Radisson Blu Resort Maldives Launches New Safety Cleanliness Procedures
Best New Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
13 June, 2020
Radisson Hotel Group, including Radisson Blu Resort Maldives has launched its Radisson Hotels a new Сleanliness Protocol, a program of in-depth cleanliness and disinfection procedures, in partnership with SGS, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
The Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol includes a series of hygiene and safety procedures as well as guidelines the hotel group said it intends to adopt and adapt based on local requirements and recommendations “to ensure guests’ safety and peace of mind from check-in to check-out”.
“The world has been fundamentally changed by Covid-19 so it is key that we strive to protect all who work, stay and partner with us as we re-open our doors to a new era of travel. To do this we have thoroughly examined all areas of the hotel experience, and we are proud to have partnered with SGS to create our Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol program,” said Federico J. González, CEO, Radisson Hospitality AB and chairman of Radisson Hotel Group’s Global Steering Committee.
These guidelines include hand sanitising stations at all entrances, the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and protective screens, “enhanced” and recorded cleaning and disinfection frequency, social distancing “in all areas of its hotels”, including in the Meeting & Event facilities, “reiteration” of food safety standards and “comprehensive” staff training.
Radisson Hotel Group’s new cleaning measures were developed in collaboration with hygiene solutions provider, Diversey.
The hotel group said it will be introducing an official label of cleanliness and disinfection issued by SGS, a health and safety inspection company. Under this program, individual hotels can receive an approval label after finishing a local audit including on-site testing.
“SGS’ global leadership in the Travel & Hospitality sector has enabled our network of health and safety experts to develop a comprehensive and straightforward protocol to check management procedures and disinfection status of hotels. Our goal is to ensure that maximum hygiene standards are met, to protect guests as well as Radisson Hotel Group team members,” said Frankie Ng, CEO of SGS.
The hotel company said it will soon be announcing more health and safety measures such as additional protocol for Meetings & Events. The company said it expects to complete all the necessary operational details of this program over the next few weeks.
Radisson Blu Resort Maldives will be implementing its brand commitment which includes 20 Steps and an additional 10-Step protocol for meetings and events. The company expects to complete all the necessary operational details of this program over the next few weeks. Principles under consideration include:
– Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency of all hotel areas, paying special attention to high-touch items
– Stations installed with alcohol-based hand sanitizer and gloves at the front entrance and hotel public areas
– All room keys disinfected and presented safely upon check-in
– Express check-out process available for guests to minimize contact
– Cash-free methods of payments available and encouraged
– Door hangers displayed with cleaning and disinfection procedures in each room
– Comprehensive hygiene and prevention training programs for team members
– Team members provided with Personal Protective Equipment such as masks and gloves
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Radisson Blu Resort Maldives
Best Experience: couples and families, overwater villas, spa, diving, swimming with whale sharks
Radisson Blu Resort Maldives is one of the most anticipated new developments in the Maldives, in addition to being the first Radisson Blu resort in the market. Opened on March 2020 the resort is being developed on the island of Huruelhi in South Ari Atoll, and is accessible by a 30-minute seaplane journey, or a domestic flight from the main Velana International Airport to the Maamigili Airport followed by a 15-minute speedboat ride.
Featuring 128 exclusive villas, including family villas and a premium overwater villa, the new Radisson Blu Resort Maldives is set to strike a balance between stylish contemporary design and a truly Maldivian resort experience with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More