Reethi Faru Resort Opens new Deluxe Beach Pool Villas
Best Resorts for House Reef snorkeling in Maldives
20 September, 2020
Reethi Faru offers a few surprises when the Bio Luxury Resort reopen on October 1.
Not only for newlyweds who wish to indulge in the finer things in life, the new Deluxe Beach Pool Villas have uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean and are equipped with a private pool next to the terrace.
The 68sqm rooms are ideal for honeymooners and even families with teenagers. Relax and recharge your batteries, dip in the pool savouring the ambiance with utmost privacy.
The new villa category offers a:
- King size bed and sofa
- Private sea facing the pool
- Bath tub and rain shower
- Air condition
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Terrace deck
- Sun loungers
Guests booking a Deluxe Beach Pool Villa will also be offered a bottle of house wine and fruit basket on arrival.
A floating breakfast at your own private pool will also be offered to anyone staying in one of the new villas for a minimum of seven nights.
As part of the preparations for the reopening, Reethi Faru has put The Reethi Faru Hygiene and Safety Protocol in place. These enhanced health standards are fully compliant with guidance from the World Health Organisation, as well as local health authorities and tourism associations.
A dedicated Covid-19 response team has also been introduced to eliminate any uncertainty that guests may have on their upcoming holiday at Reethi Faru.
Reethi Faru Resort has aldo introduced in-house coronavirus testing service, eliminating the need for guests to travel out of the island to a testing facility.
The service has been introduced in response to the most recent requirements from several airlines and countries for travellers to provide a negative PCR test certificate before their journey or entry.
The test will cost $150 per person, and will be available for guests who are required by the airline or home country to provide a negative PCR test result.
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Reethi Faru, Bio Luxury Resort
Best Experience: Couples, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Beaches, Activities
With an amazing house reef, Reethi Faru is a new 5-star resort opened in November 2017 in Raa Atoll. Stunning beach, palm trees and natural tropical vegetation form this paradise island of Filaidhoo. Meaning in Dhivehi "Beautiful Reef", Reethi Faru fully justifies its name and boasts a vibrant house reef not far from the shore. With excellent accommodation, both on the beach and over the water, with five restaurants to choose from, a spa, a wide selection of water sports, including diving and snorkeling, The resort has 150 spacious villas, all with a traditional design that blends well with the environment, your home away from home can be found on soft sands or on stilts in the crystal clear lagoon. READ FULL REVIEW
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More