Diamonds Athuruga Maldives resort appoints Frederic Perrin as the General Manager
Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Ari Atoll
22 July, 2022
A luxury exclusive resort hospitality group in the Indian Ocean, Planhotel in the Maldives has announced the appointment of Frederic Perrin as the General Manager of Diamonds Athuruga, Narain Sharma as the Cluster Director of Sales, and Dominique Adolphe as the Cluster Social Media Manager.
As a global citizen in the world of luxury tourism, with over three decades of experience in the luxury travel and hospitality industry. Frederic is masterful at rejuvenating and transforming multi-million-dollar luxury travel destinations while ensuring effective organization. He brings new and exciting concepts to properties in urban and resort experiences. Exceptional team builder with an in-depth understanding of cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills. A collaborative approach to driving performance, employee engagement, and welfare.
Such a powerful motivator and persuasive communicator, this dynamic leader continuously inspires and galvanizes teams to create positive change and generate significant value and growth in Asia, Middle East, Europe, and North America. Strategic thinker with a proven record in developing the Food & Beverage concept, leading by example, delivering service without compromise, and maximizing profit. Successfully built international solid business and vendor relationships while coaching and mentoring in-house teams on sustainability. Skilled in managing and directing multi-unit properties while ensuring quality control, effective organization, and implementation of enterprise applications.
With a passion for eco-conservation and sustainability, Frederic contributes to this global cause by carefully curating bespoke guest culinary experiences partnering with local artisans, chefs, always with the guest’s welfare top of mind. A natural host, a problem solver, dealing with multi-faceted challenges, with a sense of empathy and humor.
Cluster Director of Sales, Planhotel Maldives Cluster (Diamonds Athuruga, Diamonds Thudufushi, Sandies Bathala) – Narain Sharma
Narain brings a decade of experience in Travel, Tourism, and Hospitality industries, including his previous assignment at Lily Tours Maldives as a Business Development Manager.
In this new role, Narain will oversee the Global Markets and focus on introducing Planhotel Maldives ( Sandies Bathala Maldives, Diamonds Athuruga Maldives, and Diamonds Thudufushi Maldives) to the new markets.
Fluent in English, and Hindi, Narain believes that nothing satisfies him more than meeting people, developing new relationships, solving problems, and contributing to the overall growth of the business.
Narain received a Diploma in Hospitality management from Frankfinn Chandigarh, a Bachelor of Arts from Sikkim Manipal University, India. In his free time, Narain enjoys traveling, cycling, and reading.
Cluster Social Media Manager, Planhotel Maldives Cluster (Diamonds Athuruga, Diamonds Thudufushi & Sandies Bathala) – Dominique Adolphe
A dynamic lady who has been privileged to have been surrounded by travel professionals and had the opportunity to travel from a young age. Dominique has a passion for people and creative storytelling, which enhances her capability of creating the desire of travel through social media.
She received a Bachelor’s in Social Work (BSW) at the North West University, South Africa, as well as in Social Media Marketing and Management. She has experience in various leadership positions and showcases excellent communication skills, a high level of emotional intelligence, enjoys problem solving and working with a Team.
Her goal is to creatively showcase the true and authentic Maldivian Experience to global markets.
Dominique’s responsibilities include fulfilling the role of the Cluster Social Media Manager of the Planhotel cluster, including Diamonds Athuruga, Diamonds Thudufushi and Sandies Bathala. Overseeing the resorts interactions with the public by implementing social media platform specific content strategies as well as PR.
Recent Posts 05.08.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Deal of the Day: EXCLUSIVE WEB OFFER at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- The Nautilus Maldives adds Exclusive French flavour to Its Spa experience
- Latest News from Amilla, July
- The Maldives Art scene: Huvafen Fushi
- 2022 Summer-Fall Getaways in the Maldives
- Wheelchair Tennis Star To Attend Launch of Adaptive Tennis at Amilla Maldives
- Survey: 91.4% Travelers Ready to Cruise This Year
- Green Globe awards First Certification to Cora Cora Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, August
- The More You Know: Discover New Chapter of Milaidhoo Stories
- Vacationing with Friends? Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa Unveils the Over-water Residence
- Ideas for your next break: Use 40% Off- Super Saver deal in Kandolhu
- Total Well-Being awaits at THE OZEN COLLECTION
- Best 2022 Last Minute Hotels in Maldives
- Tranquil luxury Maldives stay with Free transfers & Spa perks at Cinnamon resorts
- Now Is Shark Week: Where to dive with sharks in real life
- Late-Night Must-Do’s at Milaidhoo: Astro Retreat
- Sea Life and Snorkeling: Komandoo Maldives resort
- Inspiration for a Tropical Winter Escape: Save 20% with Hurawalhi
- Summer Perks to brighten Up Your Maldives Vacation at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- Latest News from Meeru Island, July
- For Foodies: One Good Reason to Visit Le Meridien Maldives Right Now
- Cruise around the world with Silversea
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, July
- Marine Conservation at Outrigger Maafushivaru Maldives resort
- Virgin Voyages to Remove Pre-Embarkation Testing for COVID
- Top 5 Dive Sites for Thrill Seekers in Lhaviyani Atoll
- The Maldives Rising: Newly Renovated Resorts
- New 7 Reasons to Make Kandima Your Family's Happy Place
- Centara Ras Fushi resort appoints Mikael O’Brien as Executive Chef
- Oaga Art Resort announces Exclusive 7-h Audition Day
- Baros Expands Culinary Innovation in 2022
- Planhotel Group announces a New Key Appointments
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Planhotel Hospitality Group in Maldives
Planhotel Hospitality Group, are all-inclusive resorts in exceptional locations, including Maldives. The brand’s philosophy is to create a simple and friendly atmosphere whilst providing a high level of service. The group runs three resorts in the Maldives under its luxury all-inclusive brands: Diamonds Hotels & Resorts and Sandies Hotels & Resorts. The two resorts of Diamonds Thudufushi and Athuruga are located in the magnificent South Ari Atoll, and are accessible by a 20-minute seaplane flight from the main airport. Last year Planhotel has reopened the island Sandies Bathala Maldives. Sandies Hotels & Resorts.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More