Go into new year with Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort and Save 25%
Best Resorts for couples in the Maldives
10 January, 2023
Come be here in the new year: Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort is ready to welcome you, your family and friends. Go on and follow your heart… we’ll see you on the beach.
And right now, save 25% when you book your getaway for minimum 4 nights (rates from$ 680) and receive these bonus inclusions:
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner at Cuisine Gallery
- Villa upgrade (subject to availability upon arrival)
- Guaranteed early check in and late check out
- A 30-minute spa treatment (per person, per stay)
Terms & conditions
- Offer valid with 4-night minimum stay
- Rates are per room, per night.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Subject to availability and change.
- Restrictions may apply. Taxes are not included.
Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort's highlights
- Reopened in late 2020 after an extensive luxury refurbishment
- Maafushivaru is located in South Ari Atoll, home to whale sharks, which can be spot here throughout the year
- Resort features 81 brand-new villas spread across five room categories.
- Dining is a definite focus of Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort, with seven bars and restaurants.
- Maafushivaru's secret delight and one of the most romantis attractions is a neighboring Lonubo Island.
Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort
Best Experience for: Honeymoon, Swimming with Whale Sharks, Diving
A very special place, Maafushivaru is a unique island getaway that epitomizes all that one dreams of when thinking of the Maldives. Located in South Ari Atoll, the boutique resort is one of the best all inclusive destinations in the Maldives. This is not a fully all-inclusive resort, and a truly all-inclusive package is fairly standard, but a vote gives you an idea of how good this hotel has become in recent years. All thatch-roofed 81 villas inspired by local architecture are either set amidst verdant gardens or poised over the turquoise lagoon and have an exquisite design. Combining a Maldivian paradise with contemporary indulgences, a rays, reef sharks, fish, and curious herons are the common attractions in the lagoon area, and the island’s location in the southern tip of the picturesque atoll of Ari is ideal for spotting whale sharks and mantas year round. Located in the same lagoon as Maafushivaru, just minutes away, is Lonubo, a stunning deserted islet, exclusively for the use of Maafushivaru guests.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More