Exhilarating Festive Season at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
Best Family Resorts in The Maldives
2 December, 2019
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi announced to host Exhilarating Festive celebrations.
On the advent of fall, it is the time to quickly finalize the last hideaway for the year and what better than the sunny paradise, can be an option. At The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi we gear up to host an exhilarating festive season ahead with joyful celebrations.
What better can you think of this holiday season than creating some alluring memories in middle of the sunny sky and the warm, turquoise waters at the Paradise? From memorable stays to extravagant holiday dining and rejuvenating spa experiences, exciting dives to witness the rich marine life, we take care of your every need. Our inspiring festive events and menus offer traditional favorites alongside innovative treats.
Join us as we welcome Santa on the island with a bag of special gifts for the children. Dance to the beats of our in-house DJ, feast on Christmas special treats, with chefs serving up dishes accompanied by local flavors that bring a taste of authenticity.
Such a special time of year deserves a special place to savor it, so this year give the gift of paradise and indulge in all that The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives has to offer. A collection of delectable dining experiences, fun filled activities, exquisite diving options and holistic wellness packages. The culinary team is pulling out all the stops to create a dazzling festive feast this New Year’s Eve along with the recreation team to make this year-end memorable for your little ones.
Be the Lucky One!
To add an extra touch of excitement, all guests* will have the opportunity to enter the resort’s New Year Prize Draw on December 31, 2019. The lucky winner can win a complimentary stay at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi.
Recent Posts 24.10.2020
- Veligandu Island announces UP to 25% OFF on 2020 & 2021 stays to fit Your Maldives Escapes
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Yachting in the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts
- Cocoon Maldives offers XXL All -Inclusive plan
- Emerald Maldives expands culinary offerings with Russian cuisine
- LUX* South Ari Atoll brings Circus to Maldives this Festive Season
- 10 Most Affordable Water Villas in Maldives
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Experience LUX* North Male Atoll in All-Inclusive Offer
- One & Only Reethi Rah Maldives: Place to celebrate this Christmas
- Joali Maldives wins 2020 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award
- Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Holidays at Taj Exotica Resort, Maldives
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives amongst top Indian Ocean resorts
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives and Conrad Rangali Island Welcome Guests with Assurance and Peace of Mind
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Appoints Alia Korshykova as Sales Manager
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Luxury Resort Maldives
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, the flagship property in The Sun Siyam Resorts’ collection, is located in the northern Noonu Atoll, and is accessible by a 40-minute seaplane flight from the Maldives main Malé Airport. This 221-room resort offers what is arguably the best local resort in the country, including 2 swimming pools, diving center PADI , and the awarded largest spa in the country. The hotel also offers rates that are among the most competitive in the Maldives for this level of 5-star luxury, but it is important to note that the prices of food and beverages rose very quickly. Most of the clean and modern beach villas stand along the white sands and are separated by tropical vegetation; meanwhile, water villas (for guests from 12 years old) have separate terraces with direct access to the turquoise sea. On the 21-hectare island you can enjoy water sports and there are interesting excursions for all ages, as well as divу school, and for couples there is a detached swimming pool “for adults only” and a romantic dinner at candlelit fine restaurants. Families should note that this is one of the few luxury resorts in the Maldives that has a kids club and babysitting services. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More