Reethi Beach Resort reopens with a new room category
Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
20 September, 2020
Reethi Beach Resort - one of the Maldives’ most lovely islands is now ready to welcome guests once more!
Reethi Beach opened for the very first time in November 1998 and on that occasion, has dedicated a new repeat visitor package exclusively for November & December 2020. The resort has prepared this package because it has maintained a loyal group of guests over the years and wants to welcome them back soon.
Enjoy the following benefits when staying from November 2020 until April 2021:
- A bottle of sparkling wine, fruit basket & flower decoration upon arrival in the room with a personalized welcome-back greeting card.
- A welcome back meal in our a la carte restaurant of your choice.
- A credit of USD 150.00 per room, per stay, for F&B offerings.
- 2 hours of non-motorized watersports during your stay.
- A Reethi Beach Surprise gift to take home with you; to overcome the longing until your next visit!
- AND - for all stays in November & December 2020, YOU'LL GET A FREE UPGRADE TO THE NEXT CATEGORY!
Book now with any of our partners or directly with us until 30th September 2020 and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org announcing your return.
Terms & Conditions
- Amenities will be made available to all guests who have stayed at least once at Reethi Beach Resort before and if their bookings are from now until 30th of September 2020.
- All repeat guests who complete their stay before 30th of April 2021 are eligible for the above amenities.
- Minimum stay of 7 nights applies.
- Bookings can be made through our partners or directly through us.
- Once the booking is made, notify us of your arrival so we can get ready to welcome you again. If you have friends travelling with you which visit us the first time, do let us know as well.
- If your booking already includes an upgrade due to a special offer applied, no additional upgrade will be offered.
- The free room upgrades are subject to availability at the time of notifying us. Please let us know your preferred room numbers as well!
New Safety Protocols
The resort has also implemented new measures & operations to ensure the safety of all guests and staff during this time. Reethi Beach has partnered up with professional experts in order to ensure standards of safety which will address our new reality. Not only now, but even more during these challenging days, the open-air layout of all restaurants, bars and even the individual air condition units of guest rooms prove to be a safeguarding feature, assuring the possibility to experience a safe holiday on Reethi Beach.
A New Room Category
Even though Reethi Beach Resort will maintain the same design & experiences within the resort after this opening, there will be one additional exciting feature. This exciting new addition is a room category called the Reethi Family Suite! Two bedrooms with a shared spacious living space, open-air rain showers and just a few steps away from the beach, this room would be perfect for families on a holiday.
Recent Posts 12.04.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Soneva launches Academy for Children
- Mohammad Shami has a vacation at Kandima Maldives before new cricketing season
- Marriott Bonvoy portfolio in Maldives formes new Market Sales & Marketing team
- Milaidhoo Maldives has announced a special offer for upcoming Eid al-Fitr holidays
- Rediscover the Maldives with Centara
- The Nautilus Maldives launches skydiving
- Shraddha Kapoor is back to Maldives, now at Baros
- Surbhi Jyoti shares vacation photos and videos from The Standard getaway in Maldives
- Minissha Lamba having an adventure Maldives holiday at Hideaway Beach Resort
- Indian actor Allu Arjun enjoys family time at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI
- Enjoy Maldives Adventure holidays with island resort special offers
- Maldives Cheap Scuba Diving Holidays: 10 Best Hotels for divers on a budget
- Book in advance and enjoy discount off the best rates
- Enjoy Ramadan Escape at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Reethi Beach Resort
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Beaches, Diving, Value
Reethi Beach Resort is located on a tiny island in Baa Atoll. The resort can be reached through a scenic 35-minute seaplane flight from Male. Its elegant villas are built from natural materials in a
typical Maldivian-style, providing comfort in a simple yet contemporary setting. These villas are set amid tropical foliage, fringing a long expanse of powder-soft beach, or on stilts over the clear blue lagoon. There are five restaurants and five bars, poolside and beachfront. Facilities include a PADI 5-star dive centre, a spa & wellness retreat, a water sports centre, a sports complex and a
wide variety of group/private excursions have been carefully selected to explore the untouched beauty of Baa Atoll and the rich culture of its inhabitants. READ FULL REVIEW
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More