SAii Lagoon Maldives wins 2021 Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Award for Top Hotels in the world
Best Luxury Hotels near Male Airport
12 May, 2020
SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection By Hilton has been crowned as a 2021 Travellers’ Choice award winner for Top Hotels in the world.
This prized achievement celebrates businesses that unfailingly deliver astounding experiences to travelers around the globe. As much of a challenge the past year was, SAii Lagoon Maldives Curio Collection by Hilton stood out by consistently delighting their guests.
Patrick de Staercke, General Manager of SAii Lagoon Maldives – Curio Collection by Hilton said, “We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the InSAiiders who have expressed their joy staying with us at SAii Lagoon Maldives, It is with great gratitude that our dedication to hospitality ‘we care’, ‘we share’ and ‘we’re there’ has been recognised by this very prestigious award.”
Kanika Soni, Chief Commercial Officer at Tripadvisor said, “Congratulations to all the winners of the 2021 Travelers’ Choice Awards, I know the past year has been extremely challenging for tourism businesses. What has impressed me is how businesses adapted to these challenges, implementing new cleanliness measures, adding social distancing guidelines, and utilizing technology to prioritize guest safety.
The Travelers’ Choice Awards highlight the places that are consistently excellent – delivering quality experiences time and time again even while navigating changing customer expectations and new ways of working. Based on a full year of reviews from customers, this award speaks to the great service and experience you provided guests in the midst of a pandemic.”
Located just 15 mins from Velana international airport by boat, this unique new resort and venue offers 198 spacious guestrooms, beach villas and overwater villas presenting unique experiences that spark individual interest and promise heart-made memories. Ideal for couples, families or friends looking for an inspiring escape, the resort’s generous interiors and al fresco spaces, personalized comforts and genuine service culture create an inspired playful destination getaway.
The signature journey begins on arrival when guests select their own amenity set using natural ingredients from an M.I.Y Aroma Lab. An array of appealing dining experiences includes a daily gourmet breakfast with morning inspiration by The Beach Club, seafood grills at Miss Olive Oyl, Thai-inspired treats at Mr Tomyam, artisanal coffees at bean/CO, and tropical cocktails and cozy drinks at the pool bar.
The resort connects directly to The Marina @ CROSSROADS Maldives, a dynamic new destination that includes an exciting collection of restaurants and bars, boutique stores, The Event Hall @ CROSSROADS, leisure activities and more.
For booking or more information and details, visit saiiresorts.com
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection By Hilton
Best Experience for: Couples, Families, Spa, Activity, Dining, Shopping
SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection by Hilton is a luxurious tropical escape in the stunning Emboodhoo Lagoon, just 15 minutes by boat from Malé (Velana) International Airport. Slated to open in June 2019, SAii Lagoon is an unique, enchanting 5-star hotel gives you the sanctuary of staying on a private island while shopping, dining, entertainment and event space are just across the footbridge at The Marina @ CROSSROADS. Surrounded by white sands and blue seas this is a 198-room luxury resort will offer modern travellers a private sanctuary enhanced by creative art and design, artisanal cuisine, a soundtrack of curated music and heart-made hospitality. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More