Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives – A Premium All-Inclusive Resort
Best Experience: Couples, Beach, Family Holiday, All Inclusive
Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives – A Premium All-Inclusive Resort
Best Experience: Couples, Beach, Family Holiday, All Inclusive
Updated Jan, 2020
Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives - A Premium All-Inclusive Resort are separate beach villas idyllically stretching along a hypnotic two-kilometer turquoise lagoon and showcasing luxurious living spaces with an emphasis on Maldivian interiors that offer a hassle-free 5 * star spa experience with a premium All-inclusive plan - Platinum Plus.
In addition to its idyllic atmosphere, the biggest plus of Atmosphere Kanifushi is 5-star Platinum Plus All-Inclusive plan, or in other words, everything is included without a headache! All Inclusive 'Platinum Plus' includes a seaplane transfer, a fine collection of premium wines and spirits, a mixture of buffet, haute cuisine and themed nights, club entertainment and an abundance of exciting activities, ranging from sightseeing, sunset fishing, to unlimited snorkeling trips and non-motorized water sports! Even your villa mini-bar is stocked twice a day. In other words, you hardly need to think about money if you want to dive or pamper yourself in a spa, and even these options bring generous deals. This is the best option for couples or family vacation in the Maldives, if you want to save and get an unforgettable experience, as this is an excellent value for money option. Everything is included in ONE price!
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Adaaran Select Huduran Fushi: Save up to 35%, Bookable till 31 Jan 2021; Stay from 1st March till Oct 2021
- Medhufushi Island: 5 Nights Stay with Seaplane Transfer for USD 925
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 1006 for 3 nights; Travel period to 10th May 2021
- Dhigali Maldives: Easter Escape package - save up to 43%. Valid for stays from 1 Apr to 25 Apr 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- Huvafen Fushi: FLEXI BOOKING offer - Valid for stays to 31st Jan 2021
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- The Nautilus Maldives: from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: UP TO 35% OFF - book till 31 Jan for a stay until 20 Dec 2021
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Maldives: January Sale: up to -25%; book by Jan 31 to save big on stays until Aug 31
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Atmosphere Kanifushi boasts a fantastic location in a vast lagoon, surrounded by unspoilt beaches and lush tropical vegetation and palm trees. Comfortable accommodation provides guests with direct access to their own white sand, two swimming pools, a children's club and a tennis court, as well as the luxurious Akiri Spa by Mandara. The entire resort has been designed & built with a fusion of traditional and modern architecture, offering an overall contemporary feel with a maldivian touch - offering privacy, comfort & a well deserved holiday slumber.
The island itself is large by Maldivian standards. It has the shape of a golf club with a jetty and reception desk, a Spice restaurant, a Liquid bar and a nightclub, a gift shop, a club house, diving center and an Olympic size swimming pool located in the western part of the island. The 150 villas and suites then expand in one file along the entire length of the beach, have direct access to water and offer excellent privacy with shady verandas linking directly to a wide strip of soft white sand. Of course, if you find yourself at the far end of the island, it's a pretty long walk to the main restaurant and bar, but the hotel provides electric shuttle service that continuously cruise back and forth along the sandy paths along the entire length of the island. There are no stops, just give up. DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
The secluded atmosphere of the eastern end of the island is only for adults, and is stuffed with beach villas with private pools, and you will also find here two exquisite restaurants: Just Veg, and The Sunset teppanyaki pool bar. And besides, in the direction of sunrise, the island melts in the Indian Ocean in the form of a beautiful sandbank, that is an excellent spot for walking both during the day and at sunset. In short, there is no shortage of space!
At Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives, guests’ emotions are our core focus. The resort boasts a number of outlets and public areas, each with its individual vibe and atmosphere – from chilling at the pool bar, trying out a selection of scrumptious offers at the restaurant, playing a doubles game of tennis or spending the afternoon being pampered at Akiri Spa. ‘Art of balance’ being the essence of the brand Atmosphere, embarks the discerning guest on a rejuvenating journey, during their stay!
The private Kanifushi Island is located in Lhaviyani Atoll and is 30 minutes by seaplane trip from Velana International Airport, Male. Atmosphere Team escort all arriving and departing guests. Expect complimentary access to Lounge services (refreshments, wi-fi access & other services) at seaplane terminal at Male’ international airport on arrival. After arriving on the islandl, expect a warm welcome at the dock, champagne and fresh coconut juice at the front desk. An excursion around the island by electro-buggy to your villa will be very desirable and informative.
