Reethi Faru Resort appoints Peter Gremes as General Manager
Best Resorts for House Reef snorkeling in Maldives
21 Oct, 2021
Peter Gremes has been appointed as General Manager at Reethi Faru Resort.
A friendly face for most repeater guests, Peter is most notable for his long tenure with the company as a key figure in introducing several sustainable activities within its properties.
Peter Gremes spent his childhood growing up in countries as diverse as India, Nigeria and the USA, so it was inevitable that a regular job in his home country of Germany would not be able to satisfy his love for travel.
Drawn to the service industry, Peter’s tourism apprenticeship started off in Germany. Graduation in hotel management from the UK and France was followed by a total of four years in management at Kanifinolhu Resort (now Club Med Kani) here in the Maldives.
After working in Germany and Tunisia and spending a total of six years in Corsica, Peter returned to the Maldives in 2007 as the General Manager of Reethi Beach Resort.
“Please join us in welcoming Peter to Reethi Faru Resort,” the resort said, in an announcement.
Reethi Faru Resort is a luxury escape on the secluded, pristine and private island of Filaidhoo, Raa Atoll.
With a plethora of experiences to enjoy, the resort is a one-of-a-kind tropical island paradise, where the glistening crystal clear ocean meets the endless white coral sand and where its lush foliage turns it into a truly magical lagoon escape.
Воок Reethi's ECO PACKAGE offer that include:
- Stand up Paddle Board for Reef observation
- Nursery & Hydroponic Garden Tour
- Personalized Coral Reef Planting
- Snorkelling Observation tour of the Reef with Marine Biologist
- Complimentary Technical Tour of sustainability projects
- Free photo Shoot once per stay
- Volunteer for an Island or Reef clean
- Complimentary Marine & Conservation Workshop
- Local Island Tour Or sunset Cruise
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Reethi Faru, Bio Luxury Resort
Best Experience: Couples, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Beaches, Activities
With an amazing house reef, Reethi Faru is a new 5-star resort opened in November 2017 in Raa Atoll. Stunning beach, palm trees and natural tropical vegetation form this paradise island of Filaidhoo. Meaning in Dhivehi "Beautiful Reef", Reethi Faru fully justifies its name and boasts a vibrant house reef not far from the shore. With excellent accommodation, both on the beach and over the water, with five restaurants to choose from, a spa, a wide selection of water sports, including diving and snorkeling, The resort has 150 spacious villas, all with a traditional design that blends well with the environment, your home away from home can be found on soft sands or on stilts in the crystal clear lagoon. READ FULL REVIEW
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More