Reethi Faru Resort appoints Peter Gremes as General Manager
Best Resorts for House Reef snorkeling in Maldives
21 Oct, 2021
Peter Gremes has been appointed as General Manager at Reethi Faru Resort.
A friendly face for most repeater guests, Peter is most notable for his long tenure with the company as a key figure in introducing several sustainable activities within its properties.
Peter Gremes spent his childhood growing up in countries as diverse as India, Nigeria and the USA, so it was inevitable that a regular job in his home country of Germany would not be able to satisfy his love for travel.
Drawn to the service industry, Peter’s tourism apprenticeship started off in Germany. Graduation in hotel management from the UK and France was followed by a total of four years in management at Kanifinolhu Resort (now Club Med Kani) here in the Maldives.
After working in Germany and Tunisia and spending a total of six years in Corsica, Peter returned to the Maldives in 2007 as the General Manager of Reethi Beach Resort.
“Please join us in welcoming Peter to Reethi Faru Resort,” the resort said, in an announcement.
Reethi Faru Resort is a luxury escape on the secluded, pristine and private island of Filaidhoo, Raa Atoll.
With a plethora of experiences to enjoy, the resort is a one-of-a-kind tropical island paradise, where the glistening crystal clear ocean meets the endless white coral sand and where its lush foliage turns it into a truly magical lagoon escape.
Воок Reethi's ECO PACKAGE offer that include:
- Stand up Paddle Board for Reef observation
- Nursery & Hydroponic Garden Tour
- Personalized Coral Reef Planting
- Snorkelling Observation tour of the Reef with Marine Biologist
- Complimentary Technical Tour of sustainability projects
- Free photo Shoot once per stay
- Volunteer for an Island or Reef clean
- Complimentary Marine & Conservation Workshop
- Local Island Tour Or sunset Cruise
Recent Posts 20.05.2023
- Where was 'Love in the Maldives' filmed? Cast & Locations
- ELE|NA celebrates Sustainable Spa Association award
- Fari Islands marks Second-Year Anniversary with sustainability initiatives Celebrations
- Holiday Inn Maldives and Parley for the Oceans to partner on save the ocean
- A long Weekend on the Horizon? Plot Your Water Escape at Hideaway Beach Resort
- Unparalleled Luxury where perfection meets the sea: Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Corinthia set for Maldives entry with opening luxury hotel
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, May 2023
- This Summer Kids Stay and Eat Free at OUTRIGGER Maldives
- Why Book Direct with Hideaway Beach Resort
- Reethi Beach Resort celebrates Culinary Awards at FHAM 2023
- SHe Travel Club recognizes Cora Cora Maldives resort with Gold Status
- Brennia Kottefaru Maldives resort opens new Wine Cellar
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Reethi Faru, Bio Luxury Resort
Best Experience: Couples, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Beaches, Activities
With an amazing house reef, Reethi Faru is a new 5-star resort opened in November 2017 in Raa Atoll. Stunning beach, palm trees and natural tropical vegetation form this paradise island of Filaidhoo. Meaning in Dhivehi "Beautiful Reef", Reethi Faru fully justifies its name and boasts a vibrant house reef not far from the shore. With excellent accommodation, both on the beach and over the water, with five restaurants to choose from, a spa, a wide selection of water sports, including diving and snorkeling, The resort has 150 spacious villas, all with a traditional design that blends well with the environment, your home away from home can be found on soft sands or on stilts in the crystal clear lagoon. READ FULL REVIEW
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More