Villas and Suites
Opened in 2014, Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives offers detached 132 villas and suites in four categories, separated by several meters of dense tropical vegetation to ensure the guests privacy. All villas have direct access to an unspoilt white beach and a beautiful turquoise lagoon outside, fringed by some of the tallest coconut palms in the region.
Located on one of the longest private islands of the Maldives archipelago, the entire resort is designed and built using traditional and modern architecture, offering a real sense of unity with the Maldives' nature and providing full privacy, comfort and well-deserved vacation! All villas are built using natural materials, wood, granite and stone. Spacious, clean and well equipped - with European outlets, iron and ironing board - each room overlooks a private veranda just around the corner from the beach. The bathroom is wonderful - open-air with a massive jacuzzi bath. And what could be better than a comfortable king-size bed in the bedroom with sea view and sounds?
Sunset Beach Villas (64 Villas - 100 m²) Some of the largest entry level beach-front villas in the Maldives. Elegantly designed with guest comfort in mind;
high ceilings & open air bathrooms. The sunset beach villas are nestled along the long stretch of beach with each individual villa having direct beach access just few meters in front of their large open air veranda. Ideal for honeymoon couples. High ceilings and natural colors create a sense of peace, and the large front terrace provides shady shelter between the villas and the sun-drenched beach.
Classed as some of the largest Beach Family Villas in the Maldives, these 18-sets of interconnecting Beach Villas provide with separate outdoor access prove ideal for guests holidaying with families. The sunset family villas boast a larger combination of indoor & outdoor space than the stand-alone sunset beach villas, as well as being located closer to the main restaurant and sport’s complex and kid’s club for guest convenience.
Sunset Junior Suites ccupying some of the best beach front locations on the island. These spacious & luxurious suites cover a span of 132 m² just a few feet from the beach line. With outdoor areas and an open air veranda overlooking the beach, with comfortable beach loungers & spacious exteriors. Each individual suite comes with direct beach access, boasting some of the best sunset views at dusk. The Junior Suites showcase natural wood and stone flooring, open-air bathrooms & private outdoor areas. The bathrooms are fitted with a whirlpool bath tub.
Exclusive services: Direct check-in at villa; welcome bottle of sparkling wine in the suite with canapés; daily refreshed exotic fruit basket; 2 wine bottles of your choice: 1 white & 1 red (from the Platinum Plus Wine Menu - refilled daily); additional 2 bottles of preferred alcohol brands of your choice (From the Platinum Plus Spirits Menu).
Main features: Queen sized bed; over-sized day bed; direct beach access; tea & coffee facilities; safety box; Wi-Fi access; DVD player, 40” flat screen TV; Satellite TV & Surround Sound system; iPod dock, portable wine cooler; whirlpool bathtub; private outdoor areas; bathroom amenities; air conditioner; ceiling fan.
Sunset Pool Villas (10 Villas - 192 m²): These signature villas are the pride of the Atmosphere Kanifushi! Located at the northern-most tip of the island allowing for space and exclusivity, the sunset pool villas offer exclusivity and truly are a cut above the rest offering the best ultimate luxury island holiday! With an expansive outdoor private area, including a large veranda, each individual villa has a private pool of 30 m² complete with sun loungers. In addition to the above, the villa provides direct beach access overlooking the vast azure lagoon of Kanifushi Island.
Exclusive services: Direct check-in at villa; welcome bottle of champagne in the villa with canapés; daily refreshed exotic fruit basket; 2 wine bottles of your choice: 1 white & 1 red (from the Platinum Plus Wine Menu - refilled daily); additional 2 bottles of preferred alcohol brands of your choice (From the Platinum Plus Spirits Menu); butler service (4 butlers per 10 villas); dedicated buggy service for villa segment; early morning muffin service with freshly brewed coffee/tea and fresh orange juice (Until 08:00am), a la Carte breakfast served at THE SUNSET (Optional - 07:30am - 09:30am on all days of the stay); complimentary dining at sunset specialty restaurant (available on all days during stay).
Main features: Queen sized bed; over-sized day bed; direct beach access; whirlpool bathtub; private outdoor areas; bathroom amenities; air conditioner; ceiling fan; tea & coffee facilities; safety box; Wi-Fi access; DVD player; 42 ” flat screen TV; Satellite TV & Surround Sound system; iPod dock & speakers; portable wine cooler; 30m² private pool.
