Shangri-La Announces ‘Honeymoon in Maldives’ Package
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
30 September, 2019
Shangri-La has announced an exclusive ‘Honeymoon in Maldives’ offer at Shangri’s La Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives.
The hospitality firm said it is rolling out customised offers at special rates — starting from USD 600 per night per couple — for those wishing to spend their honeymoon at its resort in the Maldives.
“To start the day in the most romantic way, couples staying in a villa with private pool can delight in a lazy morning indulgence with a floating breakfast featuring a variety of pastries, Poached Eggs, exotic fruits, waffles and more goodies ready to satisfy their foodie cravings,” an announcement read.
With the ‘Honeymoon in Maldives’ offer, guests can celebrate memorable moments from honeymoon to anniversary or even a proposal. The offer comes with a bottle of Champagne upon arrival, daily breakfast at Javvu restaurant, a romantic ‘Dine by Design’ private culinary experience, a mesmerising cruise to spot spinning dolphins at sunset, and a 60-minute signature couple’s massage at CHI, The Spa.
Recent Posts 20.09.2020
- Reethi Beach Resort reopens with a new room category
- Reethi Faru Resort Opens new Deluxe Beach Pool Villas
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Falaaz Ismail as sales director
- 'Work smart' from Paradise at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Shangri La's Villingili Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Diving, activity, golf
A private hideaway, in a world of its own, Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa is the perfect setting for couples, with its secluded location as part of the Maldives southernmost atoll. The lush vegetation, acres of coconut palms and 9 hole golf course sets it apart from every other Maldivian resort. With 143 rooms, 9 different types of accommodation, Shangri La's offers many options, and something for all kinds of travel, where there is plenty to choose from. Luxury villas, devoid of any flaws of beauty reign surrounded by tropical gardens or on a golden beach, or over the translucent waters of lagoon and even this is completely new - in the trees! As if it was meant to be, the resort is located in the heart-shaped Addu atoll, just a five-minute boat ride away from Gan International Airport.
Beyond luxury villas the resort offers many options for water adventurers. Couples can also enjoy a range of cultural experiences like no other in the Maldives, with guided tours of the neighbouring islands of Addu atoll, visits to the local farms and samplings of Maldivian cuisine. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More