What's Hot, What's New, What's Fun in Reethi Beach this month
The Best Cheap Water Villa Resorts in the Maldives
08 August, 2022
The most affordable water villa resort in the Maldives, Reethi Beach is all-round escape with an unspoilt setting and follows the relaxed Maldivian way of life. After an eventful July, with the visit of Ocean Ramsey, plenty of mantas, and whale sharks at Hanifaru Bay located only 10 minutes speedboat from us, we rejoice in August.
Although we are still experiencing the monsoon rain and strong winds, we are very blessed to have a house reef surrounding the island which means that at least one side of the island is calm enough for our guests snorkeling just off our beach. And if you are as lucky as our guest Mr Marco who stayed with us a few weeks ago, you may be able to spot a few mantas in our house reef as well.
Child Fly Free Offer
We are delighted to announce that now children can fly free with our preferred domestic transfer, Flyme (domestic flight and speedboat). Applicable until 31st October 2022, the offer is only valid for the first child traveling with 2 adults.Click here to Book
Discover the Garden Villa
In an effort to cater to all guest preferences, we are delighted to introduce our Garden Villas. With only 4 villas of this category, the villas are located a few steps away from the beach, well hidden in the foliage of the island, it offers privacy and complete silence.
The villa comes with a king size bed, open-air bathroom, and a sofa (which can be also converted to an additional bed), and can comfortably accommodate a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
Even though the Garden Villas are not on the beach, we do have designated sunbeds and umbrellas located on the beach which will allow the guest to enjoy the beach and bask in the sun during the day.
Our New Website
Reethi is so excited to share with you all its new website www.reethibeach.com
With a complete change and a fresher look, all the information and images that you would require are now easily available from our website. You can also directly get in touch with Coconut Spa to book a special treatment, or Ocean Fanatics our water sports and dive centre to ask about all the new excursions and dive information prior to arrival.
Whether you are travelling for a long or short getaway, with your loved one or in a larger group of family and friends, our exclusive offers are specially designed for our beloved guests. For those you wish to relax to those you love the adrenaline have a fun filled holiday, let us create a timeless experience for you on our island paradise.
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Reethi Beach Resort
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Beaches, Diving, Value
Reethi Beach Resort is located on a tiny island in Baa Atoll. The resort can be reached through a scenic 35-minute seaplane flight from Male. Its elegant villas are built from natural materials in a
typical Maldivian-style, providing comfort in a simple yet contemporary setting. These villas are set amid tropical foliage, fringing a long expanse of powder-soft beach, or on stilts over the clear blue lagoon. There are five restaurants and five bars, poolside and beachfront. Facilities include a PADI 5-star dive centre, a spa & wellness retreat, a water sports centre, a sports complex and a
wide variety of group/private excursions have been carefully selected to explore the untouched beauty of Baa Atoll and the rich culture of its inhabitants. READ FULL REVIEW
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More