Stay Safe and Healthy at Mirihi Island Resort
Best Romantic Resorts in The Maldives
21 Feb, 2021
Mirihi is so proud to be able to provide everyone a safe and tranquil piece of paradise in Maldives. The award-winning boutique resort has just released a new video highlighting an ongoing commitment for health and safety of all the guests and colleagues.
Hopefully this video will give you a glimpse of life on Mirihi during this pandemic and how Mirihi's guests continue to enjoy the little Paradise as always.
As for news it has been a delightful beginning of the New Year here at the little Paradise. Nearly all of Mirihi's entire Team is back and life on the island has returned to normal, well – the new normal, after a very eventful year. The festive season was the busiest at Mirihi in several years. The island were blessed with glorious weather all through January and February so far. It was wonderful to see so many of Mirihi's old friends visit the resort to escape the madness the world is experiencing at the moment.
The biggest news from last month has been very own whale shark on Mirihi house reef. Imagine going about on a lazy regular after lunch snorkel and you come face to face with the gentle giant? Yes, this has been the story of several of the guests who saw a 7 meters whale shark roaming around our reef for over 2 weeks.
Speaking of visitors, the first turtle of the year has laid eggs only a few days ago. There are 3 to 5 nests each year over the last several years therefore, the team are expecting a few more this year too. Just in case you fancy the chance of seeing a baby turtle being hatched and are toying with the idea of a quick trip to Mirihi, it takes around 45 days to hatch turtle eggs but depends highly on the moisture/temperature of the sand.
Keeping a little Paradise a safe haven for the guests and Team members continues to be priority ofMirihi Island. The extra health and safety measures the managment puts in place against Covid-19 is continuously updated to meet the ever-changing regulations and state of the pandemic. The resort's team continues to take extra care of cleanliness of the island and regular disinfecting public areas. All the members returning from abroad or any infected part of the country are quarantined and released after a negative PCR result.
The good news is, vaccination has started in Maldives and with only over 500 thousand people, including expats working in Maldives, it is expected every one of a staff to be vaccinated by end of April.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Mirihi Island Resort
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Beach, Value, Diving, House Reef Snorkelling
Combining modern and traditional elements, the small paradise has been freshly renovated and reopened in December 2014 with a new shine, but still maintaining its unique Maldivian character. Due to its size and limited number of Villas, Mirihi is considered as being one of the smallest islands in the Maldives and offers 37 villas, and has its own and unique style, filled with luxury and comfortable features that you can expect from any large 5 * resort. With one of the best house reefs in the country, snorkeling in Mirihi is an easy necessity. Discover the beauty of marine life with a night dive, or with whale sharks and manta rays trips. At Mirihi, you do not need to be a diver to discover the magic of the Maldives at its best. Mirihi under water is just another world. Read Full Review....
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More