Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
Best Affordable Water Villa Resorts in the Maldives
24 Sep, 2021
Villa Hotels & Resorts is excited to announce the Paradise Island Resort & Spa main infinity swimming pool is officially open to all resort guests.
Villa Hotels & Resorts collection of award-winning resorts in the Maldives archipelago are celebrated for their spectacular natural beauty, signature Indian Ocean experiences and personalized exploration.
The romantic and luxurious Paradise Island Resort & Spa leads in once-in-a-lifetime adventures and exhilarating experiences, with the latest innovation launching at a pivotal stage ahead of the brands renovation and rebranding.
As part of Villa Hotels & Resorts contemporary vision for crafting breathtaking moments and extraordinary journeys for the soul, the new swimming pool presents a plethora of exciting activities, experiences or simply a beautiful spot to relax.
At the end of an adventurous day, couples and honeymooners can retreat to the infinity pool and admire spectacular sunsets with a refreshing tropical cocktail in hand and endless Indian Ocean views.
The new infinity swimming pool has a total surface area of 1200 sqm, with a water volume of 1000 cubic meters and a maximum depth of 1.2 meters. Designed for families, honeymooners and friends travelling together, the pool features a stunning open layout and unique details.
Families with young children will have the option of a dedicated kids section which measures 0.5 meters in depth and is an ideal spot for young ones to practice their swimming skills while enjoying the best of the Maldives.
Paradise Island Resort & Spa have introduced a selection of daily classes including aqua dance lessons which start at 10:30am and aqua gym starting at 11:15am. The infinity pool encourages guests to immerse themselves into various aquatic fitness activities to enhance their adventurous Maldives stay.
Villa Hotels & Resorts are delighted to open such a highly anticipated and one of the finest infinity swimming pools in the Maldives. After months of hard work and dedication, with exceptional patience from our guests and partners, the team is thrilled to present this stunning edition to the portfolio of innovative experiences at Paradise Island Resort & Spa.Check Availability and Prices
About Villa Hotels & Resorts
Villa Hotels & Resorts collection of award-winning resorts in the Maldives archipelago includes the adventurous and family-friendly Sun Island Resort & Spa, the All-Inclusive Premium Royal Island Resort & Spa located in the protected waters of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and the romantic and luxurious Paradise Island Resort & Spa. Created exclusively for the adventure and luxury market, Villa Hotels & Resorts mission is to create breathtaking moments, extraordinary journeys and lead with exceptional hospitality in each of the iconic islands located in stunning atolls in the Indian Ocean. Celebrated for their spectacular natural beauty, signature experiences and personalized exploration, Villa Hotels & Resorts invite guests to live the adventure with unlimited activities, innovative experiences and authentic culinary journeys for the soul. Discover magical island locations to celebrate life and create unforgettable moments with loved ones on the ultimate barefoot island adventure. More information about Villa Hotels & Resorts is available at www.villahotels.com.
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Villa Hotels & Resorts
As one of the leading hospitality companies in the Maldives, Villa Hotels owns and operates five resorts: Paradise Island Resort and Spa, Royal Island Resort and Spa, Holiday Island Resort and Spa, Sun Island Resort and Spa, and Fun Island Resort and Spa, which is currently closed for renovation. The resort operator also has several subsidiaries, including award-winning wellness brand Araamu Spa and dive centre DiveOceanus. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More