From scuba diving to posing in a sexy red swimsuit - Parineeti Chopra is making the most of her exotic vacation at InterContintntal Maldives
Where to Spot Cerebrities in Maldives
29 September, 2021
Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra, who had recently flown out to the Maldives with her family, is making the most of every minute whilest stay at InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau Resort.
Parineeti Chopra knows how to make a splash on dull Instagram feeds. She has been dropping some really fashionable pictures from her vacation and daily life. She has been uploading a series of snaps from her vacations showing off her radiant smile and flawless skin.
Parineeti uploaded snaps dressed in a cutesy tie dye set. She paired this easy breezy look with chunky Yeezy slides with ridged soles. She also added a funky touch with cat eye shaped white rimmed black tinted sunglasses. her face was a fuss free no makeup look with beach waves in her hair. She is seen relaxing on a beach chair and enjoying the beach life.
Parineeti Chopra has been uploading envious snaps on her Instagram. She uploaded a snap dressed in a red hot bikini with pelvic cut outs and a halter neck. She looked sexy as she showed off her curves in the skimpy bikini. Parineeti makes heads turn and sizzles in the Maldivian weather. Her hair is in waves and her face matte with salt in the air and the beachy dew.
Her cousin and global superstar Priyanka Chopra Jonas dropped a comment on the post. “Aha! Inspired maybe?”. Priyanka is referring to a bikini picture she had posted a few weeks back. In the picture, Priyanka had also clicked a selfie from a similar angle.
"For the next 7 days, Shivang and I are gonna live on a boat; doing what we love the most - scuba diving. There are 14 other shark chasers here. The phone network is really weak, but I’ll try taking you on the ride with me .. Wish us luck," she captioned her post. Sharing a photo, Parineeti wrote, “In between dives Our boat is now crossing a big channel to go to the next location. Till then, we catch up on sleep, rest, play games and gear up for the big dives! More coming soon #Liveaboard #ScubaDiving #Maldives”
In the meantime, Parineeti Chopra had three films out this year: Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar, The Girl On The Train, and Saina. She is one of Bollywood's most talented actresses. The actress has effectively carved out a space for herself and established her own personality through content-driven and commercial films. She has lately appeared in the films Saina, Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar, and The Girl On The Train.
About InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau Resort:
InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau is the first InterContinental Resort in the Maldives and one of the most exclusive InterContinental hotels in the world, welcomed its first guests in september 2019. The five-star resort boasts a strong team of distinguished professionals to deliver an exceptional luxury service.
Located in the secluded Raa atoll, and spread over a private island with lush tropical greenery, InterContinental Maldives Maamanugau has 81 Villas and Residences designed to seamlessly blend with the breath-taking natural environment with a unique emphasis on sustainability and wellness. Nestled close to the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, prepare to be amazed by the myriad of marine life in the island's lagoon including The Hanifaru Bay that is home to manta ray sanctuary. Unique and tempting dining experiences where culinary artistry is complemented by endless views of the Indian Ocean, will be found at each of the six restaurants and bars. The luxurious resort promises delights of all kinds, with detailed interiors, chic vibes and moments to cherish including exclusive and personalised butler services as well as many aqua and thrilling adventures.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Where to Spot Celebrities in the Maldives
The Maldives is famous for their picture-perfect beaches, crystal-clear waters and of course the most luxurious resorts in the world. Maldives is a regular hot spot for the rich and the famous. From Hollywood celebrities to world famous athletes to the Bollywood stars, all head to the Maldives, for a romantic or family vacation. Nothing says luxury travel quite like a trip to the Maldives and it’s little wonder that the A-list seem to flock to these islands on the daily. With stars' social media feeds filled with those perfect beach shots and beautiful backdrops, it's almost impossible not to get wanderlust. Read more.
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More