OZEN Reserve Bolifushi Appoints Ricardo Leal as General Manager
Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts in Maldives
09 September, 2020
OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI, the latest addition of Atmosphere Hotels and Resorts Group's ultra-luxury resort portfolio, THE OZEN COLLECTION, in the Maldives is delighted to welcome Ricardo Leal as the resort's General Manager.
There is no place that could better define a tropical escape than the latest OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, that continues the success story of the popular OZEN Collection by Atmosphere.
With more than 20 years of experience under his belt in the global hospitality industry across Europe, Asia, & the Indian Ocean, Ricardo will lead the OZEN Reserve Bolifushi team towards excellence and further solidify the brand’s reputation as a ultra-high-end luxury resort.
“We’ve always strived to achieve operational excellence and live up to our company promise, the Joy of Giving. With Ricardo on board, we are confident that this brand promise will be taken to a whole different level and OZEN Reserve Bolifushi will only grow under his leadership,” Giri Venkata, President and Chief Operating Officer at Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts, said.
Ricardo started his career in 1996 and since then has been associated with brands like Hilton, Pestana, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa, and Hyatt Hotels. He brings a wealth of knowledge in hotel operations, sales and marketing, and food and beverage.
Before joining OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, he worked as General Manager at Alila Hotels & Resorts in China.
“I am very pleased to be a part of the group’s next journey in establishing a luxurious resort portfolio, The OZEN Collection. With the group’s mission and vision and dynamic leadership, I am confident that our brand ethos of delivering uber-luxe services in the most unique way, will be addressed passionately by each team member of our resort,” Ricardo said.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI - A Luxury All-Inclusive Resort
Best Experience: all inclusive, Couples and Families, Beach, Diving, house reef snorkeling, activities
Boasting an extensive leisure and wellness facilities, OZEN Reserve Bolifushi - A Luxury All-Inclusive Resort (ex Jumeirah Vittaveli) is a beautiful island ideal for families looking for spacious and affordable accommodation in the Maldives, with a children's and teenage club. Located in South Male Atoll, the ultra-luxurious resort offers an unparalleled island living with grand spaces, access to sun-kissed ocean beaches and gourmet dine-by-design experiences. With traditional Maldivian architecture and elegance, the hotel is also good for a honeymooners, where you will find total privacy in water villas. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More