The guests stay at suites and pool villas receive exclusive services:
- Direct Check-in At Villa
- Welcome bottle of champagne in the villa with canapés
- Daily refreshed exotic fruit basket
- 2 wine bottles of your choice: 1 white & 1 red
(from the Platinum Plus Wine Menu - refilled daily)
- Additional 2 bottles of preferred alcohol brands
of your choice (From the Platinum Plus Spirits Menu)
- Butler service (4 butlers per 10 villas)
- Dedicated buggy service for villa segment
- Early morning muffin service with freshly brewed
coffee/tea and fresh orange juice (Until 08:00am)
- A la Carte Breakfast served at THE SUNSET
(Optional - 07:30 am - 09:30 am on all days of the stay
- Complimentary dining at sunset specialty restaurant
(available on all days during stay)
Room Sharing Policy:
SUNSET BEACH VILLA - 64 UNITS (100 m²) 2 ADULTS + 2 CHILDREN OR 3 ADULTS + 1 CHILD
SUNSET FAMILY VILLA – 18 UNITS (200 m²) 2 Adults + 4 Children Or 4 Adults + 2 Children Or 3 Adults + 3 Children
SUNSET JUNIOR SUITE – 40 UNITS (132 m²) 2 Adults + 2 Children OR 3 Adults + 1 Child
SUNSET POOL VILLA – 10 UNITS (192 m²) 2 Adults + 2 Children OR 3 Adults + 1 Child
On Dec 2019 Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives has unveiled 40 brand-new overwater villas, further cementing its position as a leading five-star Maldivian resort, offering the discerning traveller the ultimate in luxury accommodation.
Set on the northwest lagoon of Kanifushi island, the overwater villas are set across two wooden walkways, interconnecting in the middle. The result is a stylish cross-over formation and provides the perfect place for guests to stroll along and enjoy the waves and beaches nearby.
Perfect for those after a unique villa experience and the chance to be close to the ocean, now there are two overwater villa options available to guests; 12 facing the main island for the best sunrise views, and 28 sunset view villas with private pool.
Positioned over a stunning turquoise lagoon, the new overwater villas offer both an elegant retreat and a unique experience. Guests can spot marine wildlife including reef sharks passing by from the privacy of their villa decks, and enjoy uninterrupted views of the ocean.
The interior design of the new villas has been carefully selected to complement the island surroundings, with accents of blue and tropical colours, along with Maldivian style soft furnishings and intricate wall art. The large bathroom is a spacious haven and glass-panes built into the floor allow guests to gaze upon the ocean below without leaving their villa.
Villas are equipped with all mod-cons and direct access to the water means guests can take a dip into the lagoon from their own private wooden sundeck. Twenty-four-hour butler service ensures guests’ needs are always met – from making restaurant reservations, to arranging snorkelling excursions and booking spa treatments.
Restaurants and Bars
Expect the amazing gastronomic adventures in Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives: food is diverse, delicious and quality. Especially impressive drinks. Prosecco can be served in a glass, and the cocktails are properly mixed and - making every effort to drink on the list, I can confirm - this is a good enough collection to decorate any high-quality bar. The wine comes to the table with a bottle, and despite the fact that some of the selected options may not be available, a long list of wines from the new and old world means that there will always be something that the guests will like.
The Spice is the main buffet restaurant, that inevitably feels a little less luxurious without waiters. However, the staff is always at hand to offer water and wine, and there is a great variety, so you will not feel as if you eat the same every day. In the center of attention is the culinary theater of live stations and a grill. Take tables in the front row, watching the game of talented chefs, inspired by tastes from around the world. Try some Maldivian curry, and fresh tuna is as good, lick your fingers. Many prefer grilling, where you will find seafood, steaks and hamburgers, but a live pasta and pizza station is very popular among families, as even the most picky child can get enough of spaghetti with any sauce. The glazed dining room also has regular themed evenings, from Far East dishes to local, Maldivian fare. The resort's main restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a menu of drinks, including beer, wine and premium spirits according to the Platinum Plus All-Inclusive plan.
