Stay Enchanted at The Ritz-Carlton Maldives
The Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings in Maldives for 2021
30 April, 2021
Set to open on 1st June 2021 The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands has annonced it's STAY ENCHANTED offer for the guests & travels to discover memorable islandlife experience.
Awe-inspiring nature and iconic architecture invite you to a romance-filled stay. Toast to many years together with champagne on arrival, dine under the celestial sky or capture up-close moments with magnificent marine creatures deep in the blue Maldivian seas. Each moment is crafted to create timeless romantic memories. Begin planning your stay in one of the Maldives luxurious accommodations.
Valid June 1, 2021 through May 31, 2022. Starting at $2,000 ++ per villa/per night
The Stay Enchanted package includes:
- Luxury accommodation in the Villa category of your choice, for a minimum of 5 nights
- Welcome amenities
- Daily breakfast at La Locanda
- A bottle of Champagne accompanied by Chef’s signature welcome amenities on arrival
- A selection of bespoke experiences to enjoy during your stay:
- One romantic in-villa aroma bath
- One private dinner under the stars
- Choice of Discover Scuba Diving or two tank couple’s dive
- Personalized The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands present
Terms and Conditions:
- The Stay Enchanted offer is valid for stays between June 1, 2021 and May 31, 2022.
- Available for all our Villa categories.
- A minimum stay of 5 nights is required.
- Set of signature experiences included in your stay.
- Above inclusions are applicable based on default occupancy per Villa category: up to two guests in one bedroom Villas, up to four guests in two bedroom Villas, and up to six guests for The Ritz-Carlton Estate.
- Price is exclusive of local taxes and service charges.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer is not combinable with any other promotion.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands
Best Experience for: Over-water Villas, couples and families, Spa, fine dining
Set within an integrated Fari Isalnds development, the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Island will adopt a minimalist approach to luxury, allowing the pristine beaches, crystal oceans and boundless marine wildlife to take center stage. Each of the 100 villas will boast floor-to-ceiling glass walls for truly indoor-outdoor living. The hotel puts a tropical spin on the typical Ritz-Carlton glamour, with beachfront and overwater villas, private infinity pools, and personal butler service.
In addition to the luxurious guest accommodations, the resort will also offer seven restaurants and bars showcasing international cuisine, an overwater spa offering treatments to boost mind, body and soul, and a kids club with daily fun activities, as well as access to the Fari Marina with luxury shopping, dining and entertainment. Read more
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More