Over and over, Crown & Champa Resorts Awarded for Excellence in Hospitality!
Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
09 Aug, 2020
Crown & Champa Resorts (CCR) have been recognized for excellence in hospitality again with all of the collection’s properties being awarded TripAdvisor 2020, Traveller’s Choice Award.
Based on millions of reviews and opinions from travellers from around the world, this annual award recognizes the very best tourism establishments in terms of service, quality, customer satisfaction and more, across a range of categories.
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Island Resort & Spa and Innahura Resort had joined the Traveller’s Choice Award hall of fame. This places these resorts in the top 10% of hotels in the world. Each resort in the CCR collection targets a unique traveller with the aim of offering experiences at great quality and value in different segments.
Travellers’ Choice Best of the Best represents the most exceptional, highest-rated properties around the world. These businesses are among the top 1% of all listings on Tripadvisor. Hurawalhi Island Resort, home of the iconic 5.8 Undersea Restaurant and Komandoo Island Resort & Spa, the Maldives’ leading adults-only resort were also listed among Top 25 Hotels for Romance in Asia.
Hurawalhi is a 90 room luxury resort surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach in Lhaviyani Atoll. It is the only resort on this island, 400 meters long by 165 meters wide. Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 40-minute flight. Arrive at this idyllic paradise and discover the world’s largest undersea restaurant ‘5.8’.
Komandoo features 65 rooms and is a scenic, 40-minute flight from the airport. Coupling the beauty of the Maldives with the charm of a small resort, Komandoo is custom-made for romance. Award-winning attentiveness and a range of leisure activities guarantee a laid-back retreat, perfect for your honeymoon, a tranquil romantic escape or a getaway with friends. Here, a paradise pure and simple awaits you.
CCR resorts are opening from September 2020 onwards with safety in mind. However, Kuredu and Innahura will reopen in October.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More