Rahaa Resort launches enhanced All-Inclusive Premium Plan
Best Cheap All-Inclusive Hotels in Maldives
07 March, 2022
The new All-inclusive Premium plan is designed by Rahaa Resort to offer guests a flexible, all-round, and completely Maldives worry-free holiday experience. Everything from all meals to greater flexibility and freedom in dining, premium beverages, mini bar drinks, land and water activities to laundry service are included the new All-inclusive Premium plan.
Taking on from frequent guest reviews, feedback and suggestions, this new plan is carefully crafted with ultimate guest satisfaction in mind. Rahaa is committed to continue improving and enhancing its facilities and service to provide its guests with enjoyable and unforgettable holiday experiences.
The All-inclusive Premium Plan includes:
- Daily Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner from Kaage’
- Drinks from All-inclusive Premium Menu available at main restaurant Kaage’ during mealtimes and from main bar Dhirun’Bar from 11am to 12am.
- These include mineral water served by the glass,
- Soft drinks and packet juice
- Draught and canned house brand beer
- House pouring wine served by the glass, white, red and Rosé
- Sparkling wine
- Tea, coffee and Iced coffee
- Freshly brewed premium coffee: espresso cappuccino, latte, macchiato
- Selection of cocktails and mocktails.
- Premium brand spirits – gin, vodka, rum, whisky, tequila, brandy, liqueur.
- Ko’Bar from 11am – 7pm
- Mini Bar beverages replenished once during the day
- 25% discount from à la carte dining
- 25% discount on Private dinners
- One 30 min foot reflexology per person per stay
- One shared Sunset cruise per person per stay
- Laundry service for 4 items per person per stay
- Personalised turn-down service
In addition, Rahaa offers all its guests, regardless of meal plan the following services completely free of charge.
- Airport assistance on arrival and departure
- Complimentary VIP lounge access at the Domestic Terminal on arrival where guests are welcome to relax and enjoy some light refreshments and free Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary early check-in between 8am and 2pm subject to availability
- Complimentary late-check out between 12pm and 6pm subject to availability
- Free Wi-Fi in guest villas and all outlets and facilities
- Two bottles of water in the villas replenished daily
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment
- Complimentary use of Table Tennis and Beach Volleyball.
- Complimentary use of non-motorised water sports including kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, windsurf for experienced surfers.
- Complimentary use of Fitness Room.
- Complimentary use of Kids’ Corner.
- Complimentary snorkelling by boat to the house reef twice a day.
With the introduction of the All-inclusive Premium plan the previously existing basic All-inclusive plan will be renamed as All-inclusive Silver plan and offered at a lowered price.
About resort: Rahaa is a 4-star resort located in the vibrant, untouched and low-traffic Laamu Atoll, complimenting the history and culture of Maldives through architecture, design, experiences and remarkable Maldivian service.
The resort boasts two villa categories with vibrant minimalistic modern design infused with the local Maldivian architecture, the Lake View Villas and the Ocean View Villas.
Guests can enjoy excellent international and local cuisine and a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, at the main restaurant ‘Kaage’ and two bars ‘Dhirun’ and ‘Ko’Bar’. All outlets are right on the beach with ocean and lake views.
Rahaa additionally offers a wide range of activities and services including Diving, Watersports, Kids Corner SPA, Fitness Room, Excursions, surfing and more.Check Availability and Rates
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, Value, Diving, Activities
Rahaa is a 4 star resort located in the untouched Laamu Atoll. A naturally beautiful location with original vegetation, wide stretches of beaches and a natural Salt-water lake. Rahaa can be reached via a short domestic flight of 30 – 40 minutes followed by a swift 20 – 30 minute speed boat ride. Rahaa is the perfect holiday spot for all kinds of travellers from honeymooners, single travellers, adventurers to families Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More