Sun Siyam Iru Veli and Sun Siyam Vilu Reef, Maldives reopen on the 1st October, with 40% OFF
Best Value Hotels in The Maldives
26 September, 2020
Sun Siyam Resorts, the luxury Maldivian hotel and resorts brand, is delighted to announce that the five-star Sun Siyam Iru Veli and the five-star Sun Siyam Vilu Reef will re-open on the 1st October, in line with current guidelines from the Maldivian government.
Based on expert advice and guidelines from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Maldivian National Guidelines, Sun Siyam Resorts has launched its Sun Siyam Cares Programme.
This has been designed to offer guests a minimal contact experience and implemented with the utmost safety, health and wellbeing of guests in mind, to ensure an environment that is safe and healthy for both staff and guests.
To celebrate the reopening of these exceptional island retreats, guests booking a minimum four-night stay at either Sun Siyam Iru Veli or Sun Siyam Vilu Reef can take advantage of an incredible 40% discount when booking directly at www.sunsiyam.com.
All stays must be completed by the 23rd December 2020 and the offers are also valid during half-term. In addition, guests can indulge in a floating breakfast, served in their private pool in the sanctuary of their stunning villa. A floating breakfast is a unique, yet amazing way to start the day. Guests will also receive a complimentary suite upgrade to the next accommodation category. Each resort is offering an indulgent concession off spa treatments booked before arrival.
The Sun Siyam Cares programme ensures that all stays are relaxing and the implementation of this programme, enables guests to fully immerse themselves in the spirit of the Maldives. Sun Siyam Iru Veli and Sun Siyam Vilu Reef continues to remain committed to ensuring the highest standards are in place to ensure the safety and health of all its staff and esteemed guests.
With two different resorts, both offering exceptional service, a range of exhilarating watersports, guests can ensure they will experience a healthy, safe and luxurious, authentic Maldivian experience at Sun Siyam Vilu Reef and Sun Siyam Iru Veli.
With the implementation of the Sun Siyam Cares Programme combined with the exceptional offers, there has never been a better time to book a stunning Maldivian escape for less with these amazing offers from Sun Siyam Resorts.
All stays are subject to availability and terms and conditions apply.
To take advantage of these amazing offers, book directly at www.sunsiyam.com before 1st December for stays completed by 23rd December 2020.
Recent Posts 03.07.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- SUPER DEAL is back! Save Up to 35% with Eid Eskape at Kandima - Hurry up!
- Hilton Expands Maldives Portfolio with with Debut of Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Chocoholic? Good Thing There’s Chocolate Scene at Heritance Aarah
- Latest News from Kandima, July 2022
- Sun Island Maldives Resort unveils New Beach villas
- Bulgari Hotels announces Its debut in Maldives in 2025
- Ask Furaveri: What is the SUNsational Summer Vacation?
- Amilla Maldives resort welcomes disabled guests from across the globe
- Maafushivaru Earns ‘Best Luxury Hideaway Resort in Maldives’ Award
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, June
- LUX* South Ari Atoll Welcomes The World’s First Solar-powered Vessel
- 5 Reasons Why Kandolhu Maldives resort is the number One for Romantic Getaway
- Patina Maldives Appoints Antonio Saponara as General Manager
- Carnival Cruise Line to Bring Costa Venezia to the U.S. in 2023
- Indulgent Maldives: Elevate Your Experience at OZEN Reserve Bolifushi
- Pulse Hotels & Resorts expand Maldives Portfolio With new Nova Maldives
- Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort appoints Gaurav Thakur as General Manager
- Please Don’t Tell: SECRET DEAL OFFER – Extra 10% at Heritance Aarah
- OBLU SELECT Sangeli opens JUSTWOK — an Exciting Pan Asian restaurant
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Sun Siam Resorts in The Maldives
One of the most forward-thinking and dynamic hospitality companies Sun Siyam Resorts has a portfolio of five boutique luxury resorts operating in the Maldives and Sri Lanka, including The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives, Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Maldives, Sun Aqua Iru Veli Maldives, and Sun Aqua Pasikudah in Sri Lanka.
The resort group is on a major expansion drive, with several new resorts opening in the Maldives and Sri Lanka. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More