Radisson Blu Resort Maldives highlights key title in Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2021
Best Newest Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
31 March, 2021
After debuting in Aug 2020, the Radisson Blu Resort Maldives is the first-of-its-kind to make this tropical location it’s home.
With the Indian Ocean providing a breathtaking backdrop, the hotel is ideally suited for providing the best experiences for its guests.
The mix of indulgent villas, lavish and varied dining experiences alongside world-class service secured the title of The Best Luxury Hotel in Maldives, at the Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2021.
Judges were overwhelmed with the attention to detail, along with the team’s dedication to creating cherished memorable experiences for each guest.
Spacious villas include attention to the interior decor that would be expected from a five-star resort. Guests can choose from various villa options, all with private pools, many located overwater for that ultimate ocean experience.
The culinary journey takes guests from Japanese to Mediterranean, each delighting and tantalising the taste buds. There is a choice of four venues from which guests may choose.
The Raha restaurant provides a relaxed and informal option, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and delighting guests with flavourful and nourishing dishes.
The open-air, relaxed atmosphere of Alifaan specialises in traditional Mediterranean dishes. The design has natural tones and mixed seating around a central show kitchen, where chefs entertain guests with open-air cooking over flames.
Kabuki restaurant celebrates the theatre of Japanese cooking techniques and traditions. Culinary delights are prepared and served to guests with some of the freshest ingredients.
More formal dining is at The Lab, where a sommelier pairs premium champagnes, wines and cocktails with dinners created by the Chef. Its surroundings are curated to emphasise the intimate setting, and private dining can be provided for up to fifteen guests.
Many guests come to the Maldives to create life long memories, and Mahurab is the perfect late-night spot for indulging in the resort’s wines, cocktails and cigars.
For those who are looking for that castaway experience, then Crusoe’s adult-only venue provides a welcome retreat for explorers with views over the Indian Ocean.
The Eats & Beats bar lives up to its name with its assortment of sunset cocktails and freshly baked pizzas, creating that ultimate party vibe.
“Radisson Blu Resort Maldives is the first of our hotels to be opened in this tropical destination,” General Manager Zafer Agacan said.
“Without the dedication of our team of staff, we couldn’t have achieved this accolade. It’s their dedication to providing memorable experiences using the best hospitality practices that set our properties apart.”
The pristine islet of Huruelhi Island lies 105 kilometres from the main Velana International Airport. Guests can be transferred to the island by seaplane, or domestic flight from Male to Maamigili, where the team will greet and escort the guests to the speedboat for a ride to their new tropical home.
Guests are welcome to tailor their holiday to their requirements, from a short weekend stay, extended holiday or destination for their wedding and honeymoon.
All guests can take advantage of an impressive choice of water activities, the treasures of the sea are there to be explored with world-class snorkelling and diving.
Recharge at the overwater spa and yoga pavilion. A state of the art gym can help work up an appetite before experiencing the diverse cuisines and dining experiences that the Radisson Blu Resort Maldives provides.
For younger explorers, a kids’ club and games room will keep them entertained.
Whether you’re looking for last-minute deals on family accommodations or planning ahead for a weekend romantic getaway, you’ll find the best offers for the Radisson Blu Resort Maldives right here. Take advantage of special rates and extra perks with these fantastic hotel packages, guaranteed to make your stay in the Maldives more affordable and enjoyable.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Radisson Blu Resort Maldives
Best Experience: couples and families, overwater villas, spa, diving, swimming with whale sharks
Radisson Blu Resort Maldives is one of the most anticipated new developments in the Maldives, in addition to being the first Radisson Blu resort in the market. Opened on March 2020 the resort is being developed on the island of Huruelhi in South Ari Atoll, and is accessible by a 30-minute seaplane journey, or a domestic flight from the main Velana International Airport to the Maamigili Airport followed by a 15-minute speedboat ride.
Featuring 128 exclusive villas, including family villas and a premium overwater villa, the new Radisson Blu Resort Maldives is set to strike a balance between stylish contemporary design and a truly Maldivian resort experience with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More