SSI's New MySSI App drives Divers to Training Centers
Maldives Scuba Diving Guide
07 May, 2022
SSI is excited to announce the release of the highly anticipated new MySSI App. The upgraded app is already making waves within the dive industry, offering innovative ways dive centers can attract new students and connect with current customers.
MySSI 3.0 boasts new features, a modern design, and improved user-friendliness. Whether you run an SSI Training Center, are a dive pro, or just love diving; the MySSI App has all you need to boost your business, support your students, and record your diving adventures. New features of the app include availability of SSI courses whenever and wherever, advanced logbook features, industry and SSI blog news, SSI pathway posters and ability to connect with dive buddies worldwide.
- Event Calendar
- Populate the SSI Event Calendar associated with your Training Center and connect with your currently affiliated customers. They can see your posted classes and events right on their app’s homepage.
- Digital Training & Certification
- Your customers will have 24/7 access to all their registered digital learning materials and certification cards, both online and offline.
- Since your customers can log their dives and training in-app, they can earn free SSI Specialty Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver, and Master Diver ratings!
- Digital Logbook
- Stay on top of when and where your customers are diving with the SSI Digital Logbook. SSI requires divers to verify their logged dives with an SSI Training Center or Pro, giving them a reason to come into your Training Center when they otherwise may not.
- Free Online Training
- Free, immediate access to SSI’s Snorkeling, Try Scuba, Try Freediving, and Try Mermaid programs attract potential customers to your Training Center without you having to do any of the work!
SSI is the largest professional business-based training agency in the world. Established in 1970, today SSI represents more than 3,300 Training Centers and Resorts in 130 plus countries (including Maldives) with over 50,000 affiliated SSI Professionals and growing every day. For over 50 years now, SSI has provided the ultimate training experience for millions of certified divers, not only in Recreational Scuba, but in every training category; Freediving, Extended Range, Rebreather Diving and Swim and Lifeguard
Recent Posts 20.05.2023
- Where was 'Love in the Maldives' filmed? Cast & Locations
- ELE|NA celebrates Sustainable Spa Association award
- Fari Islands marks Second-Year Anniversary with sustainability initiatives Celebrations
- Holiday Inn Maldives and Parley for the Oceans to partner on save the ocean
- A long Weekend on the Horizon? Plot Your Water Escape at Hideaway Beach Resort
- Unparalleled Luxury where perfection meets the sea: Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Corinthia set for Maldives entry with opening luxury hotel
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, May 2023
- This Summer Kids Stay and Eat Free at OUTRIGGER Maldives
- Why Book Direct with Hideaway Beach Resort
- Reethi Beach Resort celebrates Culinary Awards at FHAM 2023
- SHe Travel Club recognizes Cora Cora Maldives resort with Gold Status
- Brennia Kottefaru Maldives resort opens new Wine Cellar
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Scuba Diving in the Maldives
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays available, which range from budget guesthouses to backpacker-friendly hotels – there are all accomodation available for under USD 50 a night! The Maldives is a fascinating country to travel to independently, not least because it’s only been possible to do so for the past decade.
Scuba diving in the Maldives means diving at one of the worlds best scuba diving destinations, because of the white sand beaches, coral reefs, clear warm waters, dive sites and a thriving and vibrant marine life. Explore excellent dive sites and a collection of underwater gardens. They're abundant with extensive coral reefs and magnificent fish life. It's common to see sharks, turtles, manta rays, whale sharks and a kaleidoscopic range of tropical sea creatures.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More