivory white beaches, crystal clear waters and endless views out over the Indian Ocean. A total of 134 villas, suites, and pavilions dot both islands or extend out over the azure lagoon. Right on the beach at Surf Corner, surfers can chill out in customised Beach Villas, Beach Pool Villas, or a Family Beach Pool Villa, ranging from 135 to 255 square metres. Each room is equipped with a king bed and Deli-In with full-size refrigerator overflowing with gourmet treats, as well as Thakuru (butler) service. The resort is a mix of modern and traditional Maldivian design and facilities, with a distinctive edgy feel, where guests are wonderfully looked after, choosing between total privacy and an extraordinary range of activities. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More