Cool and trendy, The Liquid is the main bar near the large 50 meter swimming pool overlooking the vast deep blue sea beyond and children's pool on the east side of the island. The bar offers a variety of premium alcohol, a wide range of wines from around the world, and exotic refreshing cocktails. This place is also home to DJ Night discos, live stage performances and themed nights. An assortment of snacks and canapés is available throughout the day and in the evenings. Here everything, from club sandwiches and hamburgers to spicy Asian salads and freshly cooked grilled fish. In our opinion, the most favored location on the island, to unwind, absorb & embrace the stress-free Maldivian environment!
A brand-new overwater restaurant, “Pier Six,” is est on the new overwater peninsula, offering guests a range of cuisines, including an array of seafood and Japanese Teppanyaki grill options. “Pier Six” has been designed in the shape of a native Manta Ray, and features high ceilings and blue marble walls, with indoor and outdoor seating to accommodate up to 60 guests.
Atmosphere Kanifushi is also home to the first vegetarian restaurant in the Maldives, aptly named 'Just Veg', offering exquisite vegetarian food, including recipes for strict vegetarians and vegans, all of which can be enjoyed in a beautiful setting with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. Menu items range from Mediterranean, Arabic, Indian (including Jain Cuisine) to strict vegetarian dishes. Open for Lunch & Dinner as a part of the Platinum Plus All-Inclusive Plan. JUST VEG redefines contemporary non-meat cuisine by experimenting with original and surprising flavor combinations. It aims to elevate 100% meat-free cookery to a new high, which will delight the discerning palates of all tastes, whether it is a devout vegetarian or a committed carnivore!
The colorful richness of raw ingredients is appetizingly transformed into Japanese delicacies before visitors to Teppanyaki Grill restaurant. For genuine experience, guests here sit at long tables where a theatrical chef whirl, twirl, juggle, flip & flame raw ingredients into a delectable dinner, and share an East Asian feast with cooled or hot sake - a legitimate necessity. Delectable set menus offer outstanding value; where diners can choose from a range of fresh meat or seafood along with soup, rice and vegetable preparations. Chilled or hot sake is a must on the side!
All guests can eat once a week at The Sunset à la carte restaurant, which serves Asian and Indian fusion dishes - a pleasant break from the buffet meal. Sand under your feet, a spacious bar, a full chill out, and an adult pool overlooking the sunset. The Sunset reflects the ideal atmosphere of romance over the Maldivian horizon. On the theme of eating; during lunch they offer light snacks and in the evening turns into a specialized restaurant serving the best of Asian & Mediterranean cuisine with a touch of exotic grilled meats.
Villas have water, tea and coffee and a complimentary mini bar is filled twice a day with soft drinks, beer and wine, as well as snacks, very pleasant little things.
PLATINUM PLUS - What's Included
Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives offers a uniquely exclusive premium all-inclusive holiday plan, whereby enhancing the typical 5-star Maldivian resort experience and going that extra mile. Platinum Plus elevates the regular all-inclusive to a completely new level – from sumptuous buffets & delectable inter-national cuisine to a selection of premium brands of spirits, a great collection of wines from world-over, an unlimited variety of exotic cocktails, together with an array of activities, excursions & adventure, making your stay a fun-filled & hassle-free tropical beach holiday experience!
At Arrival & Departure:
- Atmosphere Team will escort all Arriving & Departing guests
- Complimentary lounge services at the Sea Plane terminal upon arrival, including Free Wi-Fi & Lounge Services
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner served at THE SPICE - our main restaurant; combination of sumptuous buffet selections, ‘live' action stations & grill. THE SPICE additionally hosts various theme nights and special occasion dinners
- Variety of snacks and finger foods avail- able during the day & evenings at THE LIQUID (Main bar with the main swimming Pool & a kids pool on the Eastern side of the island)
- A La Carte Lunch Menu - servied at THE SUNSET pool bar
- JUST VEG – A pure Vegetarian restaurant, a FIRST in the Maldives, serving delightful vegetarian cuisine from the Mediterranean, Arabic, Indian regions along with a special menu specifically for Jain Cuisine
(Open for Lunch & Dinner)
- One a la carte fine dining experience for every 7 nights of stay at the Specialty Restaurant - THE SUNSET (Open for Dinner on pre-booking)
- Premium brands of alcohol, beer, liqueurs available at THE SPICE, THE LIQUID, THE SUNSET, TEPPANYAKI GRILL and JUST VEG
- Unlimited cocktails & mocktails, signature drinks, various juices, soft drinks, mineral water, selection of Tea & Coffee available from the Platinum Plus Cocktails, Spirits & Beers Menu
- Wide selection of Premium wines from world-over & bubbles from the Platinum Plus wine menu
Activities & Adventure:
- Music & DJ Night Daily
- Sunset fishing once per stay (weather permitting)
- ONE complimentary excursion per guest from a selection of 6 options from a selection cultural and adventure based excursions (weather permitting)
- THE KIDS CLUB hosts an array of daily organized activities for Children & Young Adults
- Access to THE CLUB HOUSE – Sports & Recreation Centre; one flood lit tennis court, fully equipped gymnasium and indoor recreational activities
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports with Dive & Sail
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment for every guest with 2 snorkelling excursions per day (weather permitting) from a selection of 7 nearby snorkelling sites. Times: 09:30 hrs and 14:30hrs
- Various activities on weekly & seasonal basis
- In-villa Minibar with assortment of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages & selection of snacks – replenished twice daily
- 50% discount on ONE couple's massage from a selection at Akiri Spa by Mandara
- 20% discount on first TWO regular dives per guest
(Guest must hold a PADI certificate, no discounts applicable if guest does not dive)
The Platinum Plus package also treats guests to myriad activities. Between The Kids' Club to The Club House, adults and children alike will never run out of things to do. You will also be treated to non-motorised water sports as well as two snorkelling excursions a day if you decide to discover what lies beneath the waves. The plan also affords discounts on couples' massages and SCUBA diving for the duration of your stay.
Guests have a wide selection of daily and weekly organized activities specially
made for Adults and Young Adults at THE CLUBHOUSE - the resort's Sports & Recreation centre. From fitness to fun adventure, from social activities to competitive sports, available to all guests as part of their Platinum Plus holiday plan!
The best way to start a good day with an early morning yoga classes or, perhaps, hotly jogging, or cycling along the scenic route. Come in the afternoon to the beach, the program has a large selection of virtually every available water sport, offering an ideal way to discover these world-famous waters and the abundance of marine life sliding beneath the surface.
Crystal clear waters abound in vibrant marine life, and while the resort does not have its own house reef, the team offers free snorkelling excursions twice a day to various spots and for all levels. Snorklers can see everything from colorful fish and turtles to reef sharks and rays, and even an occasional whale shark and mantas. If you are in the mood, head to diving trips with a wonderful team of mostly Italian and Dutch dive instructors. There are several popular dive sites within close proximity including The Shipyard, Anemone Thila, Fushivaru Thila and Alihaa Giri. There are also a number of uncharted areas that the Dive Team are continuously exploring the Water Sports centre includes a variety of motorized and non-motorized activities for guests to choose from!
There is also a 50-meter full-size landscape swimming pool on the island, tennis court and two kilometers of white sandy beach. Guests receive one free excursion, and there are many options to choose from, including island hopping (both inhabited and non-inhabited), sunset cruises, fishing and much more. Sunsets here are incredible, and you can surely see the dolphins playing next to your boat. Sports types will get a chance to play tennis on a shady court. In addition, guests can visit the state-of-the-art gym at Club House to relieve the frills of last night.
The Akiri Spa by Mandara boasts of a spacious relaxation lounge and a spa complex of 6 double treatment rooms – all amidst lush landscaped gardens and views of the island's eastern coast. Offering a choice of luxurious health and beauty treatments including Ayurveda therapy, with professional consultation to balance body and mind. Indulge yourself in this holistic experience. The Spa also has a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi. Akiri spa also includes a special hair & beauty salon within the spa complex.
Other special excursions include a picnic on Vavvaru Island, where there is also a new marine station dedicated to coral research, in addition to visiting Naifaru island to see the local culture and grab a some souvenirs. A very nice trip to Lhaviyani's atoll northern to Hinnavaru Island awaits also - this island inhabits about 5000 people, and it is famous for its industry of magnificent arts and crafts. The adventure menu also has a journey to the historic Kurendhoo Island, located on the southwest side of the atoll, which in Maldivian history is known to have had settlements since the Buddhist period. The island is also the site of the tomb of Sheikh Najeebul Habashee; a royal cleric who recited Quaran and other prayers in the royal palace.
Even a wedding ceremony can be free if you book at least 10 nights in Sunset Junior Suite or Sunset Pool Villa. A welcome bottle of champagne will set the mood on arrival on the island, a massage session for two will fill up with energy, and at sunset the couple will see a solemn procession accompanied by traditional drums and the exchange of vows before the flower arch. Snacks and drinks for 10 people are included in the package, as well as gifts for the newlyweds and a two-tier festive cake. The romantic evening finishes and a foam bath with flowers completes the wonderful evening.
Atmosphere Kanifushi offers a daily activity schedule even for our youngest guests! The children's club is open from 9 to 9 pm. every day, with the longest hours of children's clubs of any resort on the island. Children between the ages of 4 and 11 can take part in activities that follow another theme every day of the week. The team at THE KIDS CLUB offers fun and adventurous activities and learning experiences for children to enjoy! There, pirate masks, crafts, the traditional dance of the Maldives, a boat ride at sunset for children and cooking lessons are created. For teenagers and adults, there is a schedule of classes with an aqua gym, volleyball, make-up lessons and coconut exhibitions.
Today, in its fifth year of running, Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives continues to attract visitors from all over the world with its appeal as a real tropical destination in the Indian Ocean. But the best thing is that this resort offers a five-star all inclusive experience - the only one of its kind in the Maldives, top-class, where luxury rooms have dominated for many years. The unique Platinum Plus offers an excellent value for money - the price includes everything from gourmet dishes and spa rituals to elite drinks and a selection of water sports - guaranteeing a genuine, blissful holiday in the Maldives.
...“Amazing escape”, “Paradise in the middle of a crystal water sea.”, “Pure bliss made even special with extra touches added for my anniversary dinner”, “Perfect and unforgettable stay!”, “Wonderful romantic getaway location. ”, “ Great experience ”, “It seemed like we owned the island!”, “Good value for money”, “If you like good food, good drinks, nice staff, it is the perfect place.”, , “Just Paradise!”, “Perfect getaway for families. The package was really competative.”...
What Guests Love
- The island is clean and nice, a lot of privacy
- A great, natural, relaxed 5-star atmosphere
- The rooms are very big, so comfortable and with direct way to the beach. Bathroom is awesome, with a open air shower, bath tub and all accesories you needed.
- The beach is amazing
- Very hospitable and helpful team. Services is excellent
- PLATINUM PLUS All Inclusive Plan. The all-included package is 100% all inclusive, every drink and food you want to have is included.
- The food is delicious, specially at The Sunset restaurant with really fresh and tasty food. Good buffet in the main Spice restaurant and pretty good Veg. Top quality drink options
- A private dinner on the beach
- The minabar
- Kids Club
- Swimming pool
- A great selection of activities
- Professional staff at dive center
What You Need to Know
- The Atmosphere resort is located in Lhaviyani at a distance of 133 km, Kanifushi Island is just a 30-minute scenic transfer from Male’ International Airport via Sea Plane with Trans
- Check-in From 14:00 -18:00; Check-out Until 12:00 hours
- Kanifushi is one of the longest resort islands in Maldives
- All children are welcome;
- Every individual villa is separated by a few meters of tropical vegetation for guest privacy
- The island is home to a first pure Vegetarian a la carte restaurant in the Maldives
- TWO main swimming pools situated at the sunrise & sunset side of the island - THE LIQUID and THE SUNSET
- Entertainment & Recreations Manager Organizing daily Entertainment & Activities
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (26.01.21) in Maldives
- Moonima - 07 Feb 2021 - from €1,299.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Carpe Novo - 13 Feb 2021 - from €1,362.00 - Addu - Foammulah - Huvadhoo (Gan - Kooddoo) - Save up to $800 OFF on junior and standard cabins.
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 17 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only. Book before 30 December 2020. T&C (20% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 25.01.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Maldives Manta Ray Hot spots
- Experience Luxury Escape to Paradise at Universal Resorts
- Emerald Maldives launches New fun-filled, inspiring Family activities
- Scuba Diving Experience at Komandoo: a Typical itinerary
- Milaidhoo Maldives introduces Vacation Packages 2021
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo offers Whale Shark encounters
- Heritance Aarah named the Best Luxury All Inclusive Resort in Asia
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Soneva Jani: Welcome to the Chapter Two
- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa appoints Nikolaus A Priesnitz as GM
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives gets 2021 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award
- Newly awarded Wine Spectator, Vakkaru Maldives’ wine cellar Vakkaru Reserve welcomes its Head Sommelier
- 10 Excursions You Must Take Your Kids at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More