Dubai and Muscat based DJ Don’t Touch My Hair will be performing live at Sun Siyam Olhuveli Maldives from 15th to 21st August
Multi-Island Holiday in The Maldives
16 August, 2021
Omani fashion photographer turned model, Novemburus goes by the stage name DJ Don’t Touch My Hair. Known for her famous parties, she needs no introduction in the fashion and music scenes of the Middle East region.
Aside from inspiring many with effortless athleisure and streetwear looks, she is fondly remembered for her talent to surprise and move crowds to music they forgot they loved.
DJ Don’t Touch My Hair’s curated mix of sounds include current hits with smooth spins of RnB, Hip Hop and Afro Beats and a touch of nostalgia with throwbacks to popular songs from the 80s through to the 2000s.
Catch her perform live during the Evening Session at the Lagoon Bar on 16th August from 9pm till midnight. She returns to the stage once again for the Sundowner with Management Cocktails on 19th August on the beach, while a second Sunset Session is also set for 21st August at the Dhoni Bar.
With world-class mixology, the Dhoni Bar at Sun Siyam Olhuveli is a chic lounge with an infinity pool reflecting the colours of the wide sweeping sunsets and the colours of the Maldivian golden hour.
The Lagoon Bar at Sun Siyam Olhuveli is the best venue for the most happening live entertainment, set partially overwater with an indoor and outdoor area, inviting soothing Maldivian sea breeze with spectacular sunset views, a long list of tantalizing cocktails as well as ample space to sway with the music.
Sun Siyam Olhuveli is a hub for exciting music events with the most recent being multiple live performances for the Eid-Al-Adha festivities with Dubai based sisters Shébani and Iman as well as the Multi-Platinum rapper Tinie Tempah’s official tour DJ, DJ Charlesy.
Follow @sunsiyamolhuveli for updates on DJ Don’t Touch My Hair’s upcoming performances.CHECK AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Sun Siam Resorts in The Maldives
One of the most forward-thinking and dynamic hospitality companies Sun Siyam Resorts has a portfolio of five boutique luxury resorts operating in the Maldives and Sri Lanka, including The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives, Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Maldives, Sun Aqua Iru Veli Maldives, and Sun Aqua Pasikudah in Sri Lanka.
The resort group is on a major expansion drive, with several new resorts opening in the Maldives and Sri Lanka. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More