Reethi Faru Resort Wins 2021 World Travel Awards and 2022 Condé Nast Johansens Award for Excellence
Best Resorts for House Reef snorkeling in Maldives
13 Nov, 2021
Loved by everyone Reethi Faru Resort has been declared the Indian Ocean Continental Winner in the ‘Leading Green Resort’ category of the 2021 World Travel Awards.
World Travel Awards™ is globally recognized as the most esteemed and comprehensive program from the UK. It was established in 1993 to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence across all key sectors of the travel, tourism and hospitality industries.
2021 is the third consecutive year that Reethi Faru Resort is has won this prestigious award from the World Travel Hotel Awards.
They have also announced that Reethi Faru Resort is the first-time winner of the Best Hotel Spa Award in 2022 Condé Nast Johansens Award for Excellence.
Condé Nast Johansens Award for Excellence is a trustworthy organization with a global collection of independent luxury hotels, spas and venues approved annually by Local Experts. The best properties from around the globe are selected for inclusion in their collection.
The resort has been in the collection since 2018. Reethi Faru Resort celebrates their first win on Condé Nast Johansens Award for Excellence.
Cast adrift in Raa Atoll, Reethi Faru is a wonderfully secluded bio-luxury island retreat where it’s all about letting the natural beauty do the talking. A stunning lagoon catches the sun like a glittering topaz; rays, reef sharks and sea turtles glide through the vibrant house reef.
With a focus on sustainable luxury, the resort invites you to co-share its vision of being the guardian of the island. Reethi Faru is a private boutique resort with an enviable pedigree for conserving the islands’ natural beauty and sustaining the ecosystems upon which the fragile coral reef relies.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Reethi Faru, Bio Luxury Resort
Best Experience: Couples, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Beaches, Activities
With an amazing house reef, Reethi Faru is a new 5-star resort opened in November 2017 in Raa Atoll. Stunning beach, palm trees and natural tropical vegetation form this paradise island of Filaidhoo. Meaning in Dhivehi "Beautiful Reef", Reethi Faru fully justifies its name and boasts a vibrant house reef not far from the shore. With excellent accommodation, both on the beach and over the water, with five restaurants to choose from, a spa, a wide selection of water sports, including diving and snorkeling, The resort has 150 spacious villas, all with a traditional design that blends well with the environment, your home away from home can be found on soft sands or on stilts in the crystal clear lagoon. READ FULL REVIEW
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More