Radisson Blu Resort Maldives is set to host the Maldives Music Festival 2022 Edition with World Acclaimed DJs
Activities and Experiences in the Maldives
11 August, 2022
A perfect family getaway Radisson Blu Resort Maldives is set to bring travelers a multi-dimensional experience in the 2022 edition of the Maldives Music Festival. A dream come true for travelers who enjoy the vibrant party scenes but also looking for a relaxing retreat in a tropical heaven.
From 12 to 19 November 2022, the week-long festival mixes rich culinary flavours and great music, surrounded by the most breathtaking scenery on the planet, promising a feast for the senses. Curated events are assembled, each with its own unique theme, and featuring live performances by internationally acclaimed DJs.
The Maldives Music Festival will once again feature Facundo Mohrr in its second edition. Facundo was the main act from “all day I dream” famous worldwide party and is constantly listed to play by the head honcho. Author of the Global summer anthem track “Osama”, Kasango has been a constant presence at the center stage in Saint Tropez and Mykonos. In this edition, the festival will present one of the best French artists and music producers, MAGA. His music project will take the party goers on a journey of melodic, organic, and minimalistic patterns.
Fischetti, the legendary and one of the most respected Brazilian DJ is internationally recognized for his work and has conquered DJ booths around the globe including Ibiza, Las Vegas, and Tomorrowland will also join the deck at the festival. With Persio Semeraro and Gui Defillipi, the finest House Music DJs and La Beduina’s label partners, they are set to bring to the island a Middle Eastern influence with organic beats. More artists will be announced in the coming weeks.
General Manager of Radisson Blu Resort Maldives, Gavin Sanders, commented, “The first edition of the Maldives Music Festival garnered excellent response last year, and we believe there is even greater expectation in its second edition. We are excited to be the host hotel and ready to make the experience an even more phenomenal one this year. The dreamlike landscape awaits our guests from the moment the resort is seen from the seaplane. With the property’s one to three bedroom pool villas, everyone will be getting plenty of space to enjoy in the privacy they need, or revel at the festival with friends and family. The beautiful island and the magical set up will give lots of opportunities to capture all the enviable moments.”
For more information or to make a reservation, visit www.maldivesmusicfestival.com.
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Radisson Blu Resort Maldives
Best Experience for: couples and families, wllness, diving, swimming with whale sharks
Radisson Blu Resort Maldives is one of the most anticipated new developments in the Maldives, in addition to being the first Radisson Blu resort in the market. Opened on March 2020 the resort is being developed on the island of Huruelhi in South Ari Atoll, and is accessible by a 30-minute seaplane journey, or a domestic flight from the main Velana International Airport to the Maamigili Airport followed by a 15-minute speedboat ride.
Featuring 128 exclusive villas, including family villas and a premium overwater villa, the new Radisson Blu Resort Maldives is set to strike a balance between stylish contemporary design and a truly Maldivian resort experience with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More