Sun Siyam Resorts
Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
Updated Jul, 2020
Sun Siyam Resorts is one of the most forward-thinking and dynamic hospitality companies in the Maldives. Today the group currently has a portfolio of five boutique luxury resorts operating in the Maldives and Sri Lanka, including The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives, Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Maldives, Sun Aqua Iru Veli Maldives, Sun Aqua Pasikudah in Sri Lanka, and upcoming Sun Siyam Iru Fen.
Discover the unrivalled beauty of the Maldives and Sri Lanka with their collection of 4 and 5 star beach resorts. Wake up in the mornings to views of luxurious lagoons, beautiful oceans, and unspoilt beaches. The 5 private resort islands in The maldives provide the perfect paradise for romantic getaways, family holidays, weddings, and honeymoons.
The resort group is on a major expansion drive, with several new resorts opening in the Maldives and Sri Lanka.
Sun Siyam Resorts has launched a new health and safety programme ahead of the reopening of its resorts in July, Aug and Octover 2020. The Sun Siyam Cares programme is based on guidance from the World Health Organisation and national authorities, and is designed to offer guests a minimal contact experience.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 May 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- InterContinental Maldives: ENJOY UP TO 35% OFF YOUR STAYS; book before April 4 for stays until June 30, 2021
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits; Book till April 30 for stays until Sep 30
- InterContinental Maldives: min 4 nights from 1460.00 usd with complimentary return transfers for two and much more benefits
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 400 per night
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- Anantara Hotels: Sun Kissed Sri Lankan Escapes offer with 40% savings
Best Experience: Water Villas, Couples, Family, Spa, Beaches
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, the flagship property in The Sun Siyam Resorts’ collection, is located in the northern Noonu Atoll, and is accessible by a 40-minute seaplane flight from the Maldives main Malé Airport. Surrounded by seemingly untouched environs of the scenic Noonu atoll, this 221-room resort offers what is arguably the best local resort in the country, including 2 swimming pools, diving center PADI , and the awarded largest spa in the country. The hotel also offers rates that are among the most competitive in the Maldives for this level of 5-star luxury, but it is important to note that the prices of food and beverages rose very quickly. Most of the clean and modern beach villas stand along the white sands and are separated by tropical vegetation; meanwhile, water villas (for guests from 12 years old) have separate terraces with direct access to the turquoise sea. On the 21-hectare island you can enjoy water sports and there are interesting excursions for all ages, as well as divу school, and for couples there is a detached swimming pool “for adults only” and a romantic dinner at candlelit fine restaurants. Families should note that this is one of the few luxury resorts in the Maldives that has a kids club and babysitting services. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Value, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling, Diving
Sun Aqua Vilu Reef is superbly endowed with nature. A nice house reef near one side for snorkeling; The sandy lagoon on the other hand is ideal for water sports. No matter where you look from - your own pool, turquoise lagoon, white beach or ocean - every day you wake up with beautiful views and in a great mood. This small, cheerful resort built over a coral reef is a 45-minute seaplane ride from Malé International Airport. Its comprehensive facilities will appeal to couples (although there’s no adults-only section) and families alike. At the end of October 2015, after an impressive reconstruction, the official opening ceremony of the Sun Aqua Vilu Reef was held, organized as a festival with dancing and live music throughout the evening. The resourt offers a relaxing beachside experience with its spacious villas, an outdoor pool and an on-site diving centre. Read Full Review..
Best Experience: for Couples, All Inclusive, swimming pool, activities, kitesurfing
Encircled by stretches of powdery sandy beach and a vast crystal clear lagoon, Olhuveli Beach And Spa Resort Maldives is a modern luxury resort with a great range of facilities. It is able to cater for all needs, regardless of the preferences of the guests, be it an active holiday with water sports and the 2 infinity pools, or a quiet and romantic honeymoon for the newlyweds. Beautifully designed villas stand over turquoise waters, fusing modern flair with traditional architecture, white sandy beaches give way to endless sea views that stretch for miles. With various activities, beautiful beaches, and above-average food, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort is a good value for money for the Maldives. 164 rooms range from a basic beach villa to high quality Water Villas, and an adjoining rooms for families. It is truly a place where mind and body can relax, the senses can be invigorated and spirit will feel soothed. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, All Inclusive
Sun Aqua Iru Veli is a newest premium All Inclusive escape located in South Nilandhe Atoll Maldives. Perfect for honeymooners and family holidays and true to the Sun Aqua brand, this 5* star resort is laid-back and stylish with a playful vibe. In addition to 125 grand overwater and land based suites with private pools and direct ocean views, guests here will find a rather long list of amenities throughout the entire resort. These amenities range from a lovely spa, multiple dining options, including an over the water restaurant, many different ocean activities and a reef just off shore that's perfect for guests seeking an afternoon snorkeling adventure.
Opening in December 2018, Sun Aqua Iru Veli offers guests a flexible, signature premium all-inclusive experience, great for those who would rather have everything charged at once from dining, drinking with a shisha experience and a wide selection of wines from the wine cellar to champagne breakfast to kick start the day. Also included are diving, excursions and bespoke spa treatments to create a truly relaxing tropical bliss amidst powder soft white sands and a turquoise lagoon where multi-coloured fish swim amidst the house reef.. Set on Aluvifushi, a secluded, previously uninhabited private island forming part of the Dhaalu Atoll, Sun Aqua Iru Veli is accessible by a 40-minute scenic seaplane journey from Malé International Airport. Read Full Review
Best Experience: for Couples and families, All Inclusive, beachesl, activities, diving
The Sun Siyam Resorts announced the launch of its fifth property in Maldives titled the Sun Siyam Iru Fen Maldives that set to openin early 2020. The resort covers an expansive land area of 54 hectares in Noonu Atoll in shot boat ride from Maafaru international airport and in 5-minutes by boat from Sun Siam Iru Fushi.
Designed for couples, families or larger groups, an eclectic collection of 15 accommodation categories span from 50 to 450 square metres. A diverse collection of villas and suites are set over water, on the beach, or nestled amongst the tropical vegetation, complimented by an unrivalled line up of restaurants, bars, activities and experiences. Add world-class spa, wellness and sports facilities and some of the regions best dive sites just moments away, and Sun Siyam Iru Fen really is a place of inﬁnite choice and endless opportunities.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (14.03.21) in Maldives
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blue Spirit - 22 Aug 2021 - from €1,196.00 - Baa & Central Atolls (Male-Male) - (20% OFF)
- Blue Voyager - 08 Aug 2021 - from €1,170.00 - Baa & Central Atolls (Male-Male) - (20% OFF)
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 12.04.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Soneva launches Academy for Children
- Mohammad Shami has a vacation at Kandima Maldives before new cricketing season
- Marriott Bonvoy portfolio in Maldives formes new Market Sales & Marketing team
- Milaidhoo Maldives has announced a special offer for upcoming Eid al-Fitr holidays
- Rediscover the Maldives with Centara
- The Nautilus Maldives launches skydiving
- Shraddha Kapoor is back to Maldives, now at Baros
- Surbhi Jyoti shares vacation photos and videos from The Standard getaway in Maldives
- Minissha Lamba having an adventure Maldives holiday at Hideaway Beach Resort
- Indian actor Allu Arjun enjoys family time at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI
- Enjoy Maldives Adventure holidays with island resort special offers
- Maldives Cheap Scuba Diving Holidays: 10 Best Hotels for divers on a budget
- Book in advance and enjoy discount off the best rates
- Enjoy Ramadan Escape at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More