Noku Maldives has welcomes new Assistant Sales Director Ulviyya Gahramanli
Best Resorts for Couples in the Maldives for Couples
17 June, 2021
Noku Maldives has appointed Ulviyya Gahramanli as new Assistant Director of Sales.
With extensive experience in senior managerial positions in international hotel chains, Ulviyya has a proven track record of achieving targets in a competitive environment within a short period of time.
Prior to joining Noku Maldives, Ulviyya worked as a Sales Manager with The Standard Huruvalhi, Maldives.
Previously, she managed global corporate accounts for four five-stars luxury hotels with Marriott International and worked as Cluster Sales Manager at Absheron Hotel Group in Azerbaijan.
Ulviyya is a creative, agile, and results-driven professional with 6 years of experience in proactive sales and business development.
With a Master’s degree in Business Administration in Hospitality Management from the Swiss Montreux Business School in Switzerland, Ulviyya is fluent in Russian, Turkish and English.
Pamper that special someone with a trip of a lifetime and build fond memories to last forever. Minimum required period stay of 5 nights. Prices from $299.BOOK NOW VIEW ALL OFFERS
Recent Posts 16.07.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- 10 Best Group Vacation Getaways in the Maldives
- S Hotels to bring Accor’s avant-garde lifestyle brand SO/ to Maldives
- Meeru Island celebrates Maldives Independence Day in Style
- Eat Below and Over-water in Maldives with two Michelin-starred Chef Paco Roncero
- Meet The Manta Rays on an All-Inclusive Summer getaway
- The Beach Break Everyone Needs This Summer at Innahura Maldives Resort
- Adaaran Resorts enhances guest safety in Maldives
- 5 Ways to See Dolphins in the Maldives
- Making Your return to COCO More Peacefull
- Summer Travel Specials in Maldives
- Foraging, Cookery and Lunch for Two at Amilla Maldives
- Maldives announces Easing of Travel Restrictions for Fully Vaccinated Asian visitor
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- After-Dark Activities in Maldives Worth Staying Up For
- Iberia launches Spain to the Maldives direct Flights
- Magical Eid Al-Adha Getaways in Maldives by Marriott Bonvoy resort
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience for: Couples, diving, wellness, snorkeling
With some of the largest villas in the island nation Noku Maldives is a luxury boutique retreat. The perfect choice for honeymoon or tranquil getaways it’s a perfect resort for those who want to be peaceful and relax. Expect nothing apart from luxury on this barefoot island. Whether you're looking for a intimate couple holiday or a family escape, the resort ticks all boxes, just 45 minutes from Male Airport. Embark on a culinary adventure discovering a world of international cuisines where soulful service is Noku's strength. Stroll the exclusive white-sand beach or chill out with a cocktail at swimming pool. For the more active guests, Noku Maldives offers an extensive welness options to discover moments of sanctuary, water sport activities and fun diving adventures. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More