Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
Best Affordable Water Villa Resorts in the Maldives
24 Sep, 2021
Villa Hotels & Resorts is excited to announce the Paradise Island Resort & Spa main infinity swimming pool is officially open to all resort guests.
Villa Hotels & Resorts collection of award-winning resorts in the Maldives archipelago are celebrated for their spectacular natural beauty, signature Indian Ocean experiences and personalized exploration.
The romantic and luxurious Paradise Island Resort & Spa leads in once-in-a-lifetime adventures and exhilarating experiences, with the latest innovation launching at a pivotal stage ahead of the brands renovation and rebranding.
As part of Villa Hotels & Resorts contemporary vision for crafting breathtaking moments and extraordinary journeys for the soul, the new swimming pool presents a plethora of exciting activities, experiences or simply a beautiful spot to relax.
At the end of an adventurous day, couples and honeymooners can retreat to the infinity pool and admire spectacular sunsets with a refreshing tropical cocktail in hand and endless Indian Ocean views.
The new infinity swimming pool has a total surface area of 1200 sqm, with a water volume of 1000 cubic meters and a maximum depth of 1.2 meters. Designed for families, honeymooners and friends travelling together, the pool features a stunning open layout and unique details.
Families with young children will have the option of a dedicated kids section which measures 0.5 meters in depth and is an ideal spot for young ones to practice their swimming skills while enjoying the best of the Maldives.
Paradise Island Resort & Spa have introduced a selection of daily classes including aqua dance lessons which start at 10:30am and aqua gym starting at 11:15am. The infinity pool encourages guests to immerse themselves into various aquatic fitness activities to enhance their adventurous Maldives stay.
Villa Hotels & Resorts are delighted to open such a highly anticipated and one of the finest infinity swimming pools in the Maldives. After months of hard work and dedication, with exceptional patience from our guests and partners, the team is thrilled to present this stunning edition to the portfolio of innovative experiences at Paradise Island Resort & Spa.Check Availability and Prices
About Villa Hotels & Resorts
Villa Hotels & Resorts collection of award-winning resorts in the Maldives archipelago includes the adventurous and family-friendly Sun Island Resort & Spa, the All-Inclusive Premium Royal Island Resort & Spa located in the protected waters of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and the romantic and luxurious Paradise Island Resort & Spa. Created exclusively for the adventure and luxury market, Villa Hotels & Resorts mission is to create breathtaking moments, extraordinary journeys and lead with exceptional hospitality in each of the iconic islands located in stunning atolls in the Indian Ocean. Celebrated for their spectacular natural beauty, signature experiences and personalized exploration, Villa Hotels & Resorts invite guests to live the adventure with unlimited activities, innovative experiences and authentic culinary journeys for the soul. Discover magical island locations to celebrate life and create unforgettable moments with loved ones on the ultimate barefoot island adventure. More information about Villa Hotels & Resorts is available at www.villahotels.com.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Villa Hotels & Resorts
As one of the leading hospitality companies in the Maldives, Villa Hotels owns and operates five resorts: Paradise Island Resort and Spa, Royal Island Resort and Spa, Holiday Island Resort and Spa, Sun Island Resort and Spa, and Fun Island Resort and Spa, which is currently closed for renovation. The resort operator also has several subsidiaries, including award-winning wellness brand Araamu Spa and dive centre DiveOceanus. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More