Amilla Maldives unveils Sizzling Summer Holiday programme
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
27 May, 2021
With the school summer holidays looming, Amilla Maldives is unveiling a jam-packed schedule of exciting activities and entertainment to keep kids of all ages occupied. Proving once again that there's so much more to do in the Maldives than just sunbathing, Amilla Maldives is launching the summer holiday programme on June 15th.
Multilingual guest performers from around the world will be providing entertainment for guests and they'll also be actively engaging with them. Teens will be able to join their workshops and masterclasses, ranging from fire dancing to DJ lessons and even aerial acrobatics. for those who enjoy a quieter approach, there will also be coconut painting and chess workshops.
With manta season in Baa Atoll underway, it's set to be the experience of a lifetime. Amilla is just minutes from world famous Hanifaru Bay where hundreds of Manta Rays frolic and feed.
Amilla's renown football Camp expands for summer with a 2- month long football academy. Coach Murey will be on hand hosting sills workshops 6 days per week for age groups 9 and under, 10 to 13 year and 14 years and above.
The resort is also continuing to run its’ incredible ‘Amilla Academy’, whereby kids can enjoy a quiet dedicated space for studying with an in-house tutor standing by to help. The tutor also hosts weekly English/Russianlessons and is available for private tutoring services.
For adults, Amilla has launched five different holistic wellness packages that offer a thrilling range of activities. The packages focus on Active De-Stress, Movement, Mindfulness, Detox and even Acrobatics. They are designed to be Oexible so that they can fit around guests’ family time or other activities, and they can run for five days, seven days or longer. Each package includes a consultation with the Wellness Team and a tailor-made meal plan, incorporating the resort's delicious ‘Wellness Your Way’ menus.
And guests young and old can learn to scuba with Dive Butler International or learn how to ski, wakeboard or sail at the island's H.U.B. Water-sports Centre. There will also be LUX Tennis’ on-site tennis lesson packages, and during June, tennis pro, Philipp Davydenko, will offer daily tennis camps or be available for private lessons.
To find out more about Amilla Maldives’ anything-but-boring summer, email: stay@amilla com
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Couples, Dining, Diving, Spa
Featuring more flexible approach to tropical island luxury, Amilla Fushi offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Younger, hipper, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Located in the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, this might just be the most family friendly resort in the Maldives. Family villas have been designed to ensure that both the parent’s and children’s bedrooms are in the same building. The villas are very spacious, and unlike many two bedroom options you might find elsewhere, the second bedrooms are large and so also work very well for families with older children. The Sultan's Village kids’ club at Amilla Fushi is terrific – all palm tree swings, finger painting and beach games – teens can play billiards and X-Box, and all childcare, including baby-sitting, is complimentary. There is also a children's pool and beach club close by if parents wish to relax in close proximity to the Kids Club. In 2018, Amilla Fushi has been recognised as the leading family resort in Maldives. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More