Spanish Mantra Band Launches Music Video Featuring Jumeirah Vittaveli
Best Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
13 January, 2020
The new Spanish band MANTRA has launched on January 10, with their first song No Te Eperaba. The video for the song was filmed at Jumeirah Vittaveli Maldives.
The band stayed last year in August and also gave an exclusive unplugged performance for the resort’s in house guests.
Jumeirah Vittaveli released a statement saying, “We are happy to be part of the journey for MANTRA and look forward to seeing and hearing much more from them in the coming months.
The band MANTRA is made up of 3 incredibly talented musicians, Paula Perez, Carlos Marco, and Carlos Weinberg. Carlos Weinberg has visited Jumeirah Vittaveli before and recorded his hit songs Like This and La Verdad at the island.
Their launch promotional tour will start now and focus on Spain and Southern Europe.
Recent Posts 16.07.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- 10 Best Group Vacation Getaways in the Maldives
- S Hotels to bring Accor’s avant-garde lifestyle brand SO/ to Maldives
- Meeru Island celebrates Maldives Independence Day in Style
- Eat Below and Over-water in Maldives with two Michelin-starred Chef Paco Roncero
- Meet The Manta Rays on an All-Inclusive Summer getaway
- The Beach Break Everyone Needs This Summer at Innahura Maldives Resort
- Adaaran Resorts enhances guest safety in Maldives
- 5 Ways to See Dolphins in the Maldives
- Making Your return to COCO More Peacefull
- Summer Travel Specials in Maldives
- Foraging, Cookery and Lunch for Two at Amilla Maldives
- Maldives announces Easing of Travel Restrictions for Fully Vaccinated Asian visitor
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- After-Dark Activities in Maldives Worth Staying Up For
- Iberia launches Spain to the Maldives direct Flights
- Magical Eid Al-Adha Getaways in Maldives by Marriott Bonvoy resort
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples and Family, Beach, Diving, house reef snorkeling
Boasting an extensive leisure and wellness facilities, Jumeirah Vittaveli is a beautiful island ideal for families looking for spacious and affordable accommodation in the Maldives, with a children's and teenage club. With traditional Maldivian architecture and elegance, the hotel is also good for a honeymooners, where you will find total privacy in water villas. Brought it's 6-star magic to the Maldives and just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport, with a 24-hour butler service, private pools in each villa and spacious rooms, Jumeirah Vittaveli is truly a luxury getaway. Accommodation is ideal for both families and couples, with a high level of privacy on the beach and over the water. All villas and suites have their own private swimming pool, starting from Beach Villas with direct access to a pristine sands to Ocean Suites with only by boat access. Above all, that means sightlines to the stunning views - of white sand, turquoise lagoon, reefs and the blues of sky and deep water. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More