OZEN Reserve Bolifushi Appoints Ricardo Leal as General Manager
Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts in Maldives
09 September, 2020
OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI, the latest addition of Atmosphere Hotels and Resorts Group's ultra-luxury resort portfolio, THE OZEN COLLECTION, in the Maldives is delighted to welcome Ricardo Leal as the resort's General Manager.
There is no place that could better define a tropical escape than the latest OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, that continues the success story of the popular OZEN Collection by Atmosphere.
With more than 20 years of experience under his belt in the global hospitality industry across Europe, Asia, & the Indian Ocean, Ricardo will lead the OZEN Reserve Bolifushi team towards excellence and further solidify the brand’s reputation as a ultra-high-end luxury resort.
“We’ve always strived to achieve operational excellence and live up to our company promise, the Joy of Giving. With Ricardo on board, we are confident that this brand promise will be taken to a whole different level and OZEN Reserve Bolifushi will only grow under his leadership,” Giri Venkata, President and Chief Operating Officer at Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts, said.
Ricardo started his career in 1996 and since then has been associated with brands like Hilton, Pestana, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa, and Hyatt Hotels. He brings a wealth of knowledge in hotel operations, sales and marketing, and food and beverage.
Before joining OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, he worked as General Manager at Alila Hotels & Resorts in China.
“I am very pleased to be a part of the group’s next journey in establishing a luxurious resort portfolio, The OZEN Collection. With the group’s mission and vision and dynamic leadership, I am confident that our brand ethos of delivering uber-luxe services in the most unique way, will be addressed passionately by each team member of our resort,” Ricardo said.
Recent Posts 20.09.2020
- Reethi Beach Resort reopens with a new room category
- Reethi Faru Resort Opens new Deluxe Beach Pool Villas
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Falaaz Ismail as sales director
- 'Work smart' from Paradise at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI - A Luxury All-Inclusive Resort
Best Experience: all inclusive, Couples and Families, Beach, Diving, house reef snorkeling, activities
Boasting an extensive leisure and wellness facilities, OZEN Reserve Bolifushi - A Luxury All-Inclusive Resort (ex Jumeirah Vittaveli) is a beautiful island ideal for families looking for spacious and affordable accommodation in the Maldives, with a children's and teenage club. Located in South Male Atoll, the ultra-luxurious resort offers an unparalleled island living with grand spaces, access to sun-kissed ocean beaches and gourmet dine-by-design experiences. With traditional Maldivian architecture and elegance, the hotel is also good for a honeymooners, where you will find total privacy in water villas. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More