Sun Siyam Iru Veli named 5th All-Inclusive Resort in the World on TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards, and 1st in Asia!
Best All Inclusive Resorts in The Maldives
10 June, 2021
Sun Siyam Iru Veli has been named as the fifth all-inclusive resort in the world according to TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards 2021, and ranked first in Asia.
Iru Veli ranked fifth place in the list of TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Best of the Best Awards for top 25 resorts in the world offering an all-inclusive meal plan for 2021.
Located in South Nilandhe Atoll, Sun Siyam Iru Veli is just one of the five-star resorts of the multi-award-winning hospitality group Sun Siyam Resorts, owning and managing four luxury private island properties in the Maldives and a boutique beach retreat on the East Coast of Sri Lanka.
Commenting on the award, Iru Veli’s General Manager, Dennis Hordiienko said: “The award puts the resort at the top in terms of providing a worry-free holiday experience with our Premium All-Inclusive Signature Plan, with great inclusions. For example, credits for spa treatments, divings and motorised water sports, so our guests can indulge in a multitude of extraordinary experiences without having to worry about additional costs.”
The meal plan also includes a host of dining options including extensive sparkling wine breakfast buffets, a selection of free excursions combined with value additions such as a complimentary day visit to Sun Siyam’s sister property Vilu Reef inclusive of lunch and drinks.
The award is the highest honour bestowed the global travel platform, which chooses its winners using a proprietary algorithm verifying reviews from millions of travelers around the world, submitted over a 12-month period, reflecting the best of the best in customer satisfaction, service and quality, according to TripAdvisor.
Sun Siyam Iru Veli boasts chic and spacious suites on pristine white beaches within a sweeping cerulean lagoon, with a spa, an SSI dive center, and six F&B outlets including an exclusive adults-only pool bar hosting exciting weekly pool parties, presenting itself as the ultimate tropical retreat for indulgent experiences.
Recent Posts 12.06.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Dine Sustainably at Amilla Maldives
- Komandoo Maldives welcomes back Christian Wiedenmann as Executive chef
- 10 Maldives All-Inclusive resorts with Food Worth Traveling for
- InterContinental Maldives crowned as “Best Hotel Architecture, Maldives” at the Asia Pacific Property Awards
- Atmosphere Hotels works up sustainable tourism initiatives
- Rejuvenate Body and Spirit on a Wellness Staycation at Fairmont Maldives
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli celebrates a double win on TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards
- Qatar Airways to Resume Flights to Sharjah, United Arab of Emirates with a Daily Flight
- LUX* South Ari Atoll appoints Patrice Aira as General Manager
- Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Angsana Ihuru appoints Kanruethai Roongruang as New General Manager
- Boost Your Well-Being on Vacation at Marriott Bonvoy resorts in Maldives
- Experience Good Travel with debut of The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands
- CROSSROADS Maldives crowned at Asia Pacific Property Awards 2021-22
- Meet the new face of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Enjoy Family Camp-Cation at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Mövenpick Maldives towards resort for a Sustainable Escape
- LUX* Resorts Collection celebrates Global Wellness Day
- Your Freedom Awaits : Adaaran Prestige Vadoo Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Sun Siam Resorts in The Maldives
One of the most forward-thinking and dynamic hospitality companies Sun Siyam Resorts has a portfolio of five boutique luxury resorts operating in the Maldives and Sri Lanka, including The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives, Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Maldives, Sun Aqua Iru Veli Maldives, and Sun Aqua Pasikudah in Sri Lanka.
The resort group is on a major expansion drive, with several new resorts opening in the Maldives and Sri Lanka. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More