Sun Siyam Iru Veli named 5th All-Inclusive Resort in the World on TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards, and 1st in Asia!
Best All Inclusive Resorts in The Maldives
10 June, 2021
Sun Siyam Iru Veli has been named as the fifth all-inclusive resort in the world according to TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards 2021, and ranked first in Asia.
Iru Veli ranked fifth place in the list of TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Best of the Best Awards for top 25 resorts in the world offering an all-inclusive meal plan for 2021.
Located in South Nilandhe Atoll, Sun Siyam Iru Veli is just one of the five-star resorts of the multi-award-winning hospitality group Sun Siyam Resorts, owning and managing four luxury private island properties in the Maldives and a boutique beach retreat on the East Coast of Sri Lanka.
Commenting on the award, Iru Veli’s General Manager, Dennis Hordiienko said: “The award puts the resort at the top in terms of providing a worry-free holiday experience with our Premium All-Inclusive Signature Plan, with great inclusions. For example, credits for spa treatments, divings and motorised water sports, so our guests can indulge in a multitude of extraordinary experiences without having to worry about additional costs.”
The meal plan also includes a host of dining options including extensive sparkling wine breakfast buffets, a selection of free excursions combined with value additions such as a complimentary day visit to Sun Siyam’s sister property Vilu Reef inclusive of lunch and drinks.
The award is the highest honour bestowed the global travel platform, which chooses its winners using a proprietary algorithm verifying reviews from millions of travelers around the world, submitted over a 12-month period, reflecting the best of the best in customer satisfaction, service and quality, according to TripAdvisor.
Sun Siyam Iru Veli boasts chic and spacious suites on pristine white beaches within a sweeping cerulean lagoon, with a spa, an SSI dive center, and six F&B outlets including an exclusive adults-only pool bar hosting exciting weekly pool parties, presenting itself as the ultimate tropical retreat for indulgent experiences.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Sun Siyam Resorts in The Maldives
One of the most forward-thinking and dynamic hospitality companies Sun Siyam Resorts has a portfolio of five boutique luxury resorts operating in the Maldives and Sri Lanka, including The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives, Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Maldives, Sun Aqua Iru Veli Maldives, and Sun Aqua Pasikudah in Sri Lanka.
The resort group is on a major expansion drive, with several new resorts opening in the Maldives and Sri Lanka